Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
PLEASE ANNOUNCE OPEN SEASON ON THESE FUCKERS! all we need is the green light ... cops stand down and let it happen ... its coming ..... I feel it.... the shit makes me horny thinking about it... no jail ... do it all Police Departments!!
LOL... your wife will be happy, I imagine!

•••
LOL... your wife will be happy, I imagine!

LMAO..... she was pissed when i went to jail in Tulsa Oklahoma for assault against that BLM dude.... only mad because she said...if your going to jail.... fight hard!!! well... in almost all instances i would have not went to jail because its rare when some files charges for shoving them.... had i known i was going to jail i would have teed off on that fool... But yeah... Happy Wife...Happy Life :)

Last edited:
•••
I'm not so sure manufacturing is the panacea to all this. It might be like saying 100 years ago that we "need to bring farming jobs back." With 3d printing, robotics and AI, the need for human labor in manufacturing will be way down. Manufacturing was a 20th century source of jobs the way agriculture was a 19th century source. Facebook, Google and Twitter didn't make most of their money from manufacturing, for example.

...and if the riots continue, burning independent shops and such, storekeepers are gonna think twice before opening for business, which plays into the hands of mega-sites like Amazon or eBay, and control of USPS to boot!

Last edited:
•••
I see mostly intelligent discourse.

Thanks not citing “fact checkers” @JB Lions believe lies, propaganda since has “fact”in title.

Crooked media, @JB Lions. gobble it all up,
gobble gobble :ROFL:

Last edited:
•••
What did Ricky say?
Apple roared into the TV game with ‘The Morning Show,’ a superb drama about the importance of dignity and doing the right thing — made by a company that runs sweatshops in China.

Well, you say you’re woke but the companies you work for in China — unbelievable. Apple, Amazon, Disney. If ISIS started a streaming service you’d call your agent, wouldn’t you?
If you do win an award tonight, don’t use it as a political platform to make a political speech. You’re in no position to lecture the public about anything, you know nothing about the real world. Most of you spent less time in school than Greta Thunberg. So, if you win, come up, accept your little award, thank your agent and your God — and f*** off, okay?

•••
...and if the riots continue, burning independent shops and such, storekeepers are gonna think twice before opening for business, which plays into the hands of mega-sites like Amazon or eBay, and control of USPS to boot!

What gets me is, why the rioters are mostly going after the little guys. At least Ricky Gervais called Apple out, too bad he didn't go for the jugular.

•••
WOW... this guy has gone totally apeshit... and in need of help!
Man In MAGA Hat Enters Vape Shop - Cashier Turns Into Raving 4-Year-Old

•••
WOW... this guy has gone totally apeshit... and in need of help!
Man In MAGA Hat Enters Vape Shop - Cashier Turns Into Raving 4-Year-Old

LMAO @ 1:16 he says, "I just want some good health care for my kids, I don't care the colour of your skin, but I'd like to purchase some of this naked vape juice". :playful:

Are you even allowed to video in vape stores (since minors not allowed)? I think alot of these videos are just a setup to build Twitter count.

Last edited:
•••
More treason from barbaric Biden supporters

Maine: Democratic Senate candidate Sara Gideon repeatedly killed ‘racist’ bills to outlaw female genital mutilation [Washington Free Beacon]
Gideon leveraged her leadership position in the Democrat-controlled legislature to kill two separate bills that would have criminalized the practice [...] Instead, the Democrat supported a different law that would have funnelled $150,000 to her political allies to educate Mainers about the practice instead of criminalizing it, according to a former state legislator who spearheaded the push to stop the mutilation.
Under Gideon's leadership, Maine Democrats argued that the bill was racist toward the state's large immigrant community from Somalia, a country where the practice is "nearly universal" according to the United Nations. The Democrats also argued that the practice rarely takes place in Maine and is already outlawed by existing federal and local laws.
Gideon's efforts have helped make Maine one of only 12 states that have not banned female genital mutilation. Such a legacy threatens to complicate her cultivated image as a champion of women's rights, one built on her consistent support for abortion access and the #MeToo movement.

•••
Are you even allowed to video in vape stores (since minors not allowed)? I think alot of these videos are just a setup to build Twitter count.

You are not allowed to take photographs or videotape in most stores. I used to take pictures in supermarkets to research markets and would often be asked to stop when caught out.

This guy is another nut-case, but I am not crazy about guys that go out of their way to trigger these nutters for video views either.

But it also bothers me that so much of the left seek to normalize mental illness.

Last edited:
•••
But it also bothers me that so much of the left seek to normalize mental illness.

What Psychological Terms Characterize the Trump Presidency?

Trump’s presidency has given rise to heated discussion about a range of psychological phenomena, well beyond the debate about his own personality. The term “gaslighting” refers to the manipulative attempt to make people question their own perceptions or memory, and it has often been invoked to describe Trump’s actions and statements, especially those about “fake news.”

The question of whether or not Trump’s style could accurately be characterized as authoritarian has sparked analysis of other world leaders, past and present. Whatever one’s position on Trump and his policies, a narrow area of agreement for most Americans is that the political climate has never been more corrosive, and that it reflects, to a greater or lesser degree, Trump’s contrarian approach to leadership.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/ca/basics/president-donald-trump

•••
•••
•••
•••
EgTanhGU8AAyiGk

•••
•••
Have to say Melania Trump was all class tonight with her speech. (y)

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Republican Convention was GREEEEEEEAT!!! Personal stories were right on. Cut the legs out from under the media.

•••
•••
NICK SANDMANN'S STORY: "Teen who wore MAGA hat" speaks during RNC night two

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back