Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Maybe you can find a the quote where I said illegals murdered thousands. ( but they have )

Don't get all salty b/c you don't like the truth.

You're not aware of you own posting?

You're comparing one murder by a white racist to thousands by illegal aliens, using a loophole to enter the country.

•••

So.. are you saying illegal immigrants haven't murdered thousands of people? Can we count the one murdered by drunk drivers or just the gang members ?

•••
So.. are you saying illegal immigrants haven't murdered thousands of people? Can we count the one murdered by drunk drivers or just the gang members ?

You made the comment, you tell me. I have no idea, tried searching and didn't come up anything saying that. You seem to think it's true based on what? Repeating Trump. Knowing he's the biggest liar we've ever had as President, you consider him a good source of information?

•••

You made the comment, you tell me. I have no idea, tried searching and didn't come up anything saying that. You seem to think it's true based on what? Repeating Trump. Knowing he's the biggest liar we've ever had as President, you consider him a good source of information?

Here you go vox boy.

The truth about crime, illegal immigrants and sanctuary cities

Previous administrations have deliberately kept Americans in the dark about illegal immigrant crimes...Most states and our federal government have kept information and statistics about illegal immigration, crimes committed by illegals and the costs borne by you the U.S. payer out of public view.

Once you read this article, you will quickly understand why.
http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-bl...crime-illegal-immigrants-and-sanctuary-cities

Thousands of Federal Inmates Are in the U.S. Illegally, Administration Says
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/21/us/undocumented-immigrants-crimes.html

Why do liberals hate facts. Learn the truth, deal with the problem so we can let good people immigrate instead of just random crazy.

Last edited:
•••
Here you go vox boy.

The truth about crime, illegal immigrants and sanctuary cities

Previous administrations have deliberately kept Americans in the dark about illegal immigrant crimes...Most states and our federal government have kept information and statistics about illegal immigration, crimes committed by illegals and the costs borne by you the U.S. payer out of public view.

Once you read this article, you will quickly understand why.
http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-bl...crime-illegal-immigrants-and-sanctuary-cities

Thousands of Federal Inmates Are in the U.S. Illegally, Administration Says
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/21/us/undocumented-immigrants-crimes.html

Why do liberals hate facts. Learn the truth, deal with the problem so we can let good people immigrate instead of just random crazy.

You keep posting up stuff that has nothing to do with what I quoted you saying. If you had something, you would have thrown up that link by now.

When have I said illegal immigrants don't commit crime? Everybody can commit crime.

Last edited:
•••
You keep posting up stuff that has nothing to do with what I quoted you saying.

Now your going to deny the subject of all your whining? Let me remind you .... You denied illegal immigrants committed thousands of murders... and claimed you couldn't find anything on google.

Just ignore me and stick your fake stats extrapolated from a 10 year old census if that make you feel better.

Strange you could find my quote but not the links to the WaPo research.

Last edited:
•••
Now your going to deny the subject of all your whining? Let me remind you .... You denied illegal immigrants committed thousands of murders... and claimed you couldn't find anything on google.

Just ignore me and stick your fake stats extrapolated from a 10 year old census if that make you feel better.

Nobody is whining, I was just pointing out you're posting stuff you can't back up as usual. Just a Trump parrot.

•••
Nobody is whining, I was just pointing out you're posting stuff you can't back up as usual. Just a Trump parrot.

Like playing chess with a pigeon. Go bury you head in the sand.

•••
Like playing chess with a pigeon. Go bury you head in the sand.

Don't sell yourself short, pigeons have their purpose. I posted where it showed native born Americans are incarcerated at a higher rate than immigrants, I guess you didn't like that.

Last edited:
•••
Don't sell yourself short, pigeons have their purpose.

Uh-huh... That pounding feeling in your chest is anger over being owned by a pigeon.

All added after my answer.

Capture.JPG

Last edited:
•••
Uh-huh... That pounding feeling in your chest is anger at being owned by a pigeon.

That feeling you have is delusion. When you think you owned somebody by posting stuff you can't back up or forgetting your own posts.

"You're comparing one murder by a white racist to thousands by illegal aliens, using a loophole to enter the country."

Really. Comparing 1 incident to all the ones by illegal aliens, as if only that 1 incident existed. I guess white racists, KKK, Nazis, all those hate groups, just some fun loving, law abiding citizens. Can't find any white racists in prison, they don't commit crime. Just had that 1 murder, never murdered anybody else. I guess since Trump never mentions it, it must be true.

Last edited:
•••
That feeling you have is delusion. When you think you owned somebody by posting stuff you can't back up or forgetting your own posts.

I remembered. You avoided looking at recent data in favor of a study done by an open borders group based on US census data from 2010, not crime stats.

Denying obvious truths makes you look foolish.

"You're comparing one murder by a white racist to thousands by illegal aliens, using a loophole to enter the country."

Really. Comparing 1 incident to all the ones by illegal aliens, as if only that 1 incident existed. I guess white racists, KKK, Nazis, all those hate groups, just some fun loving, law abiding citizens. Can't find any white racists in prison, they don't commit crime. Just had that 1 murder, never murdered anybody else. I guess since Trump never mentions it, it must be true.

That's right fall back to epitaphs. "That's racist" has been used so often it means nothing.

All we are talking about is illegal immigration. Not nazi's or Hitler. No one is pretending criminals are only brown.

