Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The real nazis

amihorowitz_antisemitism_unc.jpg

https://therightscoop.com/ami-horowitz-exposes-anti-semitic-conference-sponsored-by-unc-and-duke/

Somebody woke up having fits.

Of all people talking about lying, you're doing your projection thing again. Then, this is what you come up with for ME to release my taxes? lol. I'm not running for President. And again, Dems are releasing theirs and Trump is on video saying he would if he ever ran. You're struggling to defend Trump being a coward.

Obviously, he's worried. You just have to read his tweets to see that.

If you're already having a hard time, tomorrow won't be good for you.

--------
Not nervous Trump:

Wow! FBI made 11 payments to Fake Dossier’s discredited author, Trump hater Christopher Steele. @OANN @JudicialWatch The Witch Hunt has been a total fraud on your President and the American people! It was brought to you by Dirty Cops, Crooked Hillary and the DNC.

Last edited:
•••
Sorry Dawg but that is a disturbing disgusting pic.

I am starting to think that maybe this thread's title should just be changed to,

The NP's Official Anti Liberal/Democratic Thread

Say it loud, say it proud: "Breadlines are a good thing!"
2019-02-19-1.png-1200x630.jpg

These people are trying to destroy the republic. Do you think they will allow free speech, freedom of religion?

Democrats are calling Pres. Trump a Tyrant and Dictator while trying to limit #1A and #2A rights. Trying to destroy the electoral college, disenfranchising millions of voters.

Wake up.

Last edited:
•••

You just posted a screenshot that says: You know, and their money rules the world.

Same thing Trump said:

"In 2015, Mr. Trump told members of the Republican Jewish Coalition: β€œYou’re not going to support me because I don’t want your money. You want to control your politicians, that’s fine.” He added with admiration that it was a roomful of β€œnegotiators,” leading some to object afterward that he was engaging in Jewish stereotypes."

So are you calling Trump a Nazi? Besides that quote, having Nazi speeches in his bedside table and supporting rallies organized by Nazis and White Supremacists?

Of course your response had nothing to do with my post you quoted. About Trump being both a coward and liar about releasing his taxes.

•••
1) Trump said to their face, ironically joking.

2) Trump moved our embassy to Jerusalem.

3) Get over yourself johnnie drama

You just posted a screenshot that says: You know, and their money rules the world.

Same thing Trump said:

"In 2015, Mr. Trump told members of the Republican Jewish Coalition: β€œYou’re not going to support me because I don’t want your money. You want to control your politicians, that’s fine.” He added with admiration that it was a roomful of β€œnegotiators,” leading some to object afterward that he was engaging in Jewish stereotypes."

So are you calling Trump a Nazi? Besides that quote, having Nazi speeches in his bedside table and supporting rallies organized by Nazis and White Supremacists?

Of course your response had nothing to do with my post you quoted. About Trump being both a coward and liar about releasing his taxes.

•••
He wasn't joking. haha, he moved an embassy. He also supports White Nationalism all day long, you keep forgetting that part.

It is, you being a fence sitter.

Last edited:
•••
This is where you repeat the same tired bullshit about Donald Trump being a racist.

He wasn't joking. haha, he moved an embassy. He also supports White Nationalism all day long, you keep forgetting that part.

Sad.

•••
I like the part where liberals call Trump a white nationalist, completely ignorant his son in law, daughter and grandchildren are Jewish.

Hate makes you stupid.

•••
I like the part where liberals call Trump a white nationalist, completely ignorant his son in law, daughter and grandchildren are Jewish.

Hate makes you stupid.

Your replies are stupid. As if he has a choice on who his daughter falls in love with.

You can't support Israel and say I love Israel and then support White Nationalists who shout Jews will not replace us. You try to do both, hence fence sitter.

Listen to yourself.

It's called making sense, you should try it sometime.

You literally in defending Trump said I should release my taxes. That's um......stupid.

