IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yesterday's "All About Me" briefing showed once again how Trump is insane with himself and how he desperately tries to control the narrative regardless of the truth and facts.

He contradicts the experts right in front of their face and they have to correct him in front of the world.
He has completely lost it, he does not care for you, me or anyone else, just himself.

The only thing Trump cares about more then himself is that everyone must agree with him regardless if he is right or wrong.

Trump is completely F'ck come Nov 3rd, no chance in hell he will be re-elected.

Just watch the first 2 minutes here and see what a control freak Trump is, this is pathetic, sad and embarrassing for a President to act.

I see the problem, you're watching crazy town TV. The Dr was misquoted in the title / lede of the story being referenced.

Typical click bait lie by degenerate media.

Last edited:
•••
dude that's fucking crazy, I , nor my family have not been sick at all, there was no testing available until right now, what the hell do you expect people to do if they are completely well and there is no testing thanks to our suck ass CDC???

the family and myself are getting tested tomorrow, but the results take 3 days i was told, none of us have any symptoms of anything, but i had called my doctor the other day to find out if i could be tested with no symptoms and my doctor said yes, so i made the appointment for tomorrow for all of us.
What part of "People like you" did you not understand?

This isn't just about you and your family, It about all People like you who are willing to stop playing it safe and most likely cause a second wave and make matters far worse.

•••
•••
Sorry, I dot watch Fake Fox News.

Neither did I but you might as well stick you head up your ass as listen to MSNBC, NBC or XI NN.

•••
Its been awhile since I posted any memes so here you go, enjoy :-P

3xu35k.jpg

3vd8xv.jpg

3w1ved.jpg

•••
Neither did I but you might as well stick you head up your ass as listen to MSNBC, NBC or XI NN.
Only your second post to me in a awhile and you automatically resort to insults.

Stay classy mr-x

•••
•••
The President was asking if disinfectant could be injected. Then he said they would need to ask a doctor. ( paraphrasing ). Not suggesting it should be done. You're welcome.

Alright, so he is in fact bat shit crazy. Drinking bleach would probably be quicker, clean the whole system out of any bad stuff.

•••
•••
Only your second post to me in a awhile and you automatically resort to insults.

Stay classy mr-x

Sorry your feelings are hurt. Stop posting #fakenews edited videos from MSNBC.

Last edited:
•••
Alright, so he is in fact bat shit crazy. Drinking bleach would probably be quicker, clean the whole system out of any bad stuff.

I've seen people drink bleach to beat drug test.

•••
What part of "People like you" did you not understand?

This isn't just about you and your family, It about all People like you who are willing to stop playing it safe and most likely cause a second wave and make matters far worse.

I never played it safe so to speak, I had to go to the grocery store and all that stuff

Are you pooping your britches again like you did when the Iran stuff went down?

Relax, this will come to pass, no reason to be scared of a virus, this one is different and is bad, but it will pass just like all the others do. If we do get COVID-19 , we have a awesome chance , 96% full recovery, just protect the elderly and people who have preexisting medical condition.

•••
I am close to testing a project I began two years ago, Tri-Bucker pickups for electric guitars. Hand wound braided copper with super magnetic magnets, the tones and sounds are wicked , i just haven’t got them to that sweet spot I am looking for while playing on them yet

That's great! Didn't know you were a guitarist, too. I've got guitars, a banjo, a hurdy gurdy, etc. here. Only time I pick up electric is to play with a band, which I haven't been doing recently. Not very good at building - except I made a massive reverb unit with a 6 meter spring and a bass drum a couple years back. Takes up more space than I have, but creates awesome electronic sounding but acoustic noise.

•••
We should all run outside, like Hands Across America, give everybody a hug. Herd Immunity/Hugging. Get it over with. Take care of those that get sick.

Last edited:
•••
That's great! Didn't know you were a guitarist, too. I've got guitars, a banjo, a hurdy gurdy, etc. here. Only time I pick up electric is to play with a band, which I haven't been doing recently. Not very good at building - except I made a massive reverb unit with a 6 meter spring and a bass drum a couple years back. Takes up more space than I have, but creates awesome electronic sounding but acoustic noise.

