Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Prayers to Israel and all Israelites ..

•••
Hamas militants are going to door to door right now , killing what ever is inside .. Israel is now at War

•••
I hope Israel shreds Gaza off the map .. no mercy .. they have attacked the Holy Land .. Shred them Israel ..

I heard .. don’t know it to be true or not .. that Hamas militants have contacted Iran - Iraq and other middle eastern countries , to join them in War with Israel .

•••
Precisely how dumb they think you are:

Last edited:
•••
IMG_2050.png

I agree with that …

•••
Precisely how dumb they think you are:

He’s always been a partial Tard .. but now he is much like a zombie .. or almost full Tard ..

•••
IMG_2051.png

Biden won’t do squat to Iran .. Biden has gently petted Iran throughout his term .. which is almost over with .. Trump sent Iran a cruise missile while in office .

Trump is coming .. he will be back soon

•••
Joe Biden gave Iran some $6B not to long ago 🤔.. now Iran is celebrating an attack on Israel 🤔..

•••
Israel Air Force is currently carpet bombing the Gaza Strip obliterating it ..

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
I think strong consideration should be taken as to a US war with Iran … the US is in no condition to initiate a war at this time though.. but if we don’t , not only our own , but our Ally’s interests may be in jeopardy before to long .

•••
I think strong consideration should be taken as to a US war with Iran … the US is in no condition to initiate a war at this time though.. but if we don’t , not only our own , but our Ally’s interests may be in jeopardy before to long .
This is completely nuts. Why in the world would be go to war with Iran.

Last edited:
•••
"...viewed from a bang-per-buck perspective, U.S. and Western support for Ukraine is an incredibly cost-effective investment.... A Russia continually mired in a war it cannot win is a huge strategic win for the U.S. Why would anyone object to that?”

This kind of thinking is widespread among the sociopaths who make the decisions. In other words, Ukraine lives are cheap. And they have blonde hair and blue eyes. Imagine if these are Asian lives or African lives. Even better, I guess.

But forget that, get a load of Trump over here....
What? First off, typical Ukraine hair color is dark brown/black, typical eye color is brown. This isn't Sweden genius.

And again, pay x now or more than x plus possible American lives later.

Last edited:
•••
The UK has already stated they will send troops, and Biden just gave a histrionic speech promoting war. Seems pretty clear, as Ukraine is running out of troops and NATO wants to keep the war going. Sure they will try to keep it conventional, but wars have a way of spiraling out of control. I am afraid it will get much worse, as too many Americans have swallowed the Biden is Gandalf and Putin is Sauron narrative. No wonder with the lack of any real journalism (see above).
The narrative? Putin is the bad guy, he's the one who invaded, not Biden. You keep trying to blame America/Biden for Putin invading countries. Putin would approve of your posts here.

Last edited:
•••
Joe Biden gave Iran some $6B not to long ago 🤔.. now Iran is celebrating an attack on Israel 🤔..
"The Iranian government now has access to $6 billion of their funds to be used for humanitarian purposes"

"The money – which had been held in restricted accounts in South Korea before being transferred to different restricted accounts in Qatar via banks in Europe"

"the funds are narrowly limited to non-sanctionable purchases like food and medicine, and that they will be subject to strict oversight."

"Moreover, US officials have made clear that the funding, which is Iran’s, not from US taxpayer dollars, is not under the control of the Iranian government."

“These funds are paid to vetted third-party vendors for food, medicine, medical products and agricultural products to go into Iran over a period of years. If there is any diversion, we’ll know it and we’ll lock up these accounts,”

Right wing accounts trying to blame Biden for this when (see above) and attacks like this aren't planned overnight. Has nothing to do with that $6 billion.

•••
"
  • Fifty-three percent of Americans believe the Republican Party will do a better job of keeping the country prosperous over the next few years, whereas 39% choose the Democratic Party.
  • A slightly larger majority, 57%, have greater faith in the Republican Party to protect the country from international terrorism and military threats, while 35% favor the Democrats.
" https://news.gallup.com/poll/511979/neither-party-liked-gop-holds-advantage-issues.aspx
Great news for GOP. Not, just that GOP leads on all major issues.

•••
The narrative? Putin is the bad guy, he's the one who invaded, not Biden. You keep trying to blame America/Biden for Putin invading countries. Putin would approve of your posts here.
It is Biden's fault his bad foreign policy which is why, "57%, have greater faith in the Republican Party to protect the country from international terrorism and military threats, while 35% favor the Democrats."
The GOP is way ahead on trust of keeping us safe from international terrorism people don't trust Biden to keep our country safe.

•••
It can’t be Bidens fault if the mans don’t know what he is doing

It’s a horrible time for America

TrumpAnato will NOT save America

•••
The Iran hostage crisis hurt Carter in 1980 and the first thing they did before Reagan took office on inauguration day they freed the hostages. Putin is not afraid of Biden but Trump has a reputation of being hot-headed thus Putin is afraid of him. Sometimes, it helps to be a tad hot-headed so that people can't push you around. Trump wants all countries to play fair.

•••
•••
The GOP completely missed the boat on Climate Change, the most critical issue of our time.

Trump wants all countries to play by his rules, otherwise he cries foul.
Curious what are you waiting on the government to do as a solution to what people are calling Climate Change? And, out of the issues why do you feel it's most important (half of Americans don't believe in climate change)?
They must obey the rules yep and I admire Trump for his strong desire to do the best for our country.

•••
The Iran hostage crisis hurt Carter in 1980 and the first thing they did before Reagan took office on inauguration day they freed the hostages. Putin is not afraid of Biden but Trump has a reputation of being hot-headed thus Putin is afraid of him. Sometimes, it helps to be a tad hot-headed so that people can't push you around. Trump wants all countries to play fair.
I’m sorry but we don’t need a full out war with Russia and America to show Putins superiority

•••
I’m sorry but we don’t need a full out war with Russia and America to show Putins superiority
I agree but under Biden it may happen.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back