NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Stop lying all the time, multiple lies is that short post. It is for humanitarian aid, that was your first lie. And not $1 has been released, that's two.

U.S. and Qatar agree not to release Iran's $6B​

President Joe Biden's administration has been facing bipartisan pressure to make sure Iran wouldn't be able to access the money from a U.S. prisoner swap.
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/wh...lease-iran-6-billion-prisoner-swap-rcna120135
you can stop lying now as well, the money of 6 Billion dollars is sitting in a escrow account currently , 5% of that money can be used, Right Now ...

•••
i get along well with @Particle ,, Particle doesn't lie.. Particle isn't hiding behind a skirt tale . Particle is someone i could actually sit down and have a constructive conversation with

Last edited:
•••
Biden’s request to Congress includes:$14 billion for Israel , $60 billion for Ukraine, $10 billion for general humanitarian aid, $7 billion for the Indo-Pacific, $100 million for Gaza, $14 billion to process illegals faster at the border

•••
you can stop lying now as well, the money of 6 Billion dollars is sitting in a escrow account currently , 5% of that money can be used, Right Now ...
Link to source, very next post.

•••
Mario Nawfal

@MarioNawfal
·
4m

BIDEN COMPARES PUTIN TO HAMAS, AND UKRAINE TO ISRAEL With increasing pushback on further funding for Ukraine, Biden seems to be including funding Israel and Ukraine together so the Bill passes.

See the Raging hard -on Biden has for Ukraine , that is because if Ukraine loses , Biden loses , the wef loses , everyone coordinated in the effort , Loses

•••
See the Raging hard -on Biden has for Ukraine , that is because if Ukraine loses , Biden loses , the wef loses , everyone coordinated in the effort , Loses
haha, wow.

•••
haha, wow.
how you never have brought up how much the Bidens themselves are deeply embedded in Ukraine, how do you think Hunter made his first millions? oh yeah, forgot.. you already know

•••
Ukraine ... Zelensky .. The Klitschko brothers .. the Biden family , Marvelous

Last edited:
•••
how you never have brought up how much the Bidens themselves are deeply embedded in Ukraine, how do you think Hunter made his first millions? oh yeah, forgot.. you already know
This is why the next election is important, I blame a lot of this on Trump.

Hunter Biden has nothing to do with our support of Ukraine. Putin invaded Ukraine. They're all ally. Putin winning would not be good for the world. Not sure why you can't grasp this stuff. And you left out Trump's business interests in Russia.

You going to post that link?

Last edited:
•••
This is why the next election is important, I blame a lot of this on Trump.

Putin invaded Ukraine. They're all ally. Putin winning would not be good for the world. Not sure why you can't grasp this stuff. And you left out Trump's business interests in Russia.

You going to post that link?
you must understand, you already do , but i will refresh your memory ..

None of what is going on pits any one thing together, not Russia vs Ukraine , Israel vs HAMAS, Trump vs Biden , all of that is a huge distraction on the parallels that are going on .. you have people through out the world that want a system for ONE .. You have people that do not want the system of ONE. that is a nutshell of what is happening , It is extremely spiritual as well. we are on the back end now, of the operation, It is coming to an end, there will be a winner, and a loser..

Last edited:
•••

US conducts nuclear test in Nevada hours after Russian move to revoke global test ban​

https://www.yahoo.com/news/us-conducts-nuclear-test-nevada-233645695.html

a move of being desperate, there will be no WWlll , No Nuclear missiles launched , Nuclear Missiles are only for saber rattling .. Think.. If a Nuclear war happend, the globalist -wef.. and the involved , would have no place to live ?

•••
How do you become worth 110 Million dollars as career politician ??? Insider trading , lobbist hand outs , corruption .

•••
•••
How do you go from being a restaurant waiter and bar staff ,, to being worth 13 million dollars in only 4 years ??? Ask AOC .. what a miracle to happen to a lady that was negative in her bank account in 2018 ..

you all tell me how you think AOC became so wealthy .. btw.. her salary is $174,000 a year , that X 4 , so far

https://www.caclubindia.com/wealth/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-net-worth-aoc-assets/

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
The worst part is she might still owe student loans…

This happens with many Politicans;
TERM LIMITS
I am sure her loans are taken care of ;) she would far exceed Pelosis Bag , if she is able to hang around.

