NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
DVikS6EUMAAp9bo

•••
That's just more dramatic. It's more likely somebody just wearing traditional garb. Again, just like somebody wearing a cowboy hat, kippah etc., just part of the culture.

I wonder how much bs they have to deal with, some thinking they're up to something, when we all have more in common, than we are different. I'm sure they wake up just like everybody else, wanting a peaceful life and just trying to have the best life they can for themselves and their family.

I disagree. No one is forcing women to a kippah or cowboy hat. In most Muslim countries there is social and legal requirements.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Democrat VA Senator Mark Warner guilty of colluding with Russia, yet leads Senate Intelligence Committee investigation into Trump collusion with Russia...

Yet barely a blip on the Super Liberal Mainstream Media's radar! It's really disgusting what a one way street the mainstream media has become in the US! They have become TrumpBlind! Blind to anything other than a negative Trump narrative. I believe most US citizens see right through it though! One can only hope so?

•••
Weiner/ Holder 2020! LOL! I almost fell off my chair! :ROFL:

•••
Yet barely a blip on the Super Liberal Mainstream Media's radar! It's really disgusting what a one way street the mainstream media has become in the US! They have become TrumpBlind! Blind to anything other than a negative Trump narrative. I believe most US citizens see right through it though! One can only hope so?

“Sen. Warner fully disclosed this to the committee four months ago,” Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.), a member of the panel, tweeted Thursday. “Has had zero impact on our work.”

•••
Sen. Warner fully disclosed this to the committee four months ago,” Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.), a member of the panel, tweeted Thursday. “Has had zero impact on our work.”

I saw that. Still doesn't mean it's less important news than the parade!

•••
•••
Can't make this crap up! #MeToo lawmaker Cristina Garcia is accused of sexual abuse. @asmGarcia began stroking his back then squeezed his buttocks attempted to touch his crotch she whispered “I’ve set a goal for myself to fxck you.”

Horny Cristina is on the left

DVm1Bx0X4AECzgr

•••
It will and should get released!

"It's gonna be released soon," Trump told reporters at the White House, adding, "We're going to release a letter."

This is shocking:

Comrade Trump won't release Democratic memo, sends back to committee

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...sends-back-to-committee/ar-BBIW1kN?li=BBnb7Kz

Trying to be slick, announcing it late Friday night.

Already trending -
#ReleaseTheDemMemo

https://twitter.com/hashtag/ReleaseTheDemMemo?src=tren&lang=en

"Trump cited concerns from the Justice Department and FBI in his objection to releasing the Democratic memo. But Trump ignored those concerns when he decided to release the Republican memo last week -- despite the FBI releasing a rare statement to say the Nunes memo omitted key information and the Justice Department raising "grave concerns" about its release without proper review."

If you ever wonder why Trump gets it a lot, there you go.

DVoxWoyVMAEmOs7.jpg:large

Last edited:
•••
Lets hope so, but we can't just rely on hope. We the people need to fight those MF Super Liberal Mainstream Media, with the help of Trump, who's done a fantastic job so far... bless his soul... Actually many of us have been fighting them long before Trump hit the political scene.
trump_vs_fake_news.jpg

The MSM Pile of Garbage needs to be re-educated to become un-biased or get trampled by the people...

hqdefault.jpg

TRUMP%2BBASE.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Yet barely a blip on the Super Liberal Mainstream Media's radar!
Today's Very Important news from the MSM was:
Donald Trump's hair blown apart by the wind

I wonder if the Russians are to blame?

•••
Another White hater...
Mad Cow Nancy Pelosi: says her Grandson’s birthday wish is to have "Brown Skin", and calls it a "Proud Day" and the "Future of America"!

Not sure if she made this story up or not. If it was made up then it's disgusting, if not then she should have simply shut her trap up, instead of showing her hatred for the White race.

Last edited:
•••
WTF MOMENT: :xf.eek: :xf.eek: Martina Big was born white but now says that she is black?!?!

LOL... At least this one doesn't just Talk the Talk, she's actually doing something about Walking the Walk!

•••
Black Skater Boycotts Olympics Opening Ceremony After 'Dishonorable' Coin Toss Ruled He Wouldn't Lead USA Team Into Arena
Speed skater Shani Davis has boycotted the opening ceremony at the winter Olympics after a coin toss was used to decide who would lead out the U.S. delegation.

