Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
EXCLUSIVE: Peter Strozk will issue a statement regarding the 50,000 text messages he exchanged with his FBI lover, Lisa Page:
"I categorically deny sending 50,000 anti-Trump texts. It was 49,162 texts."

REPORT: President Trump personally called Jeff Sessions to notify him of Peter Stzrok's firing.
Jeff Sessions responded, "Peter who?"

EPIC FAIL: Following dismal sales of her new book, Omarosa is planning to retract every claim in the tell-all and launch a GoFundMe account.

PROGRAMMING ALERT: Omarosa and Rosie are said to be appearing this Wednesday evening on a special edition of Dr. Phil.

•••
Penn: "I heard him say racially insensitive things". Not anything close to what you claim, not a recording. Stop being a tool.

I wasn't talking about Penn, read the posts in order. I was talking about Trump's people talking about him saying the word. That's on audio.

Last edited:
•••
Just me, maybe, but Americans sounds like 5 year olds when they refer to a word as the "n-word." Something wrong with a culture that is so afraid of simple words that they have to ban them, and mere mortals live in fear of even uttering them. Grow the f*ck up.

Well, you're an idiot. You ever heard of the word decency? It doesn't make you tough being stupid.

Black Americans are not afraid of saying it. Here in Portugal no one is afraid of calling a black person a "negro". I think this fear of saying the stupid "n-word" is only happening in the US and UK and nowhere else!

Shocking, racist people being ok with saying racist things.

So those 2 posts don't really shock me. A percentage of the world is going to be racist. They're police, teachers, homeless, CEO's, politicians, domainers posting on a domain forum.

Last edited:
•••
Muslim extremist father grins as his family is FREED on bail - despite claims his son died in ritual to resurrect him as Jesus and 11 kids found at his compound were training to be school shooters
  • Siraj Wahhaj, his wife, two sisters, and a friend were arrested by New Mexico authorities on August 3
  • They allegedly kept 11 starving children in a ramshackle compound in the desert while training them to commit school shootings
  • The children were being taught to target teachers to kill, according to police
  • On Monday, the five suspects were granted $20,000 bond each
  • Wahhaj is still likely to remain behind bars pending a separate arrest warrant in Georgia
  • That warrant applies to his alleged abduction of his three-year-old son AG
  • AG has been missing since December when his father abducted him in Georgia
  • Remains found at the New Mexico compound are feared to belong to him
  • He died, it is claimed, while his father tried to perform an exorcism on him
  • The toddler is severely disabled and prosecutors say his father was trying to 'resurrect' him as 'Jesus' to lead their school attacks
  • Wahhaj also sent a letter to his brother asking him to 'join him and become a martyr', it is claimed
So this is the New Face of NEW MEXICO? Corrupt judges that release child murdering Muslim terrorists???
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...itualistic-exorcism-expected-resurrected.html

3882884-6057933-The_compound_is_in_the_desert_in_New_Mexico_It_was_put_together_-a-13_1534241972466.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Muslim extremist father grins as his family is FREED on bail - despite claims his son died in ritual to resurrect him as Jesus and 11 kids found at his compound were training to be school shooters
  • Siraj Wahhaj, his wife, two sisters, and a friend were arrested by New Mexico authorities on August 3
  • They allegedly kept 11 starving children in a ramshackle compound in the desert while training them to commit school shootings
  • The children were being taught to target teachers to kill, according to police
  • On Monday, the five suspects were granted $20,000 bond each
  • Wahhaj is still likely to remain behind bars pending a separate arrest warrant in Georgia
  • That warrant applies to his alleged abduction of his three-year-old son AG
  • AG has been missing since December when his father abducted him in Georgia
  • Remains found at the New Mexico compound are feared to belong to him
  • He died, it is claimed, while his father tried to perform an exorcism on him
  • The toddler is severely disabled and prosecutors say his father was trying to 'resurrect' him as 'Jesus' to lead their school attacks
  • Wahhaj also sent a letter to his brother asking him to 'join him and become a martyr', it is claimed
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...itualistic-exorcism-expected-resurrected.html

3882884-6057933-The_compound_is_in_the_desert_in_New_Mexico_It_was_put_together_-a-13_1534241972466.jpg

So casting out demons, black magic, return as Jesus, looks like they're covering all kinds of religion. Maybe they're just nuts, that's pretty obvious.

•••
I wasn't talking about Penn, read the posts in order. I was talking about Trump's people talking about him saying the word. That's on audio.

