NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@JB Lions when are you all going to throw Gavin Newsome in Biden seat, so Trump can smash him too ??
him too? Biden whipped Trump last election. You're doing your delusional posting thing again. Not based on reality.

Last edited:
•••
Johnson test is coming, i hope he passes

•••
•••
him too? Biden whipped Trump last election. You're doing your delusional posting thing again. Not based on reality.
the Polls are only good when you are winning ?? No , the polls are legit , Trump is winning , Handedly

•••
the Polls are only good when you are winning ?? No , the polls are legit , Trump is winning , Handedly
You don't realize how you continually set yourself up do you? It's like you don't learn from past mistakes. When it flips back over to Biden, after his bounce from recent elections and your disaster debates, what are you going to hold onto then? Then, I already explained to you voting/electons > polls > nothing.

Why not write that down or screenshot it, or just remember it.

Last edited:
•••
You don't realize how you continually set yourself up do you? It's like you don't learn from past mistakes. When it flips back over to Biden, after his bounce from recent elections and your disaster debates, what are you going to hold onto then?
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...p&cvid=4bb60e0c909f4c57a46d477fde7379c8&ei=94

I agree it's possible Biden could win popular vote but he will lose key states. He simply can't hold the blue-wall like that Clinton lost in 2016.

•••
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...p&cvid=4bb60e0c909f4c57a46d477fde7379c8&ei=94

I agree it's possible Biden could win popular vote but he will lose key states. He simply can't hold the blue-wall like that Clinton lost in 2016.
You don't realize how you continually set yourself up do you? It's like you don't learn from past mistakes. When it flips back over to Biden, after his bounce from recent elections and your disaster debates, what are you going to hold onto then? Then, I already explained to you voting/electons > polls > nothing.

Why not write that down or screenshot it, or just remember it.
Those elections the other week were popular vote elections unlike 2024 will be.

•••
•••
I say no way Biden is going to stay in the race IMO .. the Left are going to chunk him , he has 0 chance against Trump in 2024
I do think it will be Trump Vs. Biden even if someone else tries entering the race, plus I think some of the deadlines for Democrat primaries have passed in various states (making hard for anyone else to get enough delegates). I think Biden had the nomination in the bag and will lose the electoral college handily to Trump the best president ever!

•••
•••
@Daniel Owens

The more the Leftist cut up , the more money you will make as Independent Media Journalist Contractor.. If you decide to do it, Send your business cards in to all Local media , police departments in every state . first , download a police scanner from your app on your phone, go to police call scenes , go to your county offices and edit them, send your best videos ... do live vid on Facebook, YouTube, and ect sites. meet as many journalists as you possible can and network with them, if you , and they , both have vids that are wanted, you can merge them for a little better pay out

•••
@Daniel Owens

The more the Leftist cut up , the more money you will make as Independent Media Journalist Contractor.. If you decide to do it, Send your business cards in to all Local media , police departments in every state . first , download a police scanner from your app on your phone, go to police call scenes , go to your county offices and edit them, send your best videos ... do live vid on Facebook, YouTube, and ect sites. meet as many journalists as you possible can and network with them, if you , and they , both have vids that are wanted, you can merge them for a little better pay out
The downside I bet is the added security cost as I hear those journalist are in danger so they hire full-time security.

•••
•••
The downside I bet is the added security cost as I hear those journalist are in danger so they hire full-time security.
you stay out of sight, out of mind, there is no need for any security if you are Soley working by yourself, i don't interview at all, dress appropriately for the environment you are going to be attending, like, when i was in NY City at the protests, I wore a T - shirt and cap that conformed with the crowd i was in . I wear my media lanyard on the back of my collar , instead of the front, wear glasses , change up glasses per event , A baseball cap and glasses do wonders

Last edited:
•••
@.X. Wow, no interviews thought you had to do them when starting-off.

•••
@.X. Wow, no interviews thought you had to do them when starting-off.
yes.. when you just get going you do , such as county workers, car wreck , armed robbery you may report to , but you will only be interviewing possible witness accounts, there is no money in working those really , local news media works those.

but once you send in how defined your vids are , you will get some requests to go work locations of known events.

you want to enter in with a crowded protest, people are pissed off, ranting , doing what they do, it is usually late in the event that they even realize your are recording video

Last edited:
•••
yes.. when you just get going you do , such as county workers, car wreck , armed robbery you may report to , but you will only be interviewing possible witness accounts, there is no money in working those really , local news media works those.

but once you send in how defined your vids are , you will get some requests to go work locations of known events.
Sounds like you have a strong grasp of how to do it. Do you ever encounter angry dems?

•••
That's the secret sauce in the MAGA burger.
"The entire government is based on conquest and global supremacy, and people on both sides of the aisle support that." That's MAGA?

That's a total inversion of reality. If the military-industrial complex didn't hate Trump, he would still be in office today.

•••
Sounds like you have a strong grasp of how to do it. Do you ever encounter angry dems?
No.. i mean .. not angry at me , they are angry at whatever cause they show up to though. i have an abundance of Biden , Leftist attire , shirts, caps, you name it , so far , they just think i am , one of them.

•••
"Sinema is also the first woman elected to the Senate from Arizona[9] and the only religiously unaffiliated member of Congress.["
Amazing how religious congress is.

•••
No.. i mean .. not angry at me , they are angry at whatever cause they show up to though. i have an abundance of Biden , Leftist attire , shirts, caps, you name it , so far , they just think i am , one of them.
Interesting, I didn't know you had to 'play democrat' or look like one to do it. But, sounds kind of like Halloween.

•••
Interesting, I didn't know you had to 'play democrat' or look like one to do it. But, sounds kind of like Halloween.
all of that readily accessible on Ebay and Amazon, basically just dress the part is all.

I would venture to say if they found out who you are, and you are deep within the crowd, you could be in danger very quickly. i always position myself to be able flee at any moment

•••
They weren't potential terrorist though, they were beer belly truckers LOL

Big rigs parked downtown capitol packed with who knows what ...a terrorist's wet dream.

"The entire government is based on conquest and global supremacy, and people on both sides of the aisle support that." That's MAGA?

That's a total inversion of reality. If the military-industrial complex didn't hate Trump, he would still be in office today.

On the contrary, Trump has made the purchase, public display and foreign sales of military hardware a major priority of his administration (~$750 billion military budget)...

Trump is blasting the military-industrial complex. But he’s one of its biggest boosters.​

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/09/08/trump-military-defense-industry-booster

•••
Researchers at The University of Manchester have developed technology that can recognize individuals by the way they walk. The artificial intelligence (AI) system was found to accurately identify a person by their walk 99.3 percent of the time.

I can now see where AI can be very dangerous. but right now, AI is total shit, It gets smarter as more data is put into it, its relatively fast, and accurate to a 1% ratio on facial identification .

•••
On the contrary, Trump has made the purchase, public display and foreign sales of military hardware a major priority of his administration (~$750 billion military budget)...

If you say so. Biden is peace loving and pure, Trump is the darling of the deep state. OK.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back