Domain Empire
NameSilo
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What lie? Quote where I lied. Don't run like you usually do.

*ha, you edited out lying.

You literally just lied about not attacking women, then............ you literally give an example where you did in the same post. You can't make this stuff up.

"No calls to step down, or moral outrage over LT Gov's temperament or racist behavior of the Gov then?"

You're so stupid, I did, learn to read:

No calls to step down? What do you think resign means?

Top three democrats in VA: Gov admitted to painting his face black, Lt Gov called a women a fucking bitch, AG painted his face black and all you can say is " if he's guilty"

Kids laughed nervously at a an old man harassing them and you had lots to say. You've slandered Justice Kavanauh, Covington high school kids, and me.

Just want to make sure you know, no-one believes your bullshit.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Trump begging on a National Stage not to be investigated,

You heard him begging? he didn't beg for anything at all. He made statements. Now you getting a job a CNN fake news too?
No such thing, he laughed about it imo.

•••
Top three democrats in VA: Gov admitted to painting his face black, Lt Gov called a women a f*cking bitch, AG painted his face black and all you can say is " if he's guilty"

Kids laughed nervously at a an old man harassing them and you had lots to say. You've slandered Justice Kavanauh, Covington high school kids, and me.

Just want to make sure you know, no-one believes your bullsh*t.

Take a breath. What BS? You're just stupidly rambling on. Let me try to dumb it down for you. Nothing new.

Gov - I literally quoted myself saying he should resign. After you lied about me not saying anything. Most Dems are wanting him to resign.

Lt. Gov - If allegations are true, he should resign, press charges if they can.

The other dude with the blackface, I don't have an issue with. Why? For the same reasons I explained before.

With blackface there are 2 main components. Blackface + intent/context. If you're wearing it to make fun of black people, in a racist way, etc. then it's a problem.

I gave the example earlier of a girl that was a Lil Wayne fan dressing up like him. That's wasn't done to mock him. This guy said he was a Kurtis Blow fan. I'm a fan myself, used to own albums from him. I doubt people who are Kurtis Blow fans are racist. If there are other things to add to his story, I haven't read about them yet. But that alone, I don't consider racist.

Are you done crying? Did I explain things enough for you?

Just another day ending in y

Exactly. Another day of your struggle posting. And it's not finally, it's again. We have to deal with your ongoing reading issues and memory issues.

Last edited:
•••
•••
@GILSAN
some in depth reading if you are interested.
http://islamicsupremacism.com/Muslim_Brotherhood.html

Well researched website with ton's of the reality of the "religion of peace". lol.

Infiltrated US govt back to Eisenhower. Lot's of photos with elected US officials with them, charts of names, dates and organizations. They are tied up with "marginalized" radicals like BLM.

Also about mass media:

http://deceptionbyomission.com//

And you with this dumb shit. We have 3.5 Muslims in America. You're more likely to have issues with some Alt-right nutter or a preacher. Trying to impress Gilsan with your hate.

Last edited:
•••
Take a breath. What BS? You're just stupidly rambling
on. Let me try to dumb it down for you. Nothing new.
Just another day ending in y.

Gov - I literally quoted myself saying he should resign. After you lied about me not saying anything. Most Dems are wanting him to resign.

Lt. Gov - If allegations are true, he should resign, press charges if they can.

The other dude with the blackface, I don't have an issue with. Why? For the same reasons I explained before.

With blackface there are 2 main components. Blackface + intent/context. If you're wearing it to make fun of black people, in a racist way, etc. then it's a problem.

I gave the example earlier of a girl that was a Lil Wayne fan dressing up like him. That's wasn't done to mock him. This guy said he was a Kurtis Blow fan. I'm a fan myself, used to own albums from him. I doubt people who are Kurtis Blow fans are racist. If there are other things to add to his story, I haven't read about them yet. But that alone, I don't consider racist.

Are you done crying? Did I explain things enough for you?

Finally! Thanks girlfriend!

•••
Apple Gives Deep State Access To Roger Stone’s iCloud Account, After Refusing To Violate Privacy of San Bernardino Terrorists

Three years after Apple refused to give the federal government access to the devices used by the San Bernadino terrorists who killed and injured dozens in a mass shooting event, the company has given the office of the Special Counsel complete access to Trump advisor Roger Stone’s iCloud account, reports Apple Insider.