Awesome!! I spend more time repairing and building than playing unfortunately , that is how i make my living, I am fluent with Guitar, Flute and Drums. good but not great playing any of them, I have been playing since i was 5 years old, we should talk sometime :)

•••
Now, if there is a second wave, it will not be twice as bad, it will be far worse and if we get caught with our paints down next time, well then you will see what a truly devastating economy really looks like.

I agree that a second wave might be much worse (there is no way of being sure of that). But I don't think the economy is going to crash solely because of the coronavirus. There are deep underlying problems that just were waiting for a black swan. I know you think otherwise, so we'll leave it at that.

I am not convinced that the medicine we are taking now is doing more good than harm. Sweden, for example, has not shut down. Japan has only voluntarily shut down - still lots of people out. It's too soon to tell which approach is working. In the end, we may see that places that locked down had greater mortality than places that didn't. Best to keep an open mind.

•••

What really chaffs my hide about this:

1) Trump says something spectacularly dumb / weird. ( maybe even on purpose )

2) Media can't resist lying about what he said to make it even sound worse and damages their already shitty reputation even more for a chance to dump on Trump.

3) Nobody will remember what Trump said but media are liars.

•••
Sorry your feelings are hurt. Stop posting #fakenews edited videos from MSNBC.
That's funny, when someone here insults you, you always cry the loudest and make a point to let them know.

I never played it safe so to speak, I had to go to the grocery store and all that stuff

Are you pooping your britches again like you did when the Iran stuff went down?

Relax, this will come to pass, no reason to be scared of a virus, this one is different and is bad, but it will pass just like all the others do. If we do get COVID-19 , we have a awesome chance , 96% full recovery, just protect the elderly and people who have preexisting medical condition.
Of course it will come to pass, that is a no brainer. its what we do to get through it what matters.
And what some are willing do will no doubt make it far worse then it should be.
Like people like you.

•••
What we are going through right now with the virus is small compared to what we will go through if the there is a second wave, either if we open up too early or one in the fall/winter.

This was just a Test of what we need to prepare for. For all you people who are so concerned about the economy right now then just take a minute and imagine if next time it is only twice as bad. Imagine what hospitals, business will look like then.

Now, if there is a second wave, it will not be twice as bad, it will be far worse and if we get caught with our paints down next time, well then you will see what a truly devastating economy really looks like.

We need to take our medicine now so we don't All lose everything later.

There will be no second wave. Warm weather and ultraviolet light will destroy the Wuhan virus Just like the seasonal flu virus.

•••
That's funny, when someone here insults you, you always cry the loudest and make a point to let them know.

Of course it will come to pass, that is a no brainer. its what we do to get through it what matters.
Like people like you.

It may take "Herd Immunity" for us to get through this unfortunately, I hope not, but that may be what it takes

•••
I agree that a second wave might be much worse (there is no way of being sure of that). But I don't think the economy is going to crash solely because of the coronavirus. There are deep underlying problems that just were waiting for a black swan. I know you think otherwise, so we'll leave it at that.
I do not think otherwise, I completely agree with you and the underlying problems 100%
And a second wave could take those underlying problems and cause a devastating meltdown.

•••

No, you cry the loudest.

Like people like you.

I don't think you know what you're talking about.

•••
I spend more time repairing and building than playing unfortunately , that is how i make my living, I am fluent with Guitar, Flute and Drums. good but not great playing any of them, I have been playing since i was 5 years old, we should talk sometime

What matters is that you make a living at music. One of my regrets is that I didn't. Still, always learning. (Sure wish there was YouTube when I was a kid trying to learn off scratched LPs.)

•••
There will be no second wave. Warm weather and ultraviolet light will destroy the Wuhan virus Just like the seasonal flu virus.
There will be no second wave? Is there anyway you can guarantee that for us?

No you cant, so please don't write checks your ass cant cash.

Last edited:
•••
We should all run outside, like Hands Across America, give everybody a hug. Herd Immunity/Hugging. Get it over with. Take care of those that get sick.

What everyone seems to be missing is; everyone is going to be exposed to the Wuhan Flu. The lock down was supposed to keep hospitals from being overwhelmed.

The petty tyranny and hand wringing won't stop anything.

Also... I remember everyone limning up for this when I was a kid. It's was awesome.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back