Dynadot
NameSilo
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Last edited:
•••
•••
You're going to just keep lying and being insulting.

"Established in 1955 by Pastor Fred Phelps, the Westboro Baptist Church (WBC) of Topeka, Kansas still exists today as an Old School (or, Primitive) Baptist Church. We adhere to the teachings of the Bible, preach against all form of sin (e.g., fornication, adultery [including divorce and remarriage], sodomy), and insist that the sovereignty of God and the doctrines of grace be taught and expounded publicly to all men."

Compare that to what you posted above:

"You don't know what your talking about. Homosexual sex is a sin, Abortion is a sin, Sex outside of marriage is a sin, Adultery is a sin."

How is that not different? Tell me where you disagree with him. Quote from that first paragraph.

Last edited:
•••
"Established in 1955 by Pastor Fred Phelps, the Westboro Baptist Church (WBC) of Topeka, Kansas still exists today as an Old School (or, Primitive) Baptist Church. We adhere to the teachings of the Bible, preach against all form of sin (e.g., fornication, adultery [including divorce and remarriage], sodomy), and insist that the sovereignty of God and the doctrines of grace be taught and expounded publicly to all men."

Compare that to what you posted above:

"You don't know what your talking about. Homosexual sex is a sin, Abortion is a sin, Sex outside of marriage is a sin, Adultery is a sin."

How is that not different? Tell me where you disagree with him. Quote from that first paragraph.

... They read the same book you do. With gay marriage, you'll point to some Bible passage against being gay. So do they, they're just more direct. They literally quote Bible passages on the site. Are they making those up? Even right in the logo Lev. 20:23

No I didn't, you simply misread my post. Me pointing out what was in the logo, had nothing to do with gay,

You're just going to keep lying.

Last edited:
•••
? I know, I literally clarified that for you.

Now:

What part do you disagree with?

•••
? I know, I literally clarified that for you.

Now:

What part do you disagree with?

Matthew 7:6

•••
•••
Exactly, simple question. You can't quote something you disagree with. Same views.

You're not interested in the truth or a debate, only your own ego. I've answered your questions and you keep twisting my response and making more accusations.

What's the point?

Last edited:
•••
You're not interested in the truth.

? I asked you to quote where you disagree. You couldn't, you simply dodged it.

"Fred Phelps is a Five-Point Calvinist who urges all people to carefully study and discern what are the signs of the times (Mat. 16:3) in the light of the Scriptures rightly divided (2 Tim. 2:15) and church history from Adam to now."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calvinism

Last edited:
•••
? I asked you to quote where you disagree. You couldn't, you simply dodged it.

"Fred Phelps is a Five-Point Calvinist who urges all people to carefully study and discern what are the signs of the times (Mat. 16:3) in the light of the Scriptures rightly divided (2 Tim. 2:15) and church history from Adam to now."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calvinism

You started off insulting and lying about VP Pence, then compared me to Westboro church because a simple sentence that almost every Christian would agree with. It's what you do with the information that is the difference.

To be exact, Westboro ignores the Gospel of Christ and his love and sacrifice for humanity. Christ says we all fall short, none are righteous. Forgive as you have been forgiven.

I don't have to judge or hate someone because they are different or don't believe like I do, But I don't have to compromise the truth or condone bad behavior.

That is the answer to your accusations. BTW, Jewish and Muslim beliefs are almost the same.

Last edited:
•••
I don't have to judge or hate someone because they are different or don't believe like I do, But I don't have to compromise the truth or condone bad behavior.

You don't see the contradiction in that statement?

•••
You don't see the contradiction in that statement?

No. Do you approve of everything your friends do? If your child lied to you or stole something from the store, you wouldn't stop loving him or her.

•••
Well, it is contradiction. You are judging and hating if you call it bad behavior. And what exactly are you calling bad behavior. Things like gay marriage that you said was bad for society. Karen falling in love with Becky and getting married, doesn't harm society.