You're the person arguing people who enter this country illegally don't commit more crimes than people who come here legally.

11 million illegal aliens ( low estimate ) don't commit any murder? no manslaughter? To busy cleaning kitchens and picking strawberries? What a racist you are.

Last edited:
•••
•••

His need to deny the truth, even in the face of practical real evidence is pathological. When that doesn't work, he tries to change the subject and call me racist.

Obama left a decent economy.. he spent 10 trillion dollars and made a lot of people in VA and DC very rich but it wasn't robust growth.

You can look at the 10 DOW chart, when Donald Trump was elected, people with money jumped into the market and started investing.

Dozens of huge corporations giving raises, middle class getting a nice tax-cut.. and he's angry! I don't get ti.

•••
Illegals commit crimes at double the rate of native-born: Study
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jan/26/illegals-commit-crimes-double-rate-native-born-stu/

MS-13 gains recruits and power in U.S. as teens surge across border
https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...dbb23c75d82_story.html?utm_term=.4dd600e40f8f
Exactly what's been happening in Europe in relation to all the crime perpetrated by illegal, mostly Muslim invaders, who commit a massive amount of violent and drug related crimes, totally disproportionate to their population.

The governments, the police and the Liberal Media are all complicit in keeping information and statistics about crimes committed by illegals out of public view, to suit their political agendas and to avoid public outcry.

•••
Exactly what's been happening in Europe in relation to all the crime perpetrated by illegal, mostly Muslim invaders, who commit a massive amount of violent and drug related crimes, totally disproportionate to their population.

The governments, the police and the Liberal Media are all complicit in keeping information and statistics about crimes committed by illegals out of public view, to suit their political agendas and to avoid public outcry.

If you look at the people entering our country, a small percentage of them are criminals. But those criminals don't stop commiting crimes.

WTF, just secure the border, rehab the unaccompanied minor act. That's exactly what Trump is trying to do.

•••
His need to deny the truth, even in the face of practical real evidence is pathological. When that doesn't work, he tries to change the subject and call me racist.

.. and he's angry! I don't get it.
Oh, I get it. He's been brainwashed a long time ago and there is no cure for him... he's become a "mental slave" to the left
23561636_2025282080821436_588147279494922228_n.jpg

•••
I remembered. You avoided looking at recent data in favor of a study done by an open borders group based on US census data from 2010, not crime stats.

Denying obvious truths makes you look foolish.

That's right fall back to epitaphs. "That's racist" has been used so often it means nothing.

All we are talking about is illegal immigration. Not nazi's or Hitler. No one is pretending criminals are only brown.

You're the person arguing people who enter this country illegally don't commit more crimes than people who come here legally.

11 million illegal aliens ( low estimate ) don't commit any murder? no manslaughter? To busy cleaning kitchens and picking strawberries? What a racist you are.

Let me try to dumb this down for you, so you even you can understand it. Since, you've always been a struggle reader.

I'm talking about 1 thing and 1 thing only, your comment about illegal aliens murdering thousands. To this point, you've haven't backed that up. You know you can't so you start talking about a bunch of other stuff. Back up the 1 thing I'm talking about.

Then you go and say, they don't commit murder, manslaughter, crime etc.

Where in the world did I say they didn't? If I said that, quote me.

Or quote me where I said "call me racist." I have called Gilsan racist, that's because he is.

Stop lying all the time.

It's like you can't back up what you post, even forgetting what you post and get all flustered.

Last edited:
•••
Let me try to dumb this down for you, so you even you can understand it. Since, you've always been a struggle reader.

I'm talking about 1 thing and 1 thing only, your comment about illegal aliens murdering thousands. To this point, you've haven't backed that up. You know you can't so you start talking about a bunch of other stuff. Back up the 1 thing I'm talking about.

Or quote me where I said "call me racist." I have called Gilsan racist, that's because he is.

Stop lying all the time.

It's like you can't back up what you post, even forgetting what you post and get all flustered.

Illegal immigrants commit thousands of murders every year. No one is forcing you to keep denying that but your own ego.

Last edited:
•••

Stop lying all the time.

Ok. For the record. Like I said, 11 to 15 million illegal immigrants in the USA, they commit thousands of murders.

You may not think it's a big problem but which one of you family members are you willing sacrifice ?

Screenshot-2018-1-31 The NP's Official USA Political Thread(1).png

Screenshot-2018-1-31 The NP's Official USA Political Thread(4).png

Last edited:
•••
The Cory Booker angry face... Holding back the tears of rage.
DU1nxcVUMAAHOhg

•••
•••
Ok. For the record. Like I said, 11 to 15 million illegal immigrants in the USA, they commit thousands of murders.

You may not think it's a big problem but which one of you family members are you willing sacrifice ?

Show attachment 79516

Show attachment 79517

You're just reposting stuff. Like I said, I searched. And I posted the only source I could find, Trump:

"Thousands of Americans have been killed by illegal immigrants."
in a campaign rally in Springfield, Ohio – Thursday, October 27, 2016

Then linked to an article going thru it.

And MS-13, let me quote myself:

MS-13, I'm fine with handling them, I don't see anybody having an issue with that. Handle all the gangs,

Again, tried searching, find this, Federation For American Immigration Reform, you figure these guys would have something:

https://fairus.org/issue/illegal-immigration/examples-serious-crimes-