Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Lincoln project is such a dishonest, destructive propaganda machine.

Remember when Trump begged China's XI to help with the election? I do.

•••
Nobody asked what you would do if you were Black.
I asked you what would happen if those white people were killed by Black cops and that white people have been killed by black cops for decades and you refuse to answer it.

Its ok, you can say it.....White people would be rioting in the streets.

The answer is obvious. Nothing. You're hypothetical has two problems.

1) Black police also kill black people.

2) Police kill more white people than black people. Those killing don't make national news. Police abuse rarely makes national news.

BLM doesn't care about black lives. They care about politics.

Last edited:
•••
Who wants to bet Trump ignores the governor's plea?
Governor is a democrat. He didn't want the national guard but the people of Kenosha demanded protection.

The President is going to Kenosha because the people there want him to come.

•••
Their lives definitely matter, but that doesn't answer my question.

What if those black men were cops?

What then?

You don't seem to care about white people murdered by black people. What about all the black people robbed, rapped, kidnapped, assaulted, murdered by black people?

Can you see any disproportionality? Does homicide only matter when it's done by white police?

Are the few questionable homicides of black Americans committed by police more important than white, Mexican people killed by police?

Last edited:
•••
"Biden: I condemn violence in Portland, 'challenge Donald Trump to do the same'"

I laughed when I read this. It is so shamelessly gaslighting it rivals anything the CCP puts out on its worst days. How can anyone not find this absurd beyond even the point of parody?

Maybe he forgot and no one bothered to tell him.

•••
"Biden: I condemn violence in Portland, 'challenge Donald Trump to do the same'"

I laughed when I read this. It is so shamelessly gaslighting it rivals anything the CCP puts out on its worst days. How can anyone not find this absurd beyond even the point of parody?
Truth doesn't get in the way of propaganda, it's important to point out the absurdity every time.
More from the chorus:

Oregon Gov. Kate Brown (D) issued a statement on Sunday blaming President Donald Trump for the violence seen across American cities, particularly in Portland, after a Trump supporter was shot and killed. [Breitbart]

Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler declared Sunday afternoon that President Donald Trump was to blame for the violence that, he said, led to the shooting death of a right-wing demonstrator on Saturday evening. [Breitbart]

Former Vice President Joe Biden issued a statement Sunday afternoon in which he blamed President Donald Trump for “incitement” that led to the shooting death of an apparent Trump supporter in Portland, Oregon, on Saturday evening. [Breitbart]

•••
Look at the bright side guys, when Biden wins you will see a lot less of me in this thread.

No Trump, no need for me to be around here that much anymore :xf.grin:

I enjoy your post about 50% 40% of the time.

Last edited:
•••
'I am 100% Antifa': Alleged Portland shooter was previously arrested—and released—for bringing illegal loaded gun to a riot [The Post Millenial] [RedState] [NY Post] [The Oregonian]
The man being investigated by police in the fatal shooting of a Trump supporter in Portland identifies as Antifa and is an ardent Black Lives Matter supporter. Michael Forest Reinoehl was previously arrested at an Antifa riot in July and charged with illegally possessing a loaded firearm and other crimes. He was let go and the charges were never pursued. He allegedly went on to kill Aaron "Jay" Danielson on Saturday night in downtown Portland.
On Instagram, Reinoehl posted in June: "Every revolution needs people that are willing and ready to fight. There are many of us protesters that are just protesting without a clue of where that will lead. That's just the beginning that's where the fight starts. If that's as far and you can take it thank you for your participation but please stand aside and support the ones that are willing to fight. I am 100% ANTIFA all the way! I am willing to fight for my brothers and sisters! Even if some of them are too ignorant to realize what antifa truly stands for."

•••
Truth doesn't get in the way of propaganda, it's important to point out the absurdity every time.
More from the chorus:

Oregon Gov. Kate Brown (D) issued a statement on Sunday blaming President Donald Trump for the violence seen across American cities, particularly in Portland, after a Trump supporter was shot and killed. [Breitbart]

Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler declared Sunday afternoon that President Donald Trump was to blame for the violence that, he said, led to the shooting death of a right-wing demonstrator on Saturday evening. [Breitbart]

Former Vice President Joe Biden issued a statement Sunday afternoon in which he blamed President Donald Trump for “incitement” that led to the shooting death of an apparent Trump supporter in Portland, Oregon, on Saturday evening. [Breitbart]

Working overtime to keep their failures from being blamed on Joe Biden.

•••
These people in the Blue states that are running the streets don't want police in their community.... why not pull all cops from Portland ...Seattle ..Chicago...Minneapolis... Don't let police return until the carnage is over...

I am beginning to think Portland is a team effort and the police are involved in it all... It is looking that way

Mayor of Portland is also the police commissioner.

•••
Fact Check: True
What bothers me is that this whole assumption by BLM is a lie. Blacks are not more likely to be killed by cops than whites, when all factors are considered. This is fact. Don't believe me? How about those extreme right wing institutions of Harvard and Yale?

Let's look at a recent Harvard study (assuming you accept Harvard as a valid research source):
"when using the simple statistical framework that economists have used for more than a half century to analyze racial differences on myriad dimensions – from wages to incarceration to teen pregnancy – the evidence for bias disappears. The differences in results on police shootings in America seem to be driven by differences in what qualifies for a valid research design and not differences in datasets.
Of course, black lives matter as much as any other lives. Yet, we do this principle a disservice if we do not adhere to strict standards of evidence and take at face value descriptive statistics that are consistent with our preconceived ideas. ‘Stay Woke’ – but critically so."

