Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If that was true, we'd think just like you. Irrational.

I haven't seen you call anyone else out for not being an American citizen. You don't like his view point so you attack him personally.
Nothing has ever been more Irrational then voting Trump into office.

And as far as me attacking GILSAN, how many times has he attacked me or anyone else here first?
Twice he called me a Snake,
First time because I bagged on Trump.
Second time, and called me a Lying Snake after I showed a disgusting post that he himself posted.

You come in here with your stupid photos comparing Trump to Hitler, which is pretty insulting in itself. You have no fuc*ing idea how insulting that is, but then again what can one expect from a snake like yourself. What are you trying to do... competing with JB to be the #1 ass in this thread?

Your boy GILSAN is no victim, like I said, he can dish it out but he cant take it.
So I guess you have to help fight his battles for him now.

Also, I have no problem pointing out he is not an American when he again calls me a snake and an ass just because he doesn't like what I post in My thread about USA politics in a my country that I VOTED in and he didn't.

I voted against Trump and I will damn well say whatever I want about him.
And if GILSAN doesn't like it then too Damn bad.

Last edited:
•••
When you don't understand "temporary injuction"

That's a terrible pic. His head should be bigger.

When you get your legal input from Daily Beast reporters instead of actual lawyers.

jim-acosta.jpg

•••
When you don't understand "temporary injuction"

That's a terrible pic. His head should be bigger.

I do understand it, I also understand it'll be permanent in the future because the law is on his side, something that went over your head.

And yes, Trump supporters in this thread happen to be the biggest snowflakes. They've really taken on the personality of Trump. Trump has breakdowns on Twitter, Trump supporters have bad breakdowns in this thread.

Another day ending in Y and JB is feeling salty.

Another day mr-x is proud he figured out days end in Y.

Last edited:
•••
Great talking points. It's like you took them from MSNBC.

Nothing has ever been more Irrational then voting Trump into office.

And as far as me attacking GILSAN, how many times has he attacked me or anyone else here first?
Twice he called me a Snake,
First time because I bagged on Trump.
Second time, and called me a Lying Snake after I showed a disgusting post that he himself posted.

Your boy GILSAN is no victim, like I said, he can dish it out but he cant take it.
So I guess you have to help fight his battles for him now.

Also, I have no problem pointing out he is not an American when he again calls me a snake and an ass just because he doesn't like what I post in My thread about USA politics in a my country that I VOTED in and he didn't.

I voted against Trump and I will damn well say whatever I want about him.
And if GILSAN doesn't like then too Damn bad.

•••
Another day ending in Y and JB is feeling salty.

I do understand it, I also understand it'll be permanent in the future because the law is on his side, something that went over your head.

And yes, Trump supporters in this thread happen to be the biggest snowflakes. They've really taken on the personality of Trump. Trump has breakdowns on Twitter, Trump supporters have bad breakdowns in this thread.

•••
Great talking points. It's like you took them from MSNBC.
No, I actually watch a lot of CNBC And they are not liberals, they are Capitalist.
The fact is, you guys just don't like to hear what are really on other peoples minds if they don't agree with you.

•••
So true.

•••
No, I actually watch a lot of CNBC And they are not liberals, they are Capitalist.
The fact is, you guys just don't like to hear what are really on other peoples minds if they don't agree with you.

Right. You supported a women who apposes the first two amendments of the constitution. Supports killing human babies up to the moment of delivery.

A women who was so incompetent as SOS, she helped turn over most of north Africa to Islamic extremist and almost destroyed Egypt, one of the few moderate states in the ME.

I don't like Trump personally but he's done a good job as President in the face of hysterical opposition and hate.

Last edited:
•••

If either one of you could complete a conversation without a personal attack or in JB's case outright lying insults, this thread would be a lot better.

•••
If either one of you could complete a conversation without a personal attack or in JB's case outright lying insults, this thread would be a lot better.

You're projecting again. I don't lie. You and Gilsan have lied many times. Those are the facts. Again, trying to pull a Trump. The biggest liar, calls everybody else liar. Calls legit news, Fake, while promoting Fox. You just end up looking like clowns.

Last edited:
•••
Why judge was wrong to grant an injunction for CNN.

1) WH doesn't employ Acosta so owes him nothing. He attends the WH with the Presidents permission.

•••
Why judge was wrong to grant an injunction for CNN.

1) WH doesn't employ Acosta so owes him nothing. He attends the WH with the Presidents permission.

I guess you know more than.......a judge?

Don't copy and paste from some nutty right wing blog. You're setting yourself up again. The ruling leans to a more likely permanent pass.

Learn to link to your sources. Even fellow Trump supporters have had to remind you.

•••
People who can't think for themselves hate people who do. It's OK.

Every non-biased story not from CNN details Acosta's bad behavior. Then quickly adds, if he could ban Acosta he could ban anyone.

That's right; The President of the United States has the power to deny access to the WH. If you don't like it, go right stories about what an SOB he is. Good luck finding sympathy from anyone who doesn't live on the east or west coast.