See how I'm accurate when I use that term? When you just say disagreeable stuff, then I simply disagree.

BTW, I will release my taxes, just as soon as Trump voluntarily releases his, :xf.laugh:

Last edited:
•••
Your replies are stupid. As if he has a choice on who his daughter falls in love with.

Listen to yourself.

You're a shameless liar and a coward.
Screenshot from 2019-04-17 15-39-47.png

Last edited:
•••
https://thebestschools.org/magazine/15-logical-fallacies-know/

Ad hominem and tu quoque seem to be popular β€œstrategies” with our forum trumpists...

Getting rid of the electoral college doesn’t β€œdisenfranchise” voters. One person, one vote. It means that the 579,000 people in the entire state of Wyoming don’t have more of a say in federal election results than the 800,000 residents of Essex county NJ.

Gerrymandering does a better job of disenfranchising voters.

Last edited:
•••

Ad hominem and tu quoque seem to be popular β€œstrategies” with our forum trumpists...

Very timely. What kind of man gives a speech to political donors and tells them, I don't want your money. You Jews like to control politicians. ( paraphrasing )

He could speak that way because he knew them. Friends, outside of politics can talk to each other frankly, without offense. Who put that meeting together? Was his name Sheldon?

You hatters need to get over it.

Last edited:
•••
words...

Getting rid of the electoral college doesn’t β€œdisenfranchise” voters. One person, one vote. It means that the 579,000 people in the entire state of Wisconsin don’t have more of a say in federal election results than the 800,000 residents of Essex county NJ.

We are a republic, not a democracy. States are apportioned delegates based on population. Without the EC, three states would be able to choose the president. Every state in fly over country would be ignored.

Maybe.. nah.

Last edited:
•••
You're a shameless liar and a coward.

Are you drunk or high right now? What in the world are you even talking about. What did I lie about? Coward about what?

Very timely. What kind of man gives a speech to political donors and tells them, I don't want your money. You Jews like to control politicians. ( paraphrasing )

He could speak that way because he knew them. Friends, outside of politics can talk to each other frankly, without offense. Who put that meeting together? Was his name Sheldon?

You hatters need to get over it.

Oh, that's the old Trump didn't say what he said routine that Trump supporters like to use.

1k5rzy.jpg

--------
Then you posted a bunch of dumb PragerU videos.

Having another bad day.

Last edited:
•••
Are you drunk or high right now? What in the world are you even talking about. What did I lie about? Coward about what?

Oh, that's the old Trump didn't say what he said routine that Trump supporters like to use.

1k5rzy.jpg

--------
Then you posted a bunch of dumb PragerU videos.

Having another bad day.

Apparently, everyone is having a bad day but Johnnie Drama,

•••
•••
Apparently, everyone is having a bad day but Johnnie Drama,

It's good you dodged my questions.

--------------------------------
North Korean leader Kim Jong Un oversees test of new tactical guided weapon: KCNA

"North Korean leader Kim Jong Un oversaw the testing of a new type of tactical guided weapon on Wednesday, state media Korean Central News Agency (KCNA) said on Thursday."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...ical-guided-weapon-kcna/ar-BBW2Pie?li=BBnb7Kz

US envoy heads to Moscow as rumors of Putin-Kim meeting heat up

Putin and Kim going to share stories about Trump.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/17/asia/north-korea-putin-kim-intl/index.html

•••

Getting rid of the electoral college doesn’t β€œdisenfranchise” voters. One person, one vote. It means that the 579,000 people in the entire state of Wyoming don’t have more of a say in federal election results than the 800,000 residents of Essex county NJ.

And right there, you prove why popular vote is not the way to go....
when one little county in a little state can get more votes than an entire state.

Again, the one person, one vote is bad for the USA.

•••
And right there, you prove why popular vote is not the way to go....
when one little county in a little state can get more votes than an entire state.

Again, the one person, one vote is bad for the USA.

