IT.COM
NameSilo
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
If the Republicans can't get their shit together how are you going to trust them with social security Medicaid Obamacare and even not wanting to rebuild the bridge

Oh wait...back to his nap in court

•••
Democrats are the reason behind it.

•••

US vetoes widely supported resolution backing full UN membership for Palestine​

The United States vetoed a widely backed U.N. resolution Thursday that would have paved the way for full United Nations membership for Palestine, a goal the Palestinians have long sought and Israel has worked to prevent.

The resolution would have recommended that the 193-member U.N. General Assembly, where there are no vetoes, approve Palestine becoming the 194th member of the United Nations. Some 140 countries have already recognized Palestine, so its admission would have been approved, likely by a much higher number of countries.

“The United States is committed to intensifying its engagement with the Palestinians and the rest of the region, not only to address the current crisis in Gaza, but to advance a political settlement that will create a path to Palestinian statehood and membership in the United Nations,” the U.S. deputy ambassador said.

Mansour, the Palestinian U.N. ambassador, reiterated the commitment to a two-state solution but asserted that Israel believes Palestine “is a permanent strategic threat.”

“Israel will do its best to block the sovereignty of a Palestinian state and to make sure that the Palestinian people are exiled away from their homeland or remain under its occupation forever,” he said.

The Israeli U.N. ambassador referred to the requirements for U.N. membership – accepting the obligations in the U.N. Charter and being a “peace-loving” state.

https://apnews.com/article/un-vote-palestinian-membership-us-veto

hmmmmmmm :unsure:

•••
Israel needs to learn from the Romans. Rome put an end to the Punic wars by burning Carthage
to the ground, selling the survivors into slavery, and salting the earth so that nothing would ever
grow there again.

It would appear they already have... :xf.confused:

Israel’s ‘Plan B’ for the Gaza Strip

The Israeli army cannot carry out mass expulsion of Gaza’s population by force, so it is resorting to making the strip unlivable.
The new strategy is implemented by targeting civilian infrastructure that supports life in the strip, including schools, universities, hospitals, bakeries, shops, farmland and greenhouses, water stations, sewage systems, power stations, solar panels, and generators. This is carried out in parallel with a full siege on Gaza, whereby food, water, electricity and medicine have been cut off.
Once the Gaza Strip is rendered unlivable and the population has no choice but to leave voluntarily, the next step is to ensure that neighbouring countries, Egypt first and foremost, are ready to “absorb them”.

•••
I hope he does however, he lost the battle to remove Obamacare, you forget that John McCain voted with Democrats and the repeal of Obamacare failed. If you watch the whole video he even mentions the Obamacare repeal failed. Also, you forget it's repeal and replace, the GOP had a new healthcare plan thus they were not going to leave millions without healthcare. Also, twitter/X is not an academic source you quote them too often. A 8 year old video LOL. Also, I think that video edit was paid for by Joe Biden's CPAC/Campaign.

Last edited:
•••
@JB Lions What are your thoughts on Biden writing off millions of student loans, good or bad?

•••
@JB Lions What are your thoughts on Biden writing off millions of student loans, good or bad?
I have to eat whatever from the garbage when I was in college.
They were throwing away leftovers from the dormitory

•••
I have to eat whatever from the garbage when I was in college.
They were throwing away leftovers from the dormitory
Sorry to hear you were dirt poor in college & eating food from garbage. Didn't really answer if you love loans being deleted?

•••
•••
•••
•••
If you didn't mean you were poor and eating out of trash in college what did that statement mean?
@marijuanadomain
I was a janitor in the food dormitory and I saw so much good food thrown in the garbage cans...I ate those good food.
I am still a janitor cleaning my own toilet

•••
Biden and Trump have to go....
Old old old

Time for new young fresh blood
Newsum Nikki

•••
@marijuanadomain You are a high quality chatter. Vote Trump to save SS and Medicare! Trump 2024!
The polls showed that Newsom would lose to Trump, so he's too liberal for the swing states. Probably someone like Joe Manchin would be more likely to win than Newsom, Harris or Biden. I think Biden and Trump are here for the long-haul, also RFK Jr. is rather old to be running too. The dems are scared that RFK Jr. will doom Biden's campaign.

•••
Last edited:
•••
@marijuanadomain You are a high quality chatter. Vote Trump to save SS and Medicare! Trump 2024!
The polls showed that Newsom would lose to Trump, so he's too liberal for the swing states. Probably someone like Joe Manchin would be more likely to win than Newsom, Harris or Biden. I think Biden and Trump are here for the long-haul, also RFK Jr. is rather old to be running too. The dems are scared that RFK Jr. will doom Biden's campaign.
Ask any seniors what they care the most
A warm place to sleep
Food to eat
And don't F with social security and Medicare Medicaid

Is that too much to ask for??

We don't care about Taylor Swift kadiskan MTV and other mindless Gen z shit

•••
•••
So somebody set themselves on fire outside of Trumps trial
Let him burn...
Don't want to waste precious resources on stupid people

•••
Let him burn...
Don't want to waste precious resources on stupid people
He was obviously mentally ill:

"My name is Max Azzarello, and I am an investigative researcher who has set himself on fire outside of the Trump trial in Manhattan," the site reads.

"This extreme act of protest is to draw attention to an urgent and important discovery: We are victims of a totalitarian con, and our own government (along with many of their allies) is about to hit us with an apocalyptic fascist world coup."...................

"Lastly, we string these major discoveries together: Cryptocurrency is an economic
doomsday device; our government is a secret kleptocracy; The Simpsons exists to
brainwash us. From there, the only research we need is critical thinking and we’re able
to piece together the true story of our circumstances."

Manifesto can be found here - https://www.newsweek.com/read-max-a...out-lighting-himself-fire-trump-trial-1892368

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gfHcZ_djH5_-lzRsziWjWNPyukzdxb0d/view

Last edited:
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Anybody smelling something in the room?
Oh wait..it is that old guy taking a nap in the room

•••

Trump is a diet Coke addict. Since no food or drink is allowed in court and the old fart can't get his caffeine fix ...his bowels are revolting. :ROFL:

•••
Or just maybe it's that janitor who was eating out of garbage cans.
I was a janitor in the food dormitory and I saw so much good food thrown in the garbage cans...I ate those good food.
I am still a janitor cleaning my own toilet

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back