•••
•••
Ottawa begins fast-tracking asylum claims from selected countries
The Immigration and Refugee Board now fast-tracks “less complex” asylum claims by reviewing evidence without a full hearing as backlog climbs to 74,000 cases with wait times of up to 24 months.

LOL... Canada's Immigration Minister is a Muslim...
Screen-Shot-2019-02-07-at-2.49.36-AM.png

192385.png

•••
Well, it is contradiction. You are judging and hating if you call it bad behavior. And what exactly are you calling bad behavior. Things like gay marriage that you said was bad for society. Karen falling in love with Becky and getting married, doesn't harm society.

It's not a contradiction. Judging a person and discerning bad behavior are not the same. Refusing to participate in something I find objectionable isn't a condemnation or unreasonable.

Last edited:
•••
It's not a contradiction. Judging a person and discerning bad behavior are not the same. Refusing to participate in something I find objectionable isn't a condemnation or unreasonable.

In what circumstance would you participate in a gay marriage? That doesn't even make sense.

•••
I find it strange that Christians are the most endangered group in Syria and the middle east as a whole but are rarely admitted as refugees.

Less than two dozen to the USA
https://www.forbes.com/sites/stuart...n-refugees-from-mideast-in-2018/#304b92ba8dd7

None in the UK
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/no-christians-in-uks-syrian-refugee-intake-9c8jkbrv6

Ottawa begins fast-tracking asylum claims from selected countries
The Immigration and Refugee Board now fast-tracks “less complex” asylum claims by reviewing evidence without a full hearing as backlog climbs to 74,000 cases with wait times of up to 24 months.

LOL... Canada's Immigration Minister is a Muslim...
Screen-Shot-2019-02-07-at-2.49.36-AM.png

192385.png

•••
In what circumstance would you participate in a gay marriage? That doesn't even make sense.

Why are you being so obtuse? Do you think it makes you look smart?

•••
Why are you being so obtuse? Do you think it makes you look smart?

You said it. It doesn't make sense. Karen marrying Becky has nothing to do with you. You're again just proving my point. You're getting into other people's business that has nothing to do with you and has zero effect on your life.

Please tell us again what you think about Christians who refuse to cater gay weddings.

Dodge/distraction attempt. NP search function, get to know it.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Now, some actual politics. Killing some links:

Today:
After Heated Exchange, Matthew Whitaker Says He Will Testify Friday Before the House
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...friday-before-the-house/ar-BBTiNz8?li=BBnb7Kz

----------------------
Trump furious after Schiff hires former NSC aides to help with probe
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...ides-to-help-with-probe/ar-BBTiUSK?li=BBnb7Kz

----------
South Carolina, backwards ass state and smells funny (sulfur issues):

South Carolina lawmakers propose criminalizing abortion

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/s...ortion/ar-BBTiUTB?li=BBnbfcL&ocid=mailsignout

-----------
Trump Ally Tries To Remove Parkland Fathers From Gun Violence Hearing
https://www.npr.org/2019/02/06/6920...ve-parkland-fathers-from-gun-violence-hearing

-------------
Gluttony one of the 7 Deadly Sins:

White House: Trump has not followed diet and exercise plan ‘religiously’
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...diet-and-exercise-plan-religiously/ar-BBTjtZV

seuen-deadly-sins-lust-greed-envy-wrath-pride-gluttony-sloth-35304577.png

Last edited:
•••
•••

Last edited:
•••
President Trump believes in America and our constitution. People on the left call the constitution outdated and failed.

You seem confused. Trump is the one who called our constitution "an archaic system." And his talk of ending / rescinding birthright citizenship goes against this part:
"All persons born or naturalized in the United States and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States."
But maybe he respects the parts he actually read...or that work in his favor...

I said a true Christian will follow God's word as written in the Bible.

Which bible would that be? There are multiple versions of a book which was originally written in a now-dead language by men of a particular civilization over 2000 years ago. Since then it has been translated numerous times, probably a few into other now-dead languages, definitely some translators along the way who were influenced by political considerations at the time.

Just some historic perspective.

But JB's right - that's a discussion for the religious thread.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back