Trump isn't on audio. The conversation is between Omarosa and Katrina Pierson, Katrina pushed back with a decent explanation.

All in all, it wouldn't shock me but I doubt he'd use the word as a slur. Just as likely Omarosa kept bringing it up so she could get someone on tape regardless if it was true or not.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Trump isn't on audio. The conversation between Omarosa and what's her name, what's her name pushed back with a decent explanation.

All in all, it wouldn't shock me but I doubt he'd use the word as a slur. Just as likely Omarosa kept bringing it up so she could get someone on tape where it was true or not.

ah dude, c'mon READ what you respond to:

"I wasn't talking about Penn, read the posts in order. I was talking about Trump's people talking about him saying the word. That's on audio."

I said TRUMP'S PEOPLE, you respond saying Trump isn't on audio. Didn't say he was.

-------------------
ha, you knew it was coming:
Twitter suspends conspiracy theorist Alex Jones for one week
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/tech...alex-jones-for-one-week/ar-BBLWz7f?li=BBnbfcL
--------------------
Omarosa, all kinds of claims:
Omarosa claims Trump knew about hacked emails prior to WikiLeaks release

Manigault Newman wrote that Trump, when shown an image of Tubman, said "You want me to put that face on the twenty-dollar bill?"

Omarosa tells @MSNBC that Mueller contacted her in February 2018, after she left the White House and that she has been interviewed by him for the Russia investigation-says there is a lot of corruption in the campaign and White House that she's interested in exposing.

Trump called Trump Jr. a "f-ck up" for releasing emails about Trump Tower meeting:

She's kind of like Trump, Trump is not going to be able to stop himself from responding.

Last edited:
•••
As President Trump says: "What the hell do you have to lose?"

2b6077b9cefee62c142d6905faad2e3242561bdbf7c2193bf5ebe9ec15190b7e.jpg

It's coming and it's gonna be big...
e88edb2e62a86fa8ba2356d3cb80e11990b638124cbbdd762c26da5b225e9642.png

•••
ah dude, c'mon READ what you respond to:

"I wasn't talking about Penn, read the posts in order. I was talking about Trump's people talking about him saying the word. That's on audio."

I said TRUMP'S PEOPLE, you respond saying Trump isn't on audio. Didn't say he was.

Your post;
Penn Jillette Says Trump 'Apprentice' Tapes Exist: "I Was in the Room
https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/p...exist-i-was-in-the-room/ar-BBLVQ6w?li=BBnbfcL

Exact quote of Penn "racially insensitive things", That's all. No tape of Trump saying *****r exist. It's a click-bait headline.

Omarosa, all kinds of claims:
Omarosa claims Trump knew about hacked emails prior to WikiLeaks release

Weird she left all of this out of her "tell all" book.

Last edited:
•••
Manigault Newman wrote that Trump, when shown an image of Tubman, said "You want me to put that face on the twenty-dollar bill?"

Sometimes the truth hurts...

Tubman20.jpg

•••
Piers Morgan's description of the "Female Dog" is hilarious...
OMAROSA ‘OFFERED’ PIERS MORGAN SEX TO WIN ‘CELEBRITY APPRENTICE,’ HE CLAIMS

•••
Master Piece Bakery In Colorado Again Under Attack By Anti-Christian Activists
https://www.redstate.com/streiff/2018/08/15/bakery-colorado-attack-anti-christian-activists/

One solicitation submitted by email asked the cake shop to create a three-tiered white cake depicting Satan licking a functional 9 inch dildo. Phillips believes Scardina made all these requests.

Scardina filed a complaint with the civil rights commission, alleging discrimination on the basis of gender identity.

In turn, the ADF filed a lawsuit against the Commission on Phillips’ behalf, accusing the panel of violating his constitutional free exercise, free speech, due process, and equal protection rights
http://dailycaller.com/2018/08/15/jack-phillips-sues-colorado/

Last edited:
•••
The Catholic Church in the West is beset by a plague. An infection. A virus that must be rooted out and utterly destroyed. There must be a purge in the Church. And the purge must be ruthless and brutal and uncompromising.
https://www.dailywire.com/news/34503/walsh-there-must-be-purge-catholic-church-and-it-matt-walsh

How could this can happen without indulgence, which is permission from leadership of the Catholic Church. The same people claim the right to speak for God, condemning any Church that disagrees.

Attachments

• TiaraPiusIX-2[1].jpg
    TiaraPiusIX-2[1].jpg
    329.2 KB · Views: 181
Last edited:
•••
All those Catholic Pedophile and Gay priests that committed sexual crimes against underage children should be hanged by the balls in a public square.

