IT.COM

REQ-LOGO This is a fun one! $76 prize via PayPal! Looking for the best!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Contest ends: October 23rd (or earlier if I find something I love!)
Prize: $76 USD
Logo Style: Icon with the name Gumdrops next to it
Colors: Gumdrop colors :) - red, purple, green, orange, yellow (do a search on google photos for gumdrops and you will see the shades I am looking for.

About the ICON: The icon should be a classic gumdrop made up of a blend of 5 of the main gumdrop colors. The letters GD should be embedded into the gumdrop so it will be recognized as our brand. This icon will be used for social media profiles and as an app icon. Must be perfect :) Once we agree on the icon and the winner is chosen. Besides for the main icon with the blended colors I will also need versions of that icon in 10 different colors. So it will be the same icon just in different colors.

The Name: Next to the icon should be the name "Gumdrops". I want it to be easy to read and fun yet professional. Think Google and eBay logo's.

Must be original art, but you can find a great existing font if you like.

Will need the logo with the icon and without the icon as well as the icon by itself and all the colors in the main file formats. PNG, JPG, and AI.

Please ask any questions and looking forward to a great contest!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
My first try. Btw. I didn't quite understand how the icon should be (I mean the colours)

grumdrops.png

•••
My first try. Btw. I didn't quite understand how the icon should be (I mean the colours)

Show attachment 17331

meaning the icon should be in 5 different colors. So what you have is all red. What I would like is instead of just red, it will also have orange, yellow, purple, and green in it.

as far as feedback looking for something more tech or app like. This looks to much like it's for kids, but a great start! Thank you!

•••
This is just me having fun. I know you wanted more colors and an actual candy, but I just wanted to go with the flow first and see what becomes of it.

Higher resolution when you click the image:

GDv17.jpg

•••
•••
This is just me having fun. I know you wanted more colors and an actual candy, but I just wanted to go with the flow first and see what becomes of it.

Higher resolution when you click the image:

Show attachment 17333

This is a nice effort, but the icon needs to be an actual gumdrop with the GD embedded into the gumdrop. the GD can be on the front or on top of the gumdrop if the icon is more 3D.

•••
•••
This is a nice effort, but the icon needs to be an actual gumdrop with the GD embedded into the gumdrop. the GD can be on the front or on top of the gumdrop if the icon is more 3D.

just read what you wrote above the image, ok.

•••
Thank you for the feeback. I remade my design and tried to give it a techy look. Regarding the colours, I think the icon might look heavy with all the 5 colours.

gumdrops3.png

•••
My try:

gumdrops.png

Feedback appreciated, thank you!

•••
This is an example of what I mean by the GD being embedded on the actual gumdrop. And the second image is what I have in mind of 5 colors blended together. I would like like this but in the shape of a gumdrop with the GD embedded on it. And of course the colors should be gumdrop colors.

Attachments

• gumdrops-4.jpg
    gumdrops-4.jpg
    298.5 KB · Views: 63
  • colors blend.png
    colors blend.png
    191.4 KB · Views: 74
•••
•••
•••
closer :)

but the colors need to be the pale colors of gumdrops, that is too much like a rainbow. And the name is gumdrops with an s
Thanks!

and the gd should be embedded on the icon, not bold in white

•••
•••
•••
getting closer, but missing it with the exact colors I'm looking for :) also I like the font you used, but can you bring some color to it?

Thanks for the feedback. Could you give me some more pointers as to what kind of colors you're looking for? Are they not bright enough? I made them more dull as you said they were too rainbow-ish before.

•••
Thanks for the feedback. Could you give me some more pointers as to what kind of colors you're looking for? Are they not bright enough? I made them more dull as you said they were too rainbow-ish before.

these should be good:

purple - #7B5D9B

yellow - #EDDA14

green - #55CD74

red - #D51927

orange - #F65E1B

•••
•••
•••
Thank you for the helpful feedbacks. Here is a new try:
gumdrops-2.jpg

•••
•••
And two more varitations
gumdrops2.jpg

gumdrops3.jpg

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back