NameSilo

domain vacationessentials.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Brightwell

Impact
I've had an offer on this domain but the appraisal tools estimate the value between $300 and $2400. Hoping top get some feedback. Thank you

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It;s a great name. I'd say, $1,500 - $2,500, whatever you may negotiate based on the buyer.
Check if it not the appraisal scam!

•••
Worked in the travel industry on ux/ui for years. When it comes to content production, some of the best articles are based on lists of essentials you should pack when traveling. I feel like this would make a great domain for simple, short articles and lists when planning a vacation (these types of articles also allow easy integration of paid third party articles - example: best suntan lotions, one of the brands pays you to put them at the top of the page)

Travel related domains are sought after but the industry is a very difficult space to compete so narrowing your niche would be critical when producing content and this domains keyword plays to that.

Cons
The problem is the industry is tough and those that dominate (with the big $) will not be interested because they are already branded with premium domains. The domain is also pretty long.

Pros
Huge industry with a lot of buyers. Domain is easy to remember and rolls off the tongue.

With the above in mind, your buyer audience would likely be startups or small business related. In my opinion the right buyer may spend between $3k and $12k on this domain.

Jesus Jesus - got carried away on this one. Sorry 😜

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back