Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Of course I got you, everybody can see it. Your last replies was a dumb meme and then you dodging the challenge. You fold easy. You like to sit here and lie your ass off all day long, then repost other liars, then when confronted with facts, you fold. Easy work.

Tool of the state. Prove Sicknick was sprayed with pepper spray.

"Facts: Officer Sicknick, who engaged with protesters outside the Capitol on Jan. 6 and was assaulted with pepper spray,"

Last edited:
•••
The American constitution was the model for every modern democracy, including the UK and Canada. It was inspired by the God of nature, and predicted in the book of Revelation.

Wrong. The Six Nation Confederacy inspired the Founding Fathers of the US Constitution. The Iroquois Confederacy, inspired by the god of nature and founded by the Great Peacemaker in 11421, is the oldest living participatory democracy on earth.

Learn your own history. :xf.wink:

Joe Biden has been President for 2+ years. Had support of the house, senate and media. He focused on equity, inclusion and tripling the national debt.

The House was 60-40 split, hardly supportive of redacting a Bill they had previously voted in favour of.

BTW, Ivanka Trump was a member of the board of directors. SVB was Trump's goto bank which is why he wanted it deregulated.

Don't worry, Biden will bail them out.

And as far as all the other bs your post and repeat in regards to Jan 6, that Shaman:

https://www.factcheck.org/2023/03/e...ontext-of-tucker-carlsons-jan-6-presentation/

Takes it all apart with facts.

You'll cry about those facts but not once have you stepped up to the challenge and to tell me how it's wrong.

Q-Shaman plead guilty... end of story.

•••
Tool of the state. Prove Sicknick was sprayed with pepper spray.

"Facts: Officer Sicknick, who engaged with protesters outside the Capitol on Jan. 6 and was assaulted with pepper spray,"
Self own day again? Why not actually read the page, and the sources?

They literally admitted they sprayed him with Pepper Spray:

"All sides now acknowledge that the defendants, Julian Khater and George Tanios, brought bear repellant to the Capitol and that Khater asked for it just moments before the attack but ended up using pepper spray instead."

https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/27/politics/sicknick-capitol-bear-spray-pepper/index.html

Then video

NEW video shows Capitol Officer Sicknick pouring water in eyes after pepper sprayed by rioters​

Last edited:
•••
Wrong. The Six Nation Confederacy inspired the Founding Fathers of the US Constitution. The Iroquois Confederacy, inspired by the god of nature and founded by the Great Peacemaker in 11421, is the oldest living participatory democracy on earth.

Learn your own history. :xf.wink:

So it was inspired by the God of nature.

The House was 60-40 split, hardly supportive of redacting a Bill they had previously voted in favour of.

The democrats had a majority large enough to pass any bill. Sinema and Manchin blocked filibuster reform for the good of the country.

Democrats passed multiple omnibus bills. Maybe they should have spent time doing their job instead of hunting down racist roads and opening our borders to a flood of immigrants and crime.

BTW, Ivanka Trump was a member of the board of directors. SVB was Trump's goto bank which is why he wanted it deregulated.

Don't worry, Biden will bail them out.

Q-Shaman plead guilty... end of story.

I'm glad you were able to absolve the Biden administration of all wrong doing for the last two years.

Last edited:
•••
Self own day again? Why not actually read the page, and the sources?

They literally admitted they sprayed him with Pepper Spray:

"All sides now acknowledge that the defendants, Julian Khater and George Tanios, brought bear repellant to the Capitol and that Khater asked for it just moments before the attack but ended up using pepper spray instead."

https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/27/politics/sicknick-capitol-bear-spray-pepper/index.html

Then video

NEW video shows Capitol Officer Sicknick pouring water in eyes after pepper sprayed by rioters​

Thanks. Now prove the blood clot was caused by pepper spray.

Maybe if you and by "you" I mean the marxist administration you support, didn't lie about everything, you would have some credibility. But you don't.

Even your "factchecks" are biased half truths which make them complete lies.

Last edited:
•••
Thanks. Now prove the blood clot was caused by pepper spray.
How about now you actually read the page and sources I posted. I'm not going to walk you thru every point, it's already there.

How about you step up, find something you think is wrong on that page and prove it. Fact check the fact check site. You can't. You're too lazy. Look at the example you just tried using about the pepper stray.

It's not true you say, don't back it up with anything...........

They literally admitted it and there is video

Last edited:
•••
So it was inspired by the God of nature.

Yup, plagiarized, lol. No surprise Trump wanted to change the Constitution, he doesn't get enough nature.

Here is Trump in his element... :xf.laugh::ROFL::unsure:

•••
How about now you actually read the page and sources I posted. I'm not going to walk you thru every point, it's already there.

How about you step up, find something you think is wrong on that page and prove it. Fact check the fact check site. You can't. You're too lazy. Look at the example you just tried using about the pepper stray.

It's not true you say, don't back it up with anything...........

They literally admitted it and there is video

I don't know what to tell you. Cry more?

•••
Yup, plagiarized, lol. No surprise Trump wanted to change the Constitution, he doesn't get enough nature.

How do you know it wasn't inspired by Viking democracy then?

Here is Trump in his element... :xf.laugh::ROFL::unsure:

Biden's normal element.

1678726635099.jpeg

Last edited:
•••
I don't know what to tell you. Cry more?
I'm not the one crying. It's nothing new for me, I'm used to you posting bs and self owning yourself on a daily basis. You don't read, you're lazy, you're gullible, you repost from liars and grifters. Why would it go good?

Last edited:
•••
How do you know it wasn't inspired by Viking democracy then?

