Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
@.X. I think dems will do everything they can to try and rig. 2024 for Biden. However, I think so many Trump supporters will show up that Trump will win still even with Democrat cheating.

•••
•••
@.X. I think dems will do everything they can to try and rig. 2024 for Biden. However, I think so many Trump supporters will show up that Trump will win still even with Democrat cheating.
They can try , but it won't work, Biden is going to lose 2024 , the numbers say he will, Democrats have asked constituents to stop throwing names in to replace Biden as well, so .. It looks like Biden v Trump .. Biden has no chance

•••
Antisemitism is the worst since WWII right now, Hitler was a true Demon , It appears as if there are a lot Hitlers and Nazis in the world today.

•••
I appreciate you doing your part to keep Trump turnout down. So many saying it's rigged, then what is the point of even voting if you truly believe that.

I think you're a closet Biden supporter as much as you're helping him.

•••
Antisemitism is the worst since WWII right now, Hitler was a true Demon , It appears as if there are a lot Hitlers and Nazis in the world today.
So you have a problem with Nazis that invaded and occupied over twenty countries but ok with Putin invading and wanting to occupy Ukraine? Or ok with Israel occupying territory?

•••
Damn, this video really shows how Biden has declined, just from 3 years ago. He was very lively, no stuttering. Good news, he's still not Trump, that's in his favor. I think once @Daniel Owens favorite guy Gavin Newsom destroys DeSantis in a debate next month, good be the point people really start talking about him for President.

•••
Mario Nawfal

@MarioNawfal
Subscribe

JUST IN - A spokesman for Netanyahu’s office: Israel strongly rejects calls for a ceasefire We want to change the reality in Gaza, and we will not go back to what was before October 7 We do not intend to stay in Gaza forever, but for a period until Hamas is eliminatedSource: Al Arabiya

•••
Mario Nawfal

@MarioNawfal
Subscribe

JUST IN - A spokesman for Netanyahu’s office: Israel strongly rejects calls for a ceasefire We want to change the reality in Gaza, and we will not go back to what was before October 7 We do not intend to stay in Gaza forever, but for a period until Hamas is eliminatedSource: Al Arabiya
Tricky. You want to kill all the terrorists/Hamas (understandable), at the same time they're creating even more future terrorists/Hamas with every civilian killed.

•••
So you have a problem with Nazis that invaded and occupied over twenty countries but ok with Putin invading and wanting to occupy Ukraine? Or ok with Israel occupying territory?
Israel will leave when they get through completely destroying Hamas , I doubt until then .

I have a problem with the Russia invasion of Ukraine, i have never agreed with the invasion.

•••
I appreciate you doing your part to keep Trump turnout down. So many saying it's rigged, then what is the point of even voting if you truly believe that.

I think you're a closet Biden supporter as much as you're helping him.
I said the Trump voters will cause him to win by showing up in droves. I did not say for GOP not to vote.

•••
Israel will leave when they get through completely destroying Hamas , I doubt until then .

I have a problem with the Russia invasion of Ukraine, i have never agreed with the invasion.
You agree with helping Russia take Ukraine by not supporting them.

•••
I said the Trump voters will cause him to win by showing up in droves. I did not say for GOP not to vote.
If Dems are going to rig it, they're going to rig it to win, wouldn't that make sense? You think they're going to rig so they can have another Trump beat Clinton type situation? If you truly believe it's rigged, it's going to be rigged to win. The reality tho, is most prefer Dems and they get more votes.

•••
Tricky. You want to kill all the terrorists/Hamas (understandable), at the same time they're creating even more future terrorists/Hamas with every civilian killed.
thing with all the propaganda and rhetoric in this conflict, I would expect Hamas to say that Israel is killing civilians, and much more. They are getting their asses tore up , how much of what Hamas is reporting is really true ??

•••
•••
thing with all the propaganda and rhetoric in this conflict, I would expect Hamas to say that Israel is killing civilians, and much more. They are getting their asses tore up , how much of what Hamas is reporting is really true ??
Literally on video, of course civilians are getting killed, probably a small percentage of Hamas. And if they hide among citizens, in hospitals etc, of course civilians get killed. Probably even some hostages are getting bombed up.

•••
If Dems are going to rig it, they're going to rig it to win, wouldn't that make sense? You think they're going to rig so they can have another Trump beat Clinton type situation? If you truly believe it's rigged, it's going to be rigged to win. The reality tho, is most prefer Dems and they get more votes.
Well, the dems tried to rig. Florida in 2000 yet Bush managed to eke out a victory. The dems make the mistake of winning the popular vote through rigging yet still losing the electoral college. I urge all Trump supporters to vote.

•••
That is stupid
What you posted was. Not helping Ukraine and letting Putin win is giving it to them. That's what you want.

•••
Literally on video, of course civilians are getting killed, probably a small percentage of Hamas. And if they hide among citizens, in hospitals etc, of course civilians get killed. Probably even some hostages are getting bombed up.
show me .. not theater shit of of Hamas holding a kid .. real stuff .. show me dead people

•••
What you posted was. Not helping Ukraine and letting Putin win is giving it to them. That's what you want.
That's one of the few things my friend that you and I agree on, is giving aid to Israel and Ukraine. :)

•••
Well, the dems tried to rig. Florida in 2000 yet Bush managed to eke out a victory. The dems make the mistake of winning the popular vote through rigging yet still losing the electoral college. I urge all Trump supporters to vote.
Every vote you guys give to Trump, will just be changed to Biden. So Daniel, when you vote for Trump, you're actually voting for Biden.

•••
Last edited:
•••
You are admitting that the Left may rig the election , my gawd

•••
You are admitting that the Left may rig the election , my gawd
I'm taking your conspiracy angle, try to pay attention. I said, "if you believe it's rigged" then.............

Your side has actually been convicted of cheating. Biden won, despite all the cheating and election interference from the right.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back