Once that is done, then it's time to do the same purge with Protestant and other religions, especially Islam which are the worst of all...

•••
All those Catholic Pedophile and Gay priests that committed sexual crimes against underage children should be hanged by the balls in a public square.

Once that is done, then it's time to do the same purge with Protestant and other religions, especially Islam which are the worst of all...

Protestants don't have a hierarchy like the Catholic Church. Crimes are reported to the police, not the priest.

•••
•••
The bar keeps getting lower....

D335786A-77F0-4F60-B4FC-23653977F2DA.jpeg

•••
Swedish Prime Minister calls arson attacks in his country ‘coordinated like a military operation’
rpC4KGkj-702x459.jpg

It was thanks to you and your POS Government that created this situation in the first place, by allowing hundreds of thousands of illegal scum into your once beautiful and civilized country...

•••
The bar keeps getting lower....

Show attachment 95191

If not for double standards, the left would have none.

1) A congressman assaulted two girl friends, one while on the phone with 911. Wins his election and the media ignores it because he's black, a Muslim and plays for the democrats.

https://www.redstate.com/streiff/2018/08/15/keith-ellisons-primary-win-lesson-gop...but-wont
Yesterday, former Representative Keith Ellison won the primary election to be the Democrat candidate for Minnesota attorney general. Over the weekend, it became known that Ellison was the subject of a very credible accusation of domestic violence with two women.

2) A women with a history of outrageous racism and misandry is hired by the most famous newspaper in the USA.

Liberal journalist write thought pieces on how her racism isn't really racism because she's intersectional, gay, Asian, female and play for the democrats.

3) Liberals and journalist compare a mission statement by a media company promising to report honestly, to Nazi propaganda.

The same journalist coordinate with hundreds of editors to editorialize about how evil Donald Trump is. They don't care about standards or people, only power.

I don't care what you think of Donald Trump or me.

P.S. Liberal media and progressive journalist help Donald Trump win the Republican Primary.

Last edited:
•••
Protestants don't have a hierarchy like the Catholic Church. Crimes are reported to the police, not the priest.
Of course they do. All the main Protestant Churches have hierarchy... So are you telling me that those abused by Catholic priests did NOT report it to the Police.

I'm Catholic and I'm in favor of very severe punishment for those bastards, as I've said on several occasions on this thread, but picking only on Catholic priests when exactly the same happens in other Protestant Churches and other religions, especially in Islam, is totally biased.

If you rightfully go after Catholics, then you need to equally go after every other church and other religions as well!

•••
Of course they do. All the main Protestant Churches have hierarchy...

Protestant, evangelical churches don't have a Pope that can write laws. They govern by committee to set goals, manage priorities, budgets. Religious decisions are open to debate.

So are you telling me that those abused by Catholic priests did NOT report it to the Police.

Most of the cases were discovered when a state Attorney General sued for access to secret church archives.

**I made the mistake of reading some of the documented abuse. It's borderline torture. **When discovered, some priest received letters of condolence from their superiors but none reported the abuse.

I'm Catholic and I'm in favor of very severe punishment for those bastards, as I've said on several occasions on this thread, but picking only on Catholic priests when exactly the same happens in other Protestant Churches and other religions, especially in Islam, is totally biased.

There is a culture of abuse and cover up in the American Catholic Church. If it's not rooted out, completely, it will continue to harm the Church and the good people associated with it.

If you rightfully go after Catholics, then you need to equally go after every other church and other religions as well!

Protestant sects are independent. Of course it happens in other Churches but there is no hierarchy, political system to hide in.

Last edited:
•••
Of course they do. All the main Protestant Churches have hierarchy... So are you telling me that those abused by Catholic priests did NOT report it to the Police.

Most of these crimes were committed many decades ago. Most of the criminals have died or can't be prosecuted.

•••
Most of these crimes were committed many decades ago. Most of the criminals have died or can't be prosecuted.
I know that...

•••
It was thanks to you and your POS Government that created this situation in the first place, by allowing hundreds of thousands of illegal scum into your once beautiful and civilized country...
You mean you already know the names of the culprits ? You should talk to the police, otherwise you are helping them evade justice.
By the way, burning cars is something that is unfortunately common and happens in any country. Petty acts of vandalism don't mean the country is falling apart - except for those who are brainwashed all day long by far right sites and have lost sense of measure and reality.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back