Last edited:
•••
A new factor entered the 2024 election with the Wars going on now.. If the Israel conflict were to get rather large , as most in here think it will , Gen Z kids would be the first to get drafted .. Vote carefully kids .. Millennials as well

Trump O Wars

Biden 2 Wars

Last edited:
•••
they say coach roaches will survive
I thought it would just be Betty White and Keith Richards when the roaches died out. RIP Betty.

•••
How do you go from being a restaurant waiter and bar staff ,, to being worth 13 million dollars in only 4 years ??? Ask AOC .. what a miracle to happen to a lady that was negative in her bank account in 2018 ..

you all tell me how you think AOC became so wealthy .. btw.. her salary is $174,000 a year , that X 4 , so far

https://www.caclubindia.com/wealth/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-net-worth-aoc-assets/
It’s been longer than 4 years. I met her in 2017, when she launched her bid for Congress (and was working in a bar). The article doesn’t mention her role in the movie Knock Down The House, which documents her campaign and her victory over Joe Crowley. That was a record breaking purchase by Netflix at Sundance (disclaimer: I get a thank you in the end credits). I’d expect she has some significant royalties from that. It was reported that she was being represented by Creative Artists Agency (CAA), so that would get her larger TV appearance fees and better paid interviews (think Vogue/Vanity Fair/60 Minutes/etc.). Plus she has a book published called This Is What I Am which I think is self-published on Amazon, so most of that revenue she keeps. The Forbes data is now confirmed as NOT accurate . But I could see how it could be done without giving out political favors.

Edit: See post below. Forbes deny releasing the worth figure, and Reuters confirm it’s all made up.
https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-aoc-net-worth-idUSL1N2ZL1O2

Last edited:
•••
It’s been longer than 4 years. I met her in 2017, when she launched her bid for Congress. The article doesn’t mention her role in the movie Knock Down The House, which documents her campaign and her victory over Joe Crowley. That was a record breaking purchase by Netflix at Sundance (disclaimer: I get a thank you in the end credits). I’d expect she has some significant royalties from that. It was reported that she was being represented by Creative Artists Agency (CAA), so that would get her larger TV appearance fees and better paid interviews (think Vogue/Vanity Fair/etc.). Plus she has a book published called This Is What I Am which I think is self-published on Amazon, so most of that revenues she keeps. The Forbes data is probably accurate although it might comingle her income, her husband Riley’s income, and donations. But I can see how it could be done without giving out political favors.
Can you defend her if she owes student loans. love CAA; my favorite agency lol. I know from sports 🏀

Last edited:
•••
Can you defend her if she owes student loans. love CAA; my favorite agency lol. I know from sports 🏀
Sure. I just pulled her Financial Disclosure. If this filing is not accurate, she goes to jail. She doesn’t have any Schedule C’s or exempt brokerage accounts either:

https://disclosures-clerk.house.gov/public_disc/financial-pdfs/2022/10052480.pdf

Sorry @.X. It seems Reuters has done all the heavy lifting, and the caclubindia.com article is completely fabricated:

There is no evidence that Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez has a net worth of $29 million, despite online claims that that figure was released by Forbes magazine. Forbes has denied releasing the $29 million figure and no other reliable source for the claim has been cited.

Last edited:
•••
Joe calls Ukraine a Democracy , But Zelensky won’t even hold an election 🤔

•••
Sure. I just pulled her Financial Disclosure. If this filing is not accurate, she goes to jail. She doesn’t have any Schedule C’s or exempt brokerage accounts either:

https://disclosures-clerk.house.gov/public_disc/financial-pdfs/2022/10052480.pdf

Sorry @.X. It seems Reuters has done all the heavy lifting, and the caclubindia.com article is completely fabricated:

Not even surprised with the amount of satire today . Thx for sharing

•••
I feel for the people of Ukraine , it’s very sad. The Ukraine Gov , parliament or whatever they have , Is very , Nasty

I don’t know what to call it , Because Zelensky refuses to hold Elections

Last edited:
•••
Joe calls Ukraine a Democracy , But Zelensky won’t even hold an election 🤔
The normal election wasn't even until March 31, 2024. But since they're in the middle of a war, there is martial law and it's been postponed.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back