The link from Harvard is: https://scholar.harvard.edu/files/fryer/files/fryer_police_aer.pdf

Another from Yale:
https://law.yale.edu/sites/default/files/area/workshop/leo/leo16_fryer.pdf
"The issue of police violence and its racial incidence has become one of the most divisive topics in American discourse. Emotions run the gamut from outrage to indifference. Yet, very little data exists to understand whether racial disparities in police use of force exist or might be explained by situational factors inherent in the complexity of police-civilian interactions... on the most extreme use of force – officer-involved shootings – we are unable to detect any racial differences in either the raw data or when accounting for controls.

Fact check: True
One of these studied even suggests (horror) that the real problem may lay within the black community itself.

Fact Check: True
You are being fed lies, and being manipulated.

I just don't like bullshit and I don't like the power-hungry or fascist, all of which describe BLM and Antifa.

Couldn't be said any better.

Last edited:
•••
Nobody asked what you would do if you were Black.
I asked you what would happen if those white people were killed by Black cops and that white people have been killed by black cops for decades and you refuse to answer it.

Its ok, you can say it.....White people would be rioting in the streets.
Are you telling me that no White people have ever been killed by Black cops in the US?

It happens more frequently than what you you want to know... the main difference is that the Liberal Media never mentions it, but when a white Cop kills or shoots a Black person, they start salivating!

Last edited:
•••
Man Sucker punches White kid for No Reason | 12 Typical Black Leftist Responses to Black Crime

It's called racism.

Last edited:
•••
'I am 100% Antifa': Alleged Portland shooter was previously arrested—and released—for bringing illegal loaded gun to a riot [The Post Millenial] [RedState] [NY Post] [The Oregonian]
These hate-filled leftist thugs are provoked, encouraged and celebrated by CNN, MSNBC and other Liberal Media. He didn't shoot in self-defense, he shot because CNN, MSNBC and other Liberal Media declare daily that he must engage in violence -- loot, burn, kill.

They are the enemy of the people!

•••
QAnon is now spreading around the world. Already in Germany.
Trump will be the new L. Ron Hubbard of the Q world. That will be his Legacy.

QAnon Conspiracy Theory Lands On European Shores

Last edited:
•••
Is there some reason why American Police don't used water cannons to control riots?

•••
•••
They are the enemy of the people!
The traitors freaked out when the President pointed that out, and now they're deflecting to QAnon. Not so fast, comrades.

•••
Another version of Hitler's Reichstag fire

Director of National Intelligence will no longer brief Congress in person on foreign election interference
  • The Office of the Director of National Intelligence has told the House and Senate Select Committees on Intelligence that it will no longer give in-person briefings about election security and foreign election interference.
  • The committees will still have access to written finished intelligence reports, but will not be able to question officials in-person about the reports.
  • House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff on Saturday called the cancellation of the election security briefings “shocking” and demanded the ODNI resume briefings.
The Office of the Director of National Intelligence has told the House and Senate Select Committees on Intelligence that it will no longer give in-person briefings about election security and foreign election interference.

The committees will still have access to written finished intelligence reports, but will not be able to question officials in-person about the reports, a change that may stem from previous intelligence leaks following briefings to Congress.

Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe wrote in a letter on Friday that the ODNI will keep Congress informed through written finished intelligence products, an approach he said “helps ensure, to the maximum extent possible, that the information ODNI provides the Congress in support of your oversight responsibilities on elections security, foreign malign influence, and election interference is not misunderstood nor politicized.”

“It will also better protect our sources and methods and most sensitive intelligence from additional unauthorized disclosures or misuse,” wrote Ratcliffe, who leads the nation’s 17 intelligence agencies and has held his position for three months after a rocky nomination and confirmation process.

Ratcliffe is a Trump loyalist and former House Republican who defended the president against former special counsel Robert Mueller’s report on Russian interference in the 2016 election. He was first nominated for intelligence chief last year after the resignation of Dan Coats, who repeatedly clashed with Trump on national security issues.
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/08/29/nat...erson-briefings-on-election-interference.html

•••
Since Trump and mr-x care so much about ratings,

ratings.png

•••
Governor is a democrat. He didn't want the national guard but the people of Kenosha demanded protection.

The President is going to Kenosha because the people there want him to come.

that pretty much answers that question of why Wheeler is probably involved in the whole scheme of things in Portland

•••
Is there some reason why American Police don't used water cannons to control riots?

They don't have them. Local government is responsible for keeping law and order. As a republic, authority is decentralized. That's how we get things like sanctuary cities, marijuana legal in some states but not others, etc.

That's why it is laughable that Trump is a dictator. He can't even control Washington D.C. without declaring an emergency.

** When Barack Obama says the senate should get rid of the filibuster rules, he's really talking about taking power from the minority party so the federal government can assert more power over states, localities. Like a dictator.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
QAnon is now spreading around the world. Already in Germany.
Trump will be the new L. Ron Hubbard of the Q world. That will be his Legacy.

QAnon Conspiracy Theory Lands On European Shores

they are getting huge in my state faster than I have ever seen anything grow

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back