IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The problem with bombing Syria is that from then on everything our fault (USA)

•••

Yep and it didn't seem to do much good the first time we bombed them. Here he is.

He's launching missiles, with France, UK, mainly us as usual.

And of course, wag the dog is trending - https://twitter.com/search?q="Wag the Dog"&src=tren&lang=en

#UPDATE Russian defence ministry spokesman Igor Konashenkov says Britain told the White Helmets first responders to fake the suspected chemical attack in the Syrian town of Douma
AFP news agency @AFP

Who knows.

SURA @AlSuraEnglish

#BREAKING - First cruise missiles hit #Syrian military positions.
9:02 PM - Apr 13, 2018

Last edited:
•••
This is also to get Kim to know Trump means what he says

•••
Bombing Syria would be a waste of time and a bad idea, unless Trump orders 50 cruise missiles dropped off in the desert that will kill some scorpions and flies.

Didn't Obama say he had made sure that Syria was 100% free of chemical weapons?

We know the Liberal Media are doing all they can with fake images, to convince Trump and his generals to bomb Syria.

I'm gonna have to call Trump and remind him to listen to his own instincts about keeping away from that snake-pit of a country. Let the Russians maintain their influence there... after all it was mostly thanks to the Russians that ISIS has been defeated and pushed out of Syria and Iraq.

Problem is that many of those ISIS terrorists are being welcomed into Europe by our POS leaders and lefties

•••
Now that Obama’s poll numbers are in tailspin – watch for him to launch a strike in Libya or Iran. He is desperate.
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
5:39 PM - 9 Oct 2012

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/255784560904773633?lang=en

The responses from when he did this in April of last year:

Is this air strike just a distraction from your scandals?

I appreciate that you are at least 'consistently' a big ole hypocrite.

Tell me you're not doing this because of your bad ratings.

You little devil :) You are doing everything you criticized Obama for. We will backtrack all your pre-2016 tweets & predict your next step

Be prepared, there is a small chance that our horrendous leadership could unknowingly lead us into World War III.
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 31 Aug 2013

Last edited:
•••
Will Hillary Clinton run for reelection in 2020 (since she won popular vote and is president, right?)?

•••
Will Hillary Clinton run for reelection in 2020 (since she won popular vote and is president, right?)?

We need to report that as a “religious” comment, sorry. Hillary worshippers. Lol.

•••
•••
I'm sure she will... with a little help from her friends. Just one more step to go...
clinton-stairs.png

•••
I'm pretty sure with my friends discussion with Clinton she lost because of the FBI. They really must have had it in for her. All, she does is shared classified information and is suddenly treated like a criminal. Poor Hillary, you lost how do you manage to not complain? lol

•••
I'm pretty sure with my friends discussion with Clinton she lost because of the FBI. They really must have had it in for her. All, she does is shared classified information and is suddenly treated like a criminal. Poor Hillary, you lost how do you manage to not complain? lol

She certainly was the best Secretary of Stooges in 21st Century.

•••
•••
She certainly was the best Secretary of Stooges in 21st Century.
LOL... Secretary of Stooges...

Here they are indicating where her next trip will be...
stoogesnazty3_thumb.jpg

•••
John Kerry must be bad he couldn't even beat George W. Bush in 2004, lol.

•••
•••
john kerry

Another example of how you get one good run at President and if you lose you're labeled a loser and its Bye Bye. Which why don't bet on a Hillary 2020

•••
Bernie Sanders 2020? lol
Another example of how you get one good run at President and if you lose you're labeled a loser and its Bye Bye. Which why don't bet on a Hillary 2020

•••
•••
Bernie Different because he didn't get the nomination. But he would have to show inheritance quickly

Last edited:
•••
If, Bernie Sanders ran instead as an independent so we had democrat (perhaps elizabeth warren), and donald trump all running, would he take away votes from the democrat and cause Trump to win over 400 electoral votes?

•••
Yep, John, we are stepping back and measuring outcomes.

•••
Daniel that not the plan. The plan would be to run a Rep as an Independent, take votes from Trump and elect a Dem President

Bernie not young too

•••
•••
Oh, so John Kasich maybe would be the one to cause trump to lose if Kasich runs as independent?

•••
Yes its all about making sure Trump a one termer

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back