IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
DlSSTUyWsAA0mbF.jpg

1am DC Time, nah...he's not worried. Let's just hope he doesn't attempt to launch a 1am invasion of Iran. You think I'm kidding...

Last edited:
•••
Trump's gotta go, and he will, eventually. Too much dirt on his hands.

•••
Let's just hope he doesn't attempt to launch a 1am invasion of Iran. You think I'm kidding...

Or drops a nuke on something. You know he’s been itching to push that button.

•••
Last edited:
•••
There is no witch hunt.

Please remind me, how many close associates of 45, or former members of his administration are already indicted and for some already pleading guilty ?
Here are some names as a refresher:
  • George Papadopoulos
  • Michael Cohen
  • Paul Manafort
  • Rick Gates
  • Carter Page
  • Michael Flynn
  • Alex van der Zwaan
  • Roger Stone
and more

And you wonder why he is being scrutinized ? Especially after repeatedly siding with the enemy, against his own country, against America's closest allies, against his own administration, openly committing treason on live TV, displaying total disregard for institutions and the rule of law ? Witch hunt ? Give me a break.

What is the DOJ supposed to do in such as situation ? Sweep the cases under the rug ? Then we would have a conspiracy. It does not matter who the sitting president is. Nobody is above the law, justice will be served.

•••
Another one, this one knows about the money, Trump's "red line": edit oh, just saw enlytend's post on it, didn't see this last page of posts

Trump Organization CFO Granted Immunity by Prosecutors in Cohen Investigation
Allen Weisselberg, President Trump’s longtime financial gatekeeper, was granted immunity by federal prosecutors for providing information about Michael Cohen in the criminal investigation into hush-money payments for two women during the 2016 presidential campaign, according to people familiar with the matter.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...prosecutors-in-cohen-investigation/ar-BBMnPCL

-----------------------
This will be Trump's Mission Accomplished (Bush in Iraq), North Korea "No Longer Nuclear Threat"

Trump calls off Pompeo North Korea trip, blasts China
"I have asked Secretary of State Mike Pompeo not to go to North Korea, at this time, because I feel we are not making sufficient progress with respect to the denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula," Trump said by tweet.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/trump-cancels-pompeo-north-korea-trip/ar-BBMotQ9

tweets:
I have asked Secretary of State Mike Pompeo not to go to North Korea, at this time, because I feel we are not making sufficient progress with respect to the denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula...

...Additionally, because of our much tougher Trading stance with China, I do not believe they are helping with the process of denuclearization as they once were (despite the UN Sanctions which are in place)...

...Secretary Pompeo looks forward to going to North Korea in the near future, most likely after our Trading relationship with China is resolved. In the meantime I would like to send my warmest regards and respect to Chairman Kim. I look forward to seeing him soon!

---------
Doing more of the tweeting video, talking about the economy, some replies to that video:

"The S&P 500 Index has risen 22.5% since Trump was sworn into office in January 2017, buoyed in part by a big tax cut. Under Obama’s two terms in office, by contrast, the S&P 500 rose 210%. Thanks Obama."

"Indeed, the rate of job growth during Trump's first 18 months in office (193,000 jobs per month) is slightly less than the rate at which jobs were added during Obama's final 18 months (206,000 per month.)"

Last edited:
•••
Additionally, because of our much tougher Trading stance with China, I do not believe they are helping with the process of denuclearization as they once were (despite the UN Sanctions which are in place)...

Ya think? Did he seriously think imposing tariffs on China wouldn’t affect anything else? That’s what you get when you try to use tic tac toe strategy in a chess game.

•••
Not sure which is worse, his Twitter account or his FB page:

Donald J. Trump — President of the United States
6 hrs ·
Who is more likely to be treasonous? Your democratically elected president, or RESISTANCE hypocrites who reject American democracy? Resistance!

