Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain thefreecontest.com

Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

bitumen

New Member
Impact
0
The domain is approximately 5 years old.

The appraisal calculators and tools online have valuated anywhere between 780 and 5000 dollars (which is obviously crazy). I was hoping for some realistic human opinion.

Thanks
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Just bumping up. Anyone have any thoughts?

Thanks in advance
 
0
•••
don't see any value in a domain name with generic nonspecific words that starts with "the".
 
0
•••
I agree, no value in this name

Never use automated appraisals to appraise a domain (esibot, valuate etc)

Good luck
 
0
•••
I too see very little value in the domain.
You're pretty much limiting yourself to One contest which I think is pointless.
"The" at the beginning doesn't help either.
Regfee IMO
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back