NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
https://www.selmatimesjournal.com/2018/03/03/rep-waters-cnn-analyst-angela-rye-host-summit/

“This is an unusual time in the history of this country,” Waters said. “Now, we have a president, someone that’s at the head of our government who is the most least deserving human being that’s ever served in that office and he’s stoking racism, discrimination and he’s dividing this country. I think that people are feeling a bit uneasy wanting some change, wanting something to happen and I hear that as I come here to Selma.”

Y’all, I didn’t know about her “intern” Angela changed her voice from the CNN voice.... who is as self absorbed, egotistical and....: 65 views only, so perhaps nobody watches this. “Our people” , saying this is about as about as non inclusive, and self evident to live in the ugly past, and never move forward.

•••
•••
Y’all, I didn’t know about her “intern” Angela changed her voice from the CNN voice.... who is as self absorbed, egotistical and....: 65 views only, so perhaps nobody watches this. “Our people” , saying this is about as about as non inclusive, and self evident to live in the ugly past, and never move forward.
Well, I did manage to make a sacrifice and watched about 1 minute of Angela Rye and that's about all I'll watch from that woman... this year.

•••
Well, I did manage to make a sacrifice and watched about 1 minute of Angela Rye and that's about all I'll watch from that woman... this year.

It’s interesting to hear this “Black power” movement she and some in the audience want to recreate. Revisiting the past. It’s another fragmentation of society. You dont hear this same attitude of young and old Black entrepreneurs who go on Shark Tank, who have actually developed cool products and using their time wisely to create products and services, instead of complaining and whining. It’s truly ashame that this attitude still exists that they speak of oppression. Maxine is stuck in the past, and she just continues to add nothing that motivates people to create and compete, only to destroy and divide, and avoid personal responsibility. Their is no real leadership of positivity, and she will instead continue to tear down successful people like Ben Carson.

Maybe she should pack up her bunch and go to Sweden, as it appears that they are handing out free stuff.

•••
WTF is this?
Kobe_Bryant-e1520253696831.jpg

Hollweird sure loves their rapists... They should go to Sweden and get some more. They have them by the boat load, there...

•••
•••
Kobe with all your money I would be more surprised if you couldnt make a film.

•••
•••
Potential next Prime Minister of Italy Matteo Salvini: "If I'm elected, George Soros won't be able to set foot in this country anymore."
170px-Manifestazione_Lega_Nord%2C_Torino_2013_51.JPG

And he will kick out 600.000 illegal invaders, most of which came from Africa, NOT Syria...

th

•••
Affirmative action oscars.

WTF is this?
Kobe_Bryant-e1520253696831.jpg

Hollweird sure loves their rapists... They should go to Sweden and get some more. They have them by the boat load, there...

•••
•••
WTF is this?

I pay no attention to the Grammys, Oscars, etc, for 30 years probably never watched more than 10 minutes of any of it. Just saw headlines like this one, Lowest viewership. Also news headlines about more political jokes, this is entertainment and not politics so I wonder if that’s the reason drop in viewers? 26.5 million liberals only watching the show?
So I guess the younger generation isnt interested or they are watching it on youtube the next week?

I saw that even Disney continues to be a no risk slave to Wall Street with unoriginal stories and rehashes the old. Mary Poppins Returns soon to be released. The question is who could come close to replacing Julie Andrews?

Maybe Disney will contract with Whoopi Goldberg to be the Chimney Sweep (Dick Van Dykes role) and Caitlyn Jenner will star as the new “Mary”, afterall Hollywood wants to preach diversity. LMAO.

http://fortune.com/2018/03/05/oscars-ratings-academy-awards-viewership/

•••
Kobe with all your money I would be more surprised if you couldnt make a film.

With so many impressionable kids looking up to him, I’d hope he would do something positive in charity.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
https://news.grabien.com/story-cnn-travels-thailand-speak-prostitute-who-claims-have-dirt-t

CNN Looking for way to give her a get-out-of-jail-free card. Maybe Hillary should fly over and help, she seems to be good at weaseling out of trouble and escaping any sort of prosecution. Maybe even get some tips to keep Bill happy.

If anyone should be trusted to have the "real" truth about Trump/Russia collusion, it would most certainly be a Belarusian prostitute imprisoned in Thailand for hooking without a license!

Anastasia, Anastasia: A young girls erotic journey from Milan to Minsk to Trump Tower!

Last edited:
•••
•••
Anastasia, Anastasia: A young girls erotic journey from Milan to Minsk to Trump Tower!

Slash wrote a song for her too.

•••
•••
I pay no attention to the Grammys, Oscars, etc, for 30 years probably never watched more than 10 minutes of any of it.
Boycott Hollyweird, boycott their movies!!! I've been doing my part for almost 40 years. Star Wars was the last time I watched a movie in a cinema... when I was still living in LA.

•••
What South African "land expropriation" is REALLY about

"Land expropriation without compensation" means that black gangs -- the ones currently carrying out brutal farm attacks -- now have official political permission to carry out murder and torture."
In South Africa, the White man is up there with the White Rhino in the endangered species list. The only difference? The world doesn’t care about the S. African White man...

Last edited:
•••
•••
Al Gore won’t read this book. Nor Leonardo decrapio.

Morano’s book exposes the hypocrisy of jet-setting, yachting limousine billionaire leftist elitists, who lead pampered lives in energy-guzzling mansions and private jets while preaching to the rest of us trying to make ends meet about the need to forego fossil fuels.

Climate science is corrupt, wildly exaggerated and a hoax propagated by a cabal of leftist elitists. The climate issue is the greatest distraction of our generation and among the most monumental waste of resources in human history.

http://notrickszone.com/2018/03/06/...genda-in-new-bestseller/#sthash.AJqZDwgk.dpbs

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back