---------------------------------
Trump and JulieAnni scared of impeachment:

Trump: ‘Impeach me and market will crash’

Giuliani: If Trump were impeached 'the American people would revolt'

--------------
Just a taste of how a phone call went like from Cohen back in the day:

"I will make sure that you and I meet one day while we're in the courthouse... I'm warning you, tread very fucking lightly, because what I'm going to do to you is going to be fucking disgusting. You understand me?"

LISTEN: How Michael Cohen Protects Trump By Making Legal Threats

https://www.npr.org/2018/05/31/6158...-cohen-protects-trump-by-making-legal-threats

------------
North Korea

DlYxNPHVAAA_8hM.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Today, 3 tweets on Hillary emails, 2 on Sessions.

DldmjhxX0AEbbec.jpg

---------------
Trump in Oval Office Meets Promoter of QAnon Conspiracy Theory That Says Democrats Run Pedophile Cult
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...rats-run-pedophile-cult/ar-BBMoQeR?li=BBnbfcL

----------------
Trump orders US to strip $200 million in aid from Palestinians
https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/24/politics/trump-palestinian-authority-aid/index.html
----------------
Trump Rejects Kushner Prison, Sentencing Reform
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...rison-sentencing-reform/ar-BBMlCRS?li=BBnbfcL

---------------
Japanese minister suggests Trump does not clearly understand how trade works
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...na-tariffs-autos-european-union-a8505466.html
----------------
New York Prosecutors May Pose a Bigger Threat to Trump Than Mueller
The offer of immunity to the Trump Organization’s chief financial officer is reminiscent of moves law enforcement used as they were taking down the Mafia.
https://www.theatlantic.com/politic...k-prosecutors-allen-weisselberg-trump/568516/
-------------------
Democrats Strip Superdelegates Of Power In Historic Reform Vote
The Democratic National Committee’s changes aim to heal the lingering divisions of the 2016 presidential primary.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...erdelegates-power_us_5b8165d0e4b034858600dcff

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
RIP Senator McCain. I disagreed with him on many policies, but he was a hero, a patriot and a gentleman and probably would have made a decent president. He will be missed.

He could have whipped,his audience into a frenzy of fear and hate. But being a decent and honorable person.. he handled this with respect for everyone.

Last edited:
•••
There is no witch hunt.

Please remind me, how many close associates of 45, or former members of his administration are already indicted and for some already pleading guilty ?

Meaning?

Quite a few people were found guilty during the actual witch trials in Salem. Many more than your list. Convictions only mean something if you believe that justice is being practiced. So the point you are making is like saying Jesus was a convicted criminal or Hitler had a scandal free administration. Such comments sway nobody.

I am not going to try to convince you that all the other stuff you wrote isn't true. But I will remind you that a large swath of Americans who voted for Trump and support him don't believe those thinga to be true. And if you try to impeach their elected president without convincing them of your accusations, you are effectively stripping them of their last hope to be represented. You disenfranchise them, deny them their vote, don't be surprised if they see no recourse but violence.

Last edited:
•••
Democrats say “ if confiscating all guns saves just one life it will be worth it”

By that logic, if deporting all illegal aliens saves just one life wouldn’t that be worth it?

•••
Support appears to be weakening in the face of mounting evidence that crimes were committed.

If someone can be impeached for lying about a BJ, no reason not to face impeachment for commiting (and lying about) financial crimes that influenced the election.

Nobody is being “disenfranchised” except those who would put tribal loyalty to a personality above their country and the law.

Last edited:
•••
Nobody is being “disenfranchised” except those who would put loyalty to a personality above their country and the law.

As determined by who? The same Trump adversaries who are pushing for impeachment? It's your democracy - destroy it if you wish.

By the way, I though the Clinton impeachment was ridiculous and an embarrassment for Republicans. At least it was entertaining (except for those folks Clinton bombed to draw attention from it). Now it's just grim. Maybe the US should just forego elections, and run with CIA appointments and impeachments when the presidents outlive their usefulness to the insiders.