According to the Washington Post, Apple objected to giving the federal government backdoor access to the shooters iPhones, claiming it would “set a dangerous precedent.”

“From the beginning, we objected to the FBI’s demand that Apple build a backdoor into the iPhone because we believed it was wrong and would set a dangerous precedent. As a result of the government’s dismissal, neither of these occurred. This case should never have been brought.”

Fast forward to present, and we see that Apple no longer seems to have the same privacy concerns it once did in 2015. Without any fight, they simply turned over Roger Stone’s iCloud passwords and God knows what else, because Orange Man Bad. The fact that Apple views a political persecution less of a hill to die on than protecting the rights of terrorists who killed and maimed dozens of Americans is quite telling.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...violate-privacy-of-san-bernardino-terrorists/

Dxxv7ojWoAEFZj0.jpg

•••
•••
They will read the transcript and factcheckrus dot com later. Promise.

They'll demand resignations right after Rachel does. None of them will resign. Lt. Gov Fairfax seems to be in the most trouble if there are more women.

Kamala Harris and Corey Booker should be removed from the judiciary committee for interrogating Neomi Rao about her religion. This is the second time they done it.

•••
And you with this dumb sh*t. We have 3.5 Muslims in America. You're more likely to have issues with some Alt-right nutter or a preacher. Trying to impress Gilsan with your hate.

And they pop out anchor babies every day, so 30-50 million in 10 years.You are blinded by reality of their fake “peace”. Their stealth movement is real. Your anti Trump and anti Conservative hate is self evident. Sorry you feel the way you do. The threat is real, theyve infiltrated everywhere in Gov, industries, and Universities professors, but you can deal with it. And listen to their organization like CAIR speeches they are gathering up the poor, uneducated, the dummies, the “marginalized”, alt left fringe haters (like regular haters like you) into their anti jewish and anti christian campaign.
I dont live there. Enjoy.

•••
Been reading today this alt-ridiculous AOC sure has a wacko plan for eliminating air transportation, fossil fuels and the total energy sector, cow farts, amazing idiot that has an army of 2 million lemmings on twitter.

•••
Been reading today this alt-ridiculous AOC sure has a wacko plan for eliminating air transportation, fossil fuels and the total energy sector, cow farts, amazing idiot that has an army of 2 million lemmings on twitter.

•••
And they pop out anchor babies every day, so 30-50 million in 10 years.You are blinded by reality of their fake “peace”. Their stealth movement is real. Your anti Trump and anti Conservative hate is self evident. Sorry you feel the way you do. The threat is real, theyve infiltrated everywhere in Gov, industries, and Universities professors, but you can deal with it. And listen to their organization like CAIR speeches they are gathering up the poor, uneducated, the dummies, the “marginalized”, alt left fringe haters (like regular haters like you) into their anti jewish and anti christian campaign.
I dont live there. Enjoy.

There it is. You're just a basic hate mongin' conspirator nutter. This country is actually better without people of your ilk in it. "Religion of peace lol", "the threat is real" "fake peace" "stealth movement" type of nonsense is you just contributing to hate. We actually have more issues with your type in this country. I'm also not anti-Christian or anti-Jewish stupid. I'm very specific when I'm against something, it's never blanket type stuff.

Last edited:
•••
Now for going after Trump's tax returns, his red line. Trump already flipping out.

So now Congressman Adam Schiff announces, after having found zero Russian Collusion, that he is going to be looking at every aspect of my life, both financial and personal, even though there is no reason to be doing so. Never happened before! Unlimited Presidential Harassment....

....The Dems and their committees are going “nuts.” The Republicans never did this to President Obama, there would be no time left to run government. I hear other committee heads will do the same thing. Even stealing people who work at White House! A continuation of Witch Hunt!

PRESIDENTIAL HARASSMENT! It should never be allowed to happen again!
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 8h

----------
8 days to another possible shutdown. Trump seems to have lost a little bit of fight on the issue. Don't see another shutdown, so probably some agreement, without money for the wall.

