IT.COM
NameSilo
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@.X. studies have shown homesexuality is genetically inherent, linked to the X chromosome.

The ones I know didn't choose it as a lifestyle. It does seem inherent with them.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
In his Farewell address dated September 19, 1796, George Washington warned...

"However, political parties may now and then answer popular ends, they are likely in the course of time and things, to become potent engines, by which cunning, ambitious, and unprincipled men will be enabled to subvert the power of the people and to usurp for themselves the reins of government, destroying afterwards the very engines which have lifted them to unjust dominion."

https://founders.archives.gov/documents/Washington/

•••

Disney still has plans to spend billions in Florida despite its battle with DeSantis​

• Disney is set to invest $17 billion in Florida over the next decade, including the creation of 13,000 jobs.
  • The company reiterated its commitment to the state despite ongoing tensions with Gov. Ron DeSantis.
  • The $17 billion investment includes the ongoing transformation of Epcot, the revamp of Splash Mountain and a number of “blue sky” park plans.
https://www.cnbc.com/2023/05/26/disney-florida-spending-desantis-fight.html

fresh off the boat gangsta GIF by HULU

•••
•••
•••
The 2024 Senate Map looks good for GOP, the races are either in states GOP won or in battleground states. I am hopefully, republicans will get the Senate back and keep the house. At least if Mr. Biden is re-elected we can stop some of the damage if GOP has full control of Senate & House. Hopefully, Joe Manchin loses re-election. Let us pray trump stays out of the races I think he would hurt the senate races. Anyone here looking forward to a GOP senate next year and keeping GOP house?

•••
The 2024 Senate Map looks good for GOP, the races are either in states GOP won or in battleground states. I am hopefully, republicans will get the Senate back and keep the house. At least if Mr. Biden is re-elected we can stop some of the damage if GOP has full control of Senate & House. Hopefully, Joe Manchin loses re-election. Let us pray trump stays out of the races I think he would hurt the senate races.
I think Joe Manchin will finally be replaced.

Anyone here looking forward to a GOP senate next year and keeping GOP house?

You mean anyone beside every republican and independent? I think the GOP may pickup a larger percentage of the minority vote again.

GOP needs to replace Ronna McDaniel as head of the RNC. I far as I can tell, she's only there because of family connections.

•••
The ones I know didn't choose it as a lifestyle. It does seem inherent with them.

I find many homosexuals have very similar childhood trauma. Some people become homosexual latter in life, others become straight.

A biological influence hasn't been proven or disproven.

Last edited:
•••
The 2024 Senate Map looks good for GOP, the races are either in states GOP won or in battleground states. I am hopefully, republicans will get the Senate back and keep the house. At least if Mr. Biden is re-elected we can stop some of the damage if GOP has full control of Senate & House. Hopefully, Joe Manchin loses re-election. Let us pray trump stays out of the races I think he would hurt the senate races. Anyone here looking forward to a GOP senate next year and keeping GOP house?

•••
I find many homosexuals have very similar childhood trauma. Some people become homosexual latter in life, others become straight.

You're a therapist? Have a lot of homosexuals in your close acquaintances circle?

•••

Biological influence is supported by causal research, whereas post-natal environmental theory argument is weak.

Hermaphroditism in nature is not uncommon, so why should humans be any different? :unsure:

•••
@.X. studies have shown homesexuality is genetically inherent, linked to the X chromosome.
I have googled it to read a lot of results.

Its conflicting results, that being gene oriented .. Some say there is no Homosexuality or Straight gene scientifically. while other pinpoint the x chromosome gene as a homosexuality gene. then it goes to a psychological perspective of sexual abused, physically abused. mentally abused. then a curiosity theory by humans.

•••
Thing is, Gays, Trans and straights can coexist easily without conflict, If proper respect is given, a small amount of trust is given, Thats all it takes for folks to get along.

•••
Biological influence is supported by causal research, whereas post-natal environmental theory argument is weak.

Hermaphroditism in nature is not uncommon, so why should humans be any different? :unsure:
The same reason Elephants are not hermaphrodites.

Last edited:
•••
Thing is, Gays, Trans and straights can coexist easily without conflict, If proper respect is given, a small amount of trust is given, Thats all it takes for folks to get along.

Normally I would agree but the current mindset is you have to "celebrate" their sexual orientation. Personally I don't care what consenting adults do but my morals reject the idea behind "Pride".

I don't want my children taught queer theory, race theory or exposed to sexual deviancy. When this first started the left argued it was only taught in universities. That was a lie.

•••
•••
•••
•••
May as well throw my 2 cents in. I can barely imagine a less interesting or more pointless subject of inquiry than why some people have certain sexual preferences. Whatever works for you, go for it as long as nobody is forced to participate with you. Who cares why anyone likes some things and not others? Is Tiger Woods spending years in therapy to determine why he likes blue-eyed blondes?

People's sexual preferences are trivial, which is also why I think it's ridiculous to "identify" as part of a tribe entirely based on a narrow slice of one's sex life. Identify as an artist, a father, an entrepreneur, a musician... so many better and more important things to identify as.

Homosexuality has been with us since man's first erection, and will be with us until extinction. The only thing new about it is special interest groups forming around this trivial matter and demanding the world change to meet some gay utopian ideals.

•••
Normally I would agree but the current mindset is you have to "celebrate" their sexual orientation. Personally I don't care what consenting adults do but my morals reject the idea behind "Pride".

I don't want my children taught queer theory, race theory or exposed to sexual deviancy. When this first started the left argued it was only taught in universities. That was a lie.
I am thinking what we are seeing is a great minority of Gay -Trans people pushing this narrative. I may be wrong though.

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back