That decision put luge star Erin Hamlin at the front of the pack. On Friday, she beamed a broad smile as she carried the U.S. flag in Pyeongchang, South Korea, to the tune of "Gangnam Style."

Hamlin, 31, was chosen in a coin toss with Davis, 35, one of just a few black athletes on Team USA. That coin flip came after the two tied 4-4 in a vote among eight U.S. winter sport federations.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/2696...&utm_content=062316-news&utm_campaign=dwbrand

But Davis was angry, saying he should have been picked and suggesting that race played a role in the selection.

Davis didn't say how the coin was "dishonorably tossed."

KtvObtR_400x400.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Ok, JB
I guess this is what you stereotyped me to be?

•••
•••
•••
•••
Classic Adam Schiff, just as everyone with a brain predicted, included classified information about how data is collected so the Memo release was delayed.

By my count there have been EIGHT top-level FBI and DOJ officials resign.

Turns out David Laufhman reported to Lynch and may have been the person responsible for giving amnesty to HRC's aids. Personal reasons apparently include obstruction of justice.

Now Obama is implicated, we can expect baseless attacks, hysteria from the left to escalate. Can't wait to see the woke toddler stories in the media next week.

But Russia!

"It's gonna be released soon," Trump told reporters at the White House, adding, "We're going to release a letter."

This is shocking:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...sends-back-to-committee/ar-BBIW1kN?li=BBnb7Kz

Already trending -
#ReleaseTheDemMemo

"Trump cited concerns from the Justice Department and FBI in his objection to releasing the Democratic memo. But Trump ignored those concerns when he decided to release the Republican memo last week -- despite the FBI releasing a rare statement to say the Nunes memo omitted key information and the Justice Department raising "grave concerns" about its release without proper review."

Last edited:
•••
Another White hater...
Mad Cow Nancy Pelosi: says her Grandson’s birthday wish is to have "Brown Skin", and calls it a "Proud Day" and the "Future of America"!

Not sure if she made this story up or not. If it was made up then it's disgusting, if not then she should have simply shut her trap up, instead of showing her hatred for the White race.

Democrat woke toddlers.

1) A kid might say something like this if he had never meet a person with brown eyes or brown hair.

2) His parents obsessively talk in a positive why about brown hair / skin / eyes, ignoring their child's accomplishments.

3) His grandmother is a liar and somehow thought this would be a virtuous thing to say.

Last edited:
•••
It still amazes me the extend media and democrats in general will abandon truth for a lie as long as the lie forwards their political narrative.

It seems most of the republican leadership in congress agrees with democrats more than than not.. Hence the rise of the Tea Party and Freedom Caucus.

Democrat party has gone off the rails, supporting late-term abortion, open borders, victim status entitlements while paying lip service to our constitutional rights.

Democrats have a deal that will let 1.8 million illegal immigrants become citizens, and turn it down so they have an issue in Nov.

You've used the word racist so often, it has no meaning.

This is shocking:

Already trending -
#ReleaseTheDemMemo

•••
It still amazes me the extend media and democrats in general will abandon truth for a lie as long as the lie forwards their political narrative.

It seems most of the republican leadership in congress agrees with democrats more than than not.. Hence the rise of the Tea Party and Freedom Caucus.

Democrat party has gone off the rails, supporting late-term abortion, open borders, victim status entitlements while paying lip service to our constitutional rights.

Democrats have a deal that will let 1.8 million illegal immigrants become citizens, and turn it down so they have an issue in Nov.

You've used the word racist so often, it has no meaning.

"But Russia!"

Well yeah, that's already been shown with Trump Jr emails and Papa Dap.

All kinds of obstruction from Trump, which he tries to relabel as "fighting back".

You still haven't addressed Trump not letting the Dem memo out, none of the Trump fans here have.

More wife beaters in the WH:
Trump speechwriter David Sorensen quits White House following accusations of domestic abuse
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/09/trump-speechwriter-quits-over-abuse-allegations.html

and Trump defending them:

"Peoples lives are being shattered and destroyed by a mere allegation. Some are true and some are false. Some are old and some are new. There is no recovery for someone falsely accused - life and career are gone. Is there no such thing any longer as Due Process?"

Pics of black eyes aren't allegations.

edited to add - He actually said one of the problems with the memo was that it was too long, what is it, like 10 pages? haha, this guy. He did say one time he doesn't like to read, doesn't have the time.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back