IT.COM

REQ-LOGO This is a fun one! $76 prize via PayPal! Looking for the best!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Contest ends: October 23rd (or earlier if I find something I love!)
Prize: $76 USD
Logo Style: Icon with the name Gumdrops next to it
Colors: Gumdrop colors :) - red, purple, green, orange, yellow (do a search on google photos for gumdrops and you will see the shades I am looking for.

About the ICON: The icon should be a classic gumdrop made up of a blend of 5 of the main gumdrop colors. The letters GD should be embedded into the gumdrop so it will be recognized as our brand. This icon will be used for social media profiles and as an app icon. Must be perfect :) Once we agree on the icon and the winner is chosen. Besides for the main icon with the blended colors I will also need versions of that icon in 10 different colors. So it will be the same icon just in different colors.

The Name: Next to the icon should be the name "Gumdrops". I want it to be easy to read and fun yet professional. Think Google and eBay logo's.

Must be original art, but you can find a great existing font if you like.

Will need the logo with the icon and without the icon as well as the icon by itself and all the colors in the main file formats. PNG, JPG, and AI.

Please ask any questions and looking forward to a great contest!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
final call for entries, tomorrow is decision day! Thank you all!!

•••
Thank you for the feeback. I remade my design and tried to give it a techy look. Regarding the colours, I think the icon might look heavy with all the 5 colours.

gumdrops3.png

•••
•••
Thanks for the feedback. Could you give me some more pointers as to what kind of colors you're looking for? Are they not bright enough? I made them more dull as you said they were too rainbow-ish before.

these should be good:

purple - #7B5D9B

yellow - #EDDA14

green - #55CD74

red - #D51927

orange - #F65E1B

•••
Here are my two variations
1:
uE2E0z1.jpg

0x6MtCP.jpg

2:
YD1Ca4S.jpg

s4hh9UK.jpg

Best Regards,
Sobi.

•••
another Variation with "GD" as a gumdrops box,

HKbcgCV.jpg

6i1Goax.jpg

KZXmRgI.jpg

Best Regards,
Sobi.

•••
Payment Received ! And Files Sent ,
very Trusted Contest Holder, A++++++
Thank you,

Thank you SOBI! Great job everyone!!

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I added purple to the gumdrop:

gumdropsnew3.png

•••
•••
•••
Another Variation :

gumsssdrops.jpg

Thanks
Shery

Last edited:
•••
•••
some really great entries! the winner is sobi!! thank you everyone!

•••
Payment Received ! And Files Sent ,
very Trusted Contest Holder, A++++++
Thank you,

•••
My first try. Btw. I didn't quite understand how the icon should be (I mean the colours)

grumdrops.png

•••
My first try. Btw. I didn't quite understand how the icon should be (I mean the colours)

Show attachment 17331

meaning the icon should be in 5 different colors. So what you have is all red. What I would like is instead of just red, it will also have orange, yellow, purple, and green in it.

as far as feedback looking for something more tech or app like. This looks to much like it's for kids, but a great start! Thank you!

•••
This is just me having fun. I know you wanted more colors and an actual candy, but I just wanted to go with the flow first and see what becomes of it.

Higher resolution when you click the image:

GDv17.jpg

•••
•••
This is just me having fun. I know you wanted more colors and an actual candy, but I just wanted to go with the flow first and see what becomes of it.

Higher resolution when you click the image:

Show attachment 17333

This is a nice effort, but the icon needs to be an actual gumdrop with the GD embedded into the gumdrop. the GD can be on the front or on top of the gumdrop if the icon is more 3D.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back