Suddenly all of the SOBs who last month claimed due process only applied in criminal trials are big fans of the #5th amendment. This case doesn't even rise to the level of an investigation, let alone a legal hearing.

Last edited:
•••
Right. You supported a women who apposes the first two amendments of the constitution. Supports killing human babies up to the moment of delivery.

A women who was so incompetent as SOS, she helped turn over most of north Africa to Islamic extremist and almost destroyed Egypt, one of the few moderate states in the ME.

I don't like Trump personally but he's done a good job as President in the face of hysterical opposition and hate.
No I didn't support Hilary, I voted Against Trump. Big difference.

It was the lessor of two big Evils.
And Trump's alignment and Love with Putin along with Kim Jong-un is a stain on our democracy.
Not too mention his attacks on our intelligent agencies and our free press.

Trump is more concerned about his Hair then our democracy.
And this is barely just his first 2 years in office. He is on course to do incredible harm to our country.
The likes we may never recover from, and maybe in the end that's what you guys want :sneaky:

•••
People who can't think for themselves hate people who do. It's OK.

Every non-biased story not from CNN details Acosta's bad behavior. Then quickly adds, if he could ban Acosta he could ban anyone.

That's right; The President of the United States has the power to deny access to the WH. If you don't like it, go right stories about what an SOB he is. Good luck finding sympathy from anyone who doesn't live on the east or west coast.

Suddenly all of the SOBs who last month claimed due process only applied in criminal trials are big fans of the #5th amendment. This case doesn't even rise to the level of an investigation, let alone a legal hearing.

Except actual judges and lawyers disagree with you. But you imagine yourself being more qualified than a judge.

•••
JUST IN: Judge orders WH to enlarge doors to WH press room so CNN reporter can get his head through the door.

•••
If you voted for hillary, then you supported her.

No I didn't support Hilary, I voted Against Trump. Big difference.

It was the lessor of two big Evils.
And Trump's alignment and Love with Putin along with Kim Jong-un is a stain on our democracy.
Not too mention his attacks on our intelligent agencies and our free press.

Trump is more concerned about his Hair then our democracy.
And this is barely just his first 2 years in office. He is on course to do incredible harm to our country.
The likes we may never recover from, and maybe in the end that's what you guys want :sneaky:

•••
The biggest laugh, people think Hillary's character is any better than the Presidents. Her politeness and refined behavior is lie that hides her contempt for people.

She certainly had no scruples running her "foundation", taking money from Haiti or dealing harshly with her enemies.

** I would expect a woman so good at raising money and a well-known foundation dedicated to doing good works would have something more to do than write books about how American let her down.

Liberals don't even question Hillary about the Clinton foundation b/c they know it was a scam.

Last edited:
•••
If you voted for hillary, then you supported her.
Call it what you will, I know that I took a stand against this Orange Cancer that now sits in the oval office.
I am proud to say I had nothing to do with putting him there.

And those that did, will someday regret their support of him.
In years to come it will be hard to find people like you who will admit they ever supported him.

•••
The biggest laugh, people think Hillary's character is any better than the Presidents. Her politeness and refined behavior is lie that hides her contempt for people.

She certainly had no scruples running her "foundation", taking money from Haiti or dealing harshly with her enemies.

** I would expect a woman so good at raising money and a well-known foundation dedicated to doing good works would have something more to do than write books about how American let her down.

Liberals don't even question Hillary about the Clinton foundation b/c they know it was a scam.
There is a lot of truth in what you say, that is why I said the lessor of 2 Evils.
Trump is worse...way worse.

Trump's money either came from Daddy, not paying people, (cheating people) or dirty money laundering deals with other countries (Russia)

Both have bad character, Trumps is just waaaaayyyyyy worse.
There is little Evil, and then there is Big Evil.

Trump is BIG EVIL :rage:

•••
The Snake (dedicated to the 2 most venomous species in this thread)

On her way to work one morning

Down the path alongside the lake

A tender-hearted woman saw a poor half-frozen snake

His pretty colored skin had been all frosted with the dew

“Oh well,” she cried, “I'll take you in and I'll take care of you”

“Take me in oh tender woman

Take me in, for heaven's sake

Take me in oh tender woman,” sighed the snake

She wrapped him up all cozy in a curvature of silk

And then laid him by the fireside with some honey and some milk

Now she hurried home from work that night as soon as she arrived

She found that pretty snake she'd taken in had been revived

“Take me in, oh tender woman

Now she clutched him to her bosom, “You're so beautiful,” she cried

“But if I hadn't brought you in by now you might have died”

Now she stroked his pretty skin and then she kissed and held him tight

But instead of saying thanks, that snake gave her a vicious bite

“I saved you,” cried that woman

“And you've bit me even, why?

You know your bite is poisonous and now I'm going to die”

“Oh shut up, silly woman,” said the reptile with a grin

“You knew damn well I was a snake before you took me in

”Take me in, oh tender woman

Take me in oh tender woman,“ sighed the snake

NEVER, EVER trust a SNAKE

giphy.gif

•••

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

•••

giphy.gif

xF9USFih.jpg

•••
Now Trump is questioning Pence's loyalty.
It never ends.

•••
Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back