Just imagine one small county in Detroit and Minnesota could turn the US into a non Judeo Christian based republic in 20 years.

•••
•••
Good thing trump doesn't ride and wear a helmet
obame oops

•••
I wonder why an @iowadawg post about Che was removed? Finding that post offensive, but keeping quiet about Kathy Griffin's beheading of Trump is what's offensive!

And even more offensive is that Griffin the "Mad Cow" has NEVER been banned from any of the Social Media Platforms, for this act...
Kathy_Griffin_Donald_Trump_Head_Screenshot_600_by_400.jpg

•••
@johname you missed this news.

I thought Arkansas might have someone more appropriate, like Clinton to put into marble. Give the US 20 more years and Snoop Dog will have his statue there too.

Johnny Cash statue is going to be put in place of Confederate β€œoffensive” characters in the Capitol. The usual fast changing PC culture to erase history.

β€œJohnny Cash: I’d talk to the demons and they’d talk back to me – and I could hear them. I mean they’d say, β€˜Go on, John, take 20 more milligrams of Dexedrine, you’ll be alright.’”

β€œJohnny got into trouble with the law on several occasions, he was charged with smuggling after trying to sneak amphetamines into the US after a trip to Mexico, he also accidentally destroyed 508 acres of the Los Padres National Forest in California, killing 49 of its 53 protected condors when an overheated wheel bearing set fire to some foliage. When asked why he did this he replied "I didn't do it, my truck did, and it's dead, so you can't question it." He was also arrested on trespassing charges when he decided to pick some flowers from private property. So, arguably he was a felon, however he never served a considerable amount of time in prison contrary to what was believed at the time (due to his songs)”
https://www.answers.com/Q/Was_johnny_cash_a_felon

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/04/17/politics/johnny-cash-capitol-statue/index.html

•••
I wonder why an @iowadawg post about Che was removed?

The β€œerase history” and β€œI am offended” liberals must have reported it. Wait til see who gets censored out next. Lol. Probably same who reported me for nonsense. You know how lopsided the world is becoming. Its only a matter of time before we all get censored everywhere, except our own domains.

•••
β€œThe pervasiveness of β€œsafe-space” culture on college campuses has jeopardized the very idea of objective truth and is creating a generation of young people who can’t handle facts that don’t align with their feelings. Young America’s Foundation is no stranger to battling campus leftists and university administrators who want to prevent students from being exposed to the truth for fear it might β€œtrigger” them. To highlight the growing threat to free thinkingβ€”and the lunacy of the Leftβ€”on America’s campuses today, we’ve compiled a list of quotes from our brand-new video series, #TruthStraightUp, that features no-frills hard truths from leading conservative voices on the most important issues of todayβ€”from abortion, to biology, to radical Islam, and moreβ€”that just might get you banned if you dare utter them on many college campuses today.”

β€œ1. β€œTo pretend that a man is a woman if he believes he is a woman…[is] objectively untrue.” –Ben Shapiro”

https://townhall.com/columnists/spe...banned-from-a-college-campus-in-2019-n2544941

•••
Nadler, Pelosi, other Dems blast DOJ ahead of Mueller report release

"Barr is set to hold a 9:30 a.m. news conference Thursday accompanied by Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, who oversaw the Mueller investigation after the special counsel's appointment in May 2017. Neither Mueller nor other members of his team will attend, according to special counsel spokesman Peter Carr. Democrats have criticized the timing of the news conference, saying that Barr would get to present his interpretation of the Mueller report before Congress and the public see it.

At a news conference Wednesday evening, House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerrold Nadler, D-N.Y., said the panel was expected to receive a copy of the report between 11 a.m. and noon, "well after the attorney general's 9:30 a.m. press conference. This is wrong."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...-mueller-report-release/ar-BBW30Se?li=BBnb7Kz

--------------

Reliable sources say Barr handed the report over to Trump so he could do some last minute redactions...

Trump_Crayon_001.jpg

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back