Last edited:
•••

She's wants to rebuild every building in the USA but without fossil fuels it's going to be hard to mine the materials.

My favorite part was everyone get's a living wage even if they are unwilling to work. Sounds like a great side-gig for domainers.

•••
Narrators voice: He's anti-Christian, not real keen on Jews either.

... I'm also not anti-Christian or anti-Jewish stupid. I'm very specific when I'm against something, it's never blanket type stuff.

Last edited:
•••
Christian Student Group Wins Against University Of Iowa In Religious Freedom Case

A judge ruled Wednesday that the University of Iowa cannot revoke its recognition of a Christian student group based on its statement of faith, which required leaders to acknowledge sexual relations did not happen outside of marriage and every individual needed to embrace their “God-given sex.”

https://dailycaller.com/2019/02/07/christian-wins-university-iowa/

•••
Narrators voice: He's anti-Christian.

Narrators voice - mr-x has a small mind, memory issues.

I've stated many times, giving specifics but you can't act like an adult and read. Just 2 weeks ago, you can read my thoughts on it - https://www.namepros.com/threads/the-nps-official-usa-political-thread.764342/page-1280#post-7079362

I'll quote it for you:

"I don't have a problem with decent Christians. I have them in my family and as friends. I only have a problem with the more crazy, fundamentalist types. Those for conversion therapy, anti-LGBT, anti-women's rights, anti-gay marriage. You and Pence fit into that category. You actually said gay marriage was harmful to society."

It's not that complicated.

Let's not have another mr-x dumb day.

Last edited:
•••
not real keen on Jews either.

Oh, I guess you are going to have another dumb day. Watch how this goes.

I'm not keen on Jews because................... with your next post.

I can't even remember much discussion on this where we've disagreed. A couple that come to mind:

Jerusalem as capital, because I trust the judgement of the previous Presidents/intelligence community over Trump

Encroaching on people's land. Where they took the people to Israeli court and won.

Anything else?

It's funny coming from you when you support anti-Semite sites and stuff like Alt-right marches where they scream Jews will not replace us. I guess that's you being Jew friendly?

Last edited:
•••
Narrators voice - mr-x has a small mind, memory issues.

I've stated many times, giving specifics but you can't act like an adult and read. Just 2 weeks ago, you can read my thoughts on it - https://www.namepros.com/threads/the-nps-official-usa-political-thread.764342/page-1280#post-7079362

I'll quote it for you:

"I don't have a problem with decent Christians. I have them in my family and as friends. I only have a problem with the more crazy, fundamentalist types. Those for conversion therapy, anti-LGBT, anti-women's rights, anti-gay marriage. You and Pence fit into that category. You actually said gay marriage was harmful to society."

It's not that complicated.

Let's not have another mr-x dumb day.

You're OK with Christians unless they follow the 10 commandments and the Word of God. You keep repeating the false claim pence is for conversion therapy and seem clueless what conversion is in regards to Christian faith.

•••
You're OK with Christians unless they follow the 10 commandments and the Word of God. You keep repeating the false claim pence is for conversion therapy and seem clueless what conversion is in regards to Christian faith.

I literally just quoted myself. Reread it until you get it. I was very specific. This is your struggle reading again. Has nothing to do with Pence. If anybody falls under any of that, I have a problem with it. Not all Christians are like that.

Bigger font or you:

Those for conversion therapy, anti-LGBT, anti-women's rights, anti-gay marriage.

And I'm more referring to those active types. If you're actually out there protesting and stuff like that, that's what I have a problem with.

Last edited:
•••
ALL CAPS!!!

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/mike-pence-supported-gay-conversion-therapy/

Even Snopes ain't buying it. So much B/S around this subject it's become an urban legend.

I literally just quoted myself. Reread it until you get it. I was very specific. This is your struggle reading again. Has nothing to do with Pence. If anybody falls under any of that, I have a problem with it. Not all Christians are like that.

Bigger font or you:

Those for conversion therapy, anti-LGBT, anti-women's rights, anti-gay marriage.

And I'm more referring to those active types. If you're actually out there protesting and stuff like that, that's what I have a problem with.

•••
Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back