NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What a mess, Israel and 2 old white men...only Nikki can solve the problem
She has strong moral fiber and she can save social security Medicaid Obamacare.
She is a CPA accountant
Nikki 2024
What a mess, Israel and 2 old white men...only Nikki can solve the problem
She has strong moral fiber and she can save social security Medicaid Obamacare.
She is a CPA accountant
Nikki 2024
Nice comment I just wished she'd use some of the strong moral fiber to endorse Trump!

•••
Nice comment I just wished she'd use some of the strong moral fiber to endorse Trump!
The day will come when Trump drops out and Trump will Endorse Nikki

Trump And Biden 2 old white geezers will be in hospice nursing homes

•••
Trump May Owe $100 Million From Double-Dip Tax Breaks, Audit Shows
A previously unknown focus of an I.R.S. audit is a dubious accounting maneuver that effectively meant taking the same write-offs twice on a Chicago skyscraper.

•••
Trump May Owe $100 Million From Double-Dip Tax Breaks, Audit Shows
A previously unknown focus of an I.R.S. audit is a dubious accounting maneuver that effectively meant taking the same write-offs twice on a Chicago skyscraper.
Don't worry you will be taxed// enjoy my ride

•••
•••
Trump asked top oil execs for $1 billion campaign cash in exchange for environmental policy rollbacks, report says
The reason this lie doesn't work is that Donald Trump will deregulate the oil companies whether or not he gets contributions from the oil companies, and everyone knows this. It is stupid to quote MSNBC as everyone knows that they are partisan liars. And by the way, China creates more carbon dioxide than the rest of the countries in the world combined. If you can't do better than this, your lizard overlords in China will harvest your organs and sell them to wealthy transplant tourists.

•••
Re-Elect Donald J. Trump. Return Donald to white house for real change. Trump 2024!

•••
The reason this lie doesn't work is that Donald Trump will deregulate the oil companies whether or not he gets contributions from the oil companies, and everyone knows this.

It's stupid of Trump to think that BIG OIL needs him, they're making record profits and will be for the next 50 years or so, squeezing every drop out.

It is stupid to quote MSNBC as everyone knows that they are partisan liars.

The article was a repost.

And by the way, China creates more carbon dioxide than the rest of the countries in the world combined.

Does USA have to be the leader in everything, including pollution? :unsure:
BTW, China accounts for approx. 27%, which is still too much IMO.

If you can't do better than this, your lizard overlords in China will harvest your organs and sell them to wealthy transplant tourists.

Been there (just like many other countries including USA), and they didn't harvest any organs, lol.

Though I was somewhat hopeful about the next generation of Chinese who were keen in learning about the environment, since they have experienced the pollution and environmental degradation from rapid development and are beginning to realize the true cost.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Does USA have to be the leader in everything, including pollution? :unsure:

Actually, USA holds the title of the world's #1 polluter...

Since 1850, China has emitted 284 billion tons of carbon dioxide. But the United States, which industrialized far earlier, has released almost twice that amount: 509 billion tons of emissions. In the climate negotiations, cumulative emissions are considered a point of accountability: countries with higher historic emissions have a higher burden of responding.

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/07/19/climate/us-china-climate-issues

•••
False. Show me the facts.
China emits more greenhouse gas than the entire developed world combined, a new report has claimed.

The research by Rhodium Group says China emitted 27% of the world's greenhouse gases in 2019.

The US was the second-largest emitter at 11% while India was third with 6.6% of emissions, the think tank said.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-57018837

Your lizard overlords will want one of your kidneys for that lie.

Last edited:
•••
Are you sure that we can trust the guy doing measurements of carbon dioxide emissions levels in China in 1850?

•••
Though I was somewhat hopeful about the next generation of Chinese who were keen in learning about the environment, since they have experienced the pollution and environmental degradation from rapid development and are beginning to realize the true cost.
I bet you could get a job at the Census Bureau.

•••
China emits more greenhouse gas than the entire developed world combined, a new report has claimed.

The operative word, "developed". If US and Canada are so developed, why are they stuck in the age of dinosaurs?

The research by Rhodium Group says China emitted 27% of the world's greenhouse gases in 2019.

More like 33% in 2023.

The US was the second-largest emitter at 11% while India was third with 6.6% of emissions, the think tank said.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-57018837

What you fail to understand is the cumulative pollution that has remained in the atmosphere which can take several hundred if not thousands of years to remove naturally.

Are you sure that we can trust the guy doing measurements of carbon dioxide emissions levels in China in 1850?

This is how scientists arrive at a level of confidence...

To estimate the total carbon accumulated in the atmosphere since 1750 or 1850, we use an atmospheric CO2 concentration of 278.3±3 ppm or 285.1±3 ppm, respectively (Gulev et al., 2021). For the construction of the cumulative budget shown in Fig. 3, we use the fitted estimates of CO2 concentration from Joos and Spahni (2008) to estimate the annual atmospheric growth rate using the conversion factors shown in Table 1. The uncertainty of ±3 ppm (converted to ±1σ) is taken directly from the IPCC's AR5 assessment (Ciais et al., 2013). Typical uncertainties in the growth rate of atmospheric CO2 concentration from ice core data are equivalent to ±0.1–0.15 Gt C yr−1 as evaluated from the Law Dome data (Etheridge et al., 1996) for individual 20-year intervals over the period from 1850 to 1960 (Bruno and Joos, 1997).

https://essd.copernicus.org

Last edited:
•••

Your lizard overlords are reshaping the planet to suit their reptilian needs ...they have programmed your dna to deny reality :xf.wink:

I bet you could get a job at the Census Bureau.

I bet you couldn't :xf.wink:

•••
•••
Trump +6 AZ, Trump +9 GA, Biden +1 MI, Trump +13 NV, Trump +3 PA, Trump +1 WI

•••
Trump +6 AZ, Trump +9 GA, Biden +1 MI, Trump +13 NV, Trump +3 PA, Trump +1 WI
I think Trump will do much better than the polls like he did in 2016. Margin of Biden in MI is within margin of error Trump ahead or tied in the key states. I suspect Trump will get a bounce in polls and beat Biden on election day. Also, the RNC this summer should help Trump's numbers.

•••
Where is Kristi Noem when you need her?

•••
Where is Kristi Noem when you need her?

Dunno, but she is banned in her own state...

south-dakota-tribes-banned-kristi-noem.webp

•••
Typical insecure white men owning a pit bull to make them feel better.....white privilege

It is not bad dog it is bad owner
What happens if the dogs want to poop?

•••
•••

Jeremy Corbyn on Rafah: "We're live-streaming Genocide"​

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back