IT.COM

Time to invest .xyz

Spaceship
Watch

Domain Monk

Mindful DomainingTop Member
Impact
After google decision is it worth investing in xyz extension? Will it's value increase?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
you should grab doublehappines its a chinese cigarette brand

•••
•••
•••
Sorry, but many premium domains are in the hands of inexperienced domainers in fact, there are many domainers that begin with xyz. so in any case, is a real price , best example :

wang.xyz

Yes!!, wang... W-A-N-G, that wang...

who in their right mind think selling wang for only $500, this does not reflect the position of the market only the inexperience. I mean.... $%#%#$%^#@$%@#$

•••
I would Never sell my wang

But i would Vend my watt and sell my zest for $500 A pop

•••
.xyz, .top and .wang are the most registered new gtlds in China. But hardly did we hear news about .xyz changing owners here. When they get their permission to operate in China, they should have a room to compete.

•••
you should grab doublehappines its a chinese cigarette brand
Doublehappiness.xyz is already reg.
Thanks^^
Sorry, but many premium domains are in the hands of inexperienced domainers in fact, there are many domainers that begin with xyz. so in any case, is a real price , best example :

wang.xyz

Yes!!, wang... W-A-N-G, that wang...

who in their right mind think selling wang for only $500, this does not reflect the position of the market only the inexperience. I mean.... $%#%#$%^#@$%@#$
That's right in present.
But Investment is to buy future.

•••
•••
.XYZ went live in past year.
Wait a moment.
God bless you.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Well 1.3+ million .xyz are sold, China alone has 1.3 billion + people not too mention the other billions worldwide. Some of these domains will sell!

:P

•••
Well 1.3+ million .xyz are sold, China alone has 1.3 billion + people not too mention the other billions worldwide. Some of these domains will sell!

:P

Some of them ... ;)

•••
At first I wasn't too sure about XYZ, but it really is a great Corporate brandable extension that displays well in advertising. Studies also show high memorability with XYZ domains.

•••
also i think the Chinese might prefer xyz because it contains X Y Z three Premium letters

•••
•••
like 50 - 100 for between $100 - $300.

Right now that may be the case but like everything my friend, the future changes for the better or for the worse

•••
6.xyz $125,000 - DNJournal
engage-xyz $6,000

•••
•••
I have a number of .xyz names myself most on VR. I started developing some of my xyz domains just recently launched musicbin.xyz and I plan to stick on this extension cause the other premium com's are not available.

•••
I have a number of .xyz names myself most on VR. I started developing some of my xyz domains just recently launched musicbin.xyz and I plan to stick on this extension cause the other premium com's are not available.

From an end user point of view I don't think you could have explained the XYZ reasoning any more clear.
Business want that million dollar name but just because it's not available or just because it's too much money doesn't mean they can't stand behind the same face of that one keyword...

•••
And they said our names weren't worth anything ? Lol ;)

But compare the names on this thread and a single number?? Its not really the same is it? Nobody on this thread owns single letter or number names

Its like comparing TorontoTechCompany.com and 6.com....apples and oranges??

Just another freakish chinese sale in a new extension like you always get (Chinese investor from Toronto)

Says nothing about the extension...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back