Have you ever been to Iceland? I'm pretty sure the Founding Fathers hadn't either.

Maybe Q-Shaman took cues, lol, and of the hundreds of pardons Donald handed out, why didn't he pardon Jake Angeli? :xf.rolleyes:

•••
I'm not the one crying. It's nothing new for me, I'm used to you posting bs and self owning yourself on a daily basis. You don't read, you're lazy, you're gullible, you repost from liars and grifters. Why would it go good?

Blaming Trump and repeating marxist talking points put you over the top. I will no longer use veteran parking at Tractor Supply in honor of your victory.

Last edited:
•••
Have you ever been to Iceland? I'm pretty sure the Founding Fathers hadn't either.

Maybe Q-Shaman took cues, lol, and of the hundreds of pardons Donald handed out, why didn't he pardon Jake Angeli? :xf.rolleyes:

If I remember grade school history.... the Vikings spent a lot of time enjoying European hospitality.

•••
Biden's been President for 2 1/2 years. Instead of a recovery from covid, we have inflation, shrinking wages, rising interest rates, real estate bubble, bank failures, enormous man made eco disasters, open borders, human trafficking, fetynol crisis, war, China gaining word influence, and 87 thousand new IRS agents.

But they traded Trump for a incompetent, corrupt racist, democrat so it was all worth it.

Last edited:
•••
If I remember grade school history.... the Vikings spent a lot of time enjoying European hospitality.

They murdered and plundered... do you consider that as the ideal role model for US foreign policy? :cautious:

•••
Biden's been President for 2 1/2 years. Instead of a recovery from covid, we have inflation, shrinking wages, rising interest rates, real estate bubble, bank failures, enormous man made eco disasters, open borders, human trafficking, fetynol crisis, war, China gaining word influence, and 87 thousand new IRS agents.

But they traded Trump for a incompetent, corrupt racist, democrat so it was all worth it.
lol, you just threw a bunch of stuff in there thinking it would be more impressive, also threw some lying in there.

You lied about shrinking wages, when they're actually going up.

Human trafficking isn't new, pretty much since the dawn of man.

Those new IRS agents:

House Republicans Rescind Funding for 87,000 New IRS Agents​

https://lamborn.house.gov/media/pre...ublicans-rescind-funding-87000-new-irs-agents

Which is stupid because those agents are for more customer service, handling the backlog etc. Not the lies you guys spread about it.

Inflation is everywhere, worse in most countries and you put this on Biden.

Eco disasters are nothing new either but it doesn't help with you guys stripping away protections.

Same bs posting.

Last edited:
•••
for @mr-x those IRS agents:

"The nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office projects that the enhanced IRS enforcement funded by the law will generate an additional $204 billion in revenue over 10 years."

"Specifically, I direct that any additional resources—including any new personnel or auditors that are hired—shall not be used to increase the share of small businesses or households below the $400,000 threshold that are audited relative to historical levels,”

"The Inflation Reduction Act includes $79 billion for the IRS. Social media posts misleadingly claim the IRS will now hire “87,000 new agents” to investigate average citizens. But most new hires will provide customer services, and enforcement efforts will be aimed at “high-income and corporate tax evaders,” a Treasury Department spokesperson said."

https://www.factcheck.org/2022/08/i...h-new-funding-contrary-to-social-media-posts/

•••
They murdered and plundered... do you consider that as the ideal role model for US foreign policy? :cautious:

So did the indians. Your morality seems to be based on politics, not truth.

Last edited:
•••
lol, you just threw a bunch of stuff in there thinking it would be more impressive, also threw some lying in there.

You lied about shrinking wages, when they're actually going up.

Human trafficking isn't new, pretty much since the dawn of man.

Those new IRS agents:

House Republicans Rescind Funding for 87,000 New IRS Agents​

https://lamborn.house.gov/media/pre...ublicans-rescind-funding-87000-new-irs-agents

House Republicans introduced H.R. 23, not passed.

Which is stupid because those agents are for more customer service, handling the backlog etc. Not the lies you guys spread about it.

Inflation is everywhere, worse in most countries and you put this on Biden.

Eco disasters are nothing new either but it doesn't help with you guys stripping away protections.

Same bs posting.

•••
for @mr-x those IRS agents:

"The nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office projects that the enhanced IRS enforcement funded by the law will generate an additional $204 billion in revenue over 10 years."

"Specifically, I direct that any additional resources—including any new personnel or auditors that are hired—shall not be used to increase the share of small businesses or households below the $400,000 threshold that are audited relative to historical levels,”

I feel better, thank you comrade.

"The Inflation Reduction Act includes $79 billion for the IRS. Social media posts misleadingly claim the IRS will now hire “87,000 new agents” to investigate average citizens. But most new hires will provide customer services, and enforcement efforts will be aimed at “high-income and corporate tax evaders,” a Treasury Department spokesperson said."

https://www.factcheck.org/2022/08/i...h-new-funding-contrary-to-social-media-posts/

•••
•••
They can play that card , but it’s the oldest card in the book , and won’t work

The managers are all democrat donors and you can't blame the diversity hire risk manager focused on ESG so Trump is the only one left.

What's so hard about admitting the bank was mismanaged and the rise in credit rates due to inflation was the tipping point.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
The managers are all democrat donors and you can't blame the diversity hire risk manager focused on ESG so Trump is the only one left.

What's so hard about admitting the bank was mismanaged and the rise in credit rates due to inflation was the tipping point.

2 banks have crashed now back to back , probably more coming , our economy is trash , that has nothing to do with 2 years gone Donald Trump . It’s all on Joe Biden

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back