•••
I am not going to try to convince you that all the other stuff you wrote isn't true. But I will remind you that a large swath of Americans who voted for Trump and support him don't believe those thinga to be true. And if you try to impeach their elected president without convincing them of your accusations, you are effectively stripping them of their last hope to be represented. You disenfranchise them, deny them their vote, don't be surprised if they see no recourse but violence.
Indeed, the truth doesn't matter these days, there is no truth, there is no reality since everybody can make up their own and choose what to believe. Therefore, nobody is right and everybody is right.
Truth is not truth.
Crime is not crime.

Tribal loyalty inded and it's not just an American thing. It's a worldwide trend.

This is precisely the reason why I think voters have got the leaders they deserve, they chose them because well, they are like them. They get conned and they are enjoying it.
Kein Mitleid für die Mehrheit.

•••
A Russian and an American:

rs_560x415-150718132540-1024.trump-mccain.cm.71615.jpg

America first:
images

•••
Maybe the US should just forego elections, and run with CIA appointments and impeachments when the presidents outlive their usefulness to the insiders.

Criminals and traitors need to be removed from office. If either is the case (and the former is looking increasingly likely), he needs to go.

•••
When Justice Is Partial
Mueller is determined to sniff out any wrongdoing he can find—on one side

https://www.wsj.com/articles/when-justice-is-partial-1535063261

Shorter: Nothing liberals say about or do to Trump matters because the system is corrupted to protect democrats. It appears Trump is correct, Sessions has done little or nothing about the corruption inside the FBI and DOJ.

Free thinkers see Muller investigation for what it is, a coup.

Last edited:
•••
Huffpo 2008: McCain mentally unfit to he president
Huffpo 2012: McCain a racist and a woman hater
Huffpo 2018: McCain a bipartisan American hero.

DlfcmJdUUAAQQG3

•••
Left 2008: Gays just want to be treated equally. Why can’t we live and let live?
Left 2012: Gays should be able to marry. How does their marriage affect you?
Left 2018: Bake the cake or go to jail bigot.

Last edited:
•••
Crocodile tears from some Democrats now, but they hated him back then...
DliUK37U8AIn0xX

•••
The Hipocrisy from the left is flabergasting...
NNN Politicians

•••
But I will remind you that a large swath of Americans who voted for Trump and support him don't believe those thinga to be true.

Who cares, they're idiots of they don't believe in facts.

You disenfranchise them, deny them their vote, don't be surprised if they see no recourse but violence.

That's what Rudy said. There was no violence when Clinton was impeached, are you saying those on the right are violent? If impeachment is warranted, then it will happen, period. If you're violent, then that will get handled.

Free thinkers see Muller investigation for what it is, a coup.

I can't tell if you're trolling again or just delusional, the let's drink Kool-Aid type of delusional. You actually used the word coup and I think you were serious, lol.

No, what's happening is real. The indictments, felonies, audio tape, video tape, all real, sorry. Just go reread that past few days. I say reread, since you've been here since you were "on vacation" liking posts. Unless you like to hangout at NamePros while on vacation.

What kind of asshole must you have been for this request:

"John McCain asked that George Bush and Barack Obama give eulogies at his funeral. He insisted that Donald Trump not be invited."

3 Hillary retweets from Trump today.

Last edited:
•••
Multiple people shot at Madden video game tournament in Jacksonville

"Jacksonville Sheriff's Department called it a "mass shooting" in a tweet—"Mass shooting at the Jacksonville Landing. Stay far away from the area. The area is not safe at this time. STAY AWAY #TheLandingMassShooting""

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/m...eo-game-tournament-in-jacksonville/ar-BBMsIJY

Waiting for details. Video game tournament, tends to be younger.

"Multiple fatalities have been confirmed after a gunman opened fire at the Madden Championship Series Event in Jacksonville, Florida."

Oh damn, some video. You can see the laser on the kid's chest, then video cuts out, then you can hear screaming on audio:

"This is so heartbreaking. You can see a laser on the guy’s chest right before the face cam cuts out. Prayers out to those involved in the madden tournament and their families"

https://twitter.com/WojBurner/status/1033786036323790849

On major networks now.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back