IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I never said you quoted Blitz, don't know what you're talking about?
It was mentioned low life Avenatti could be hired by CNN, I said you (Jb) wil use him as a source if they did.
I never mentioned blitz.

I must have missed something. I know he's the lawyer for Story Daniels. He's a lowlife because............ Not the guy who cheated on his pregnant wife, but the lawyer. Why?

This:
I actually just like people that tell the truth!

But you like Trump. You do see how those 2 conflict with each other?

Last edited:
•••
You do see how those 2 conflict with each other?

download.jpeg

@JB Lions
Enough with the edits plz

•••
•••
ALL your post ended with "Last edited"

•••
ALL your post ended with "Last edited"

All your posts dodge questions and complain about a forum function. That's 2 posts in a row where you could have answered a question, instead you took those 2 posts to whine about posting.

Why is the lawyer a lowlife?

Last edited:
•••
All your posts dodge questions and complain about a forum function. That's 2 posts in a row where you could have answered a question, instead you took those 2 posts to whine about posting.

By the time I try to answer the question you change it!
Check your post, or are you going to deny that as well?

•••

3 posts in a row. It's really a simple question, no gotcha or anything. I was just curious why you feel Avenatti is a lowlife. You replied 3 times now, skipping it. Where did I change the question? What you just posted is false.

•••

Anything with "last edited" will be ignored.

•••
Anything with "last edited" will be ignored.

lol. mr-x and SirDrago, the Dodge Brothers. Same question that you skipped 4 times:

why you feel Avenatti is a lowlife..

Last edited:
•••
Since his investment firm bought bankrupt Tully’s Coffee for $9.15 million at auction five years ago, Avenatti’s company has been named in more than 50 state and federal legal complaints, including commercial lawsuits, breach of lease actions and warrants for unpaid taxes, court records show.

And MORE

Your turn.
Why did DIFI sit in that letter for 45 days and not open an anonymous investigation well within her rights and power?

Why didn't see mention it during the private meeting with Kav?

Why didn't ANY Democrat do their job instead of waiting last minute?

•••
Anything with the word "coffee" or "mr. Dodge" or "your when it should be you're" in it will be ignored.

New York Regulators Examine the Trump Family’s Tax Schemes
"New York City officials said on Thursday that they had joined state regulators in examining whether President Trump and his family underpaid taxes on his father’s real estate empire over several decades."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/new-york-regulators-examine-the-trump-family’s-tax-schemes/ar-BBNXh2s?li=BBnb7Kz

Last edited:
•••
You mean anything with the truth in it will be ignored.
You're a sellout and I'm done with you mr. Dodge.

I answered your question directly and you're either playing dumb or your not playing.

*Anything posted against Judge Kav without an explanation as to why ALL Democrats sat on their a$$es for 45 days will be ignored and considered ignorant and bias.

Last edited:
•••
•••

Cleaning up some loose ends. This is probably why Rand and Donnie are so shook. Getting involved with some bad folk. All that money laundering for the mob, then Dems getting his taxes after they win the House. Along with the upcoming recession next year. 2019 with be a bad year for Trump/his fans.

-------------------------------------
WaPo ed bd takes step not taken since Bork & opposes Kavanaugh. “Given Rs’ refusal to properly vet Kavanaugh and given what we have learned abt him during the process, we now believe it would be a serious blow to the court &the nation if he were confirmed”

Ruth Marcus @RuthMarcus

The Washington Post editorial board, of which I am a part, has not opposed a Supreme Coirt nominee for 30 years, since Robert Bork. Not Clarence Thomas, not Samuel Alito or Neil Gorsuch. But we are calling in senators to vote against Brett Kavanaugh https://twitter.com/postopinions/status/1047993687869808640 …

---------
One Republican Senator could be skipping the vote
#BREAKING @SteveDaines has a scheduling conflict this weekend. He says he'll be walking his daughter down the aisle at her Montana wedding, regardless of the #KavanaughVote that could take place this weekend. #NBCMontana #mtpol #mtnews #Kavanaugh

6:42 PM - Oct 4, 2018
----------
Even more drinking buddies

We were Brett Kavanaugh’s drinking buddies. We don’t think he should be confirmed.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.f4b03d48ca98

---------
Just read the FBI report on Kavanaugh - if that’s an investigation, it’s a bullshit investigation.
3:02 PM - Oct 4, 2018

Senator Bob Menendez @SenatorMenendez

Last edited:
•••
Senator Robert Menendez of New Jersey outside Federal District Court in Newark on Thursday. He is charged with 12 corruption-related counts, including six counts of bribery and three counts of honest services fraud.
New Jersey voters aren’t as convinced. Wednesday’s Quinnipiac poll showed a large number of New Jersey voters, 49 percent, said they believed Menendez was involved in serious wrongdoing. Sixteen percent who said they didn’t believe it. And 47 percent of voters said they disapproved of his performance in office, while 40 percent approved.

Last edited:
•••
This is shocking, don't think any of the Republican men read it:

Lindsey Graham won't read the FBI report on Kavanaugh, but he's ready to vote
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...h-but-hes-ready-to-vote/ar-BBNXrb9?li=BBnb7Kz

Have you sexually assaulted women in the past? Can't find a job? Don't fret, you'll always have a home in the Republican Party. What, you raped your first wife too? No worries, that didn't stop Trump from being President. We welcome all sexual abusers. President, Supreme Court, we're taking applications. Worried about the FBI? Don't, we won't let them interview witnesses, we won't even read it, then we'll hide it from the public. That's what we call our "Thorough Investigation" Special. Our supporters eat that shit up, it's why we like the uneducated.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
I must have missed something. I know he's the lawyer for Story Daniels. He's a lowlife because............ Not the guy who cheated on his pregnant wife, but the lawyer. Why?

This:

But you like Trump. You do see how those 2 conflict with each other?

@DNWon

Sen. Grassley suggest there was communication between CB Ford's lawyers and the other accusers.

Also: FBI agent "beach friend" put pressure on Ford's main witness to change her story. That resulted in the additional statement that "she believed CB Ford". Witness tampering ??

I don't think the Senate will let this go. I wonder what the sentence for obstruction of justice is.

Then this:
Capture.JPG

Last edited:
•••
I'm thankful today Donald Trump is president of the United States of America.

Can you imagine any other politician standing up to the onslaught of lies and slander by d's and media allies over the last four weeks?

•••
I want you to express a truthful thought of your own, if you have one. Not the bullshit propaganda, gas ighting and TDS crap you're known for.

Let's start slow, pick 1 day a week where you don't post nonsense. I guess you're wanting me to go out and interview, film, edit and upload video. Then you follow up with copying and pasting video, Twitter, quotes etc.

Last edited:
•••
Retired Supreme Court Justice John Paul Stevens, lifelong Republican, told a small crowd in Boca Raton that Kavanaugh’s performance at the confirmation hearings should disqualify him. “The Senators should pay attention to this.”

There are other candidates. Probably better candidates. Pick one.

Kennedy destroyed private property rights, re-interpreting public use as public purpose. Kennedy also called for the repeal of the #2nd.

So unless you want a dictatorship, Kennedy isn't the person you should be letting think for you.

•••
Democrats, the party of crime.

Sounds like a winner for 2020.

•••
caf4cfb1-b963-4e93-8f74-8a9a30514859-Bette_Milder_2.png

Bette is obviously talking about women in Africa and in Muslim countries... The majority of Liberal Hollywood women are so dumb, that the only way they became famous was to open their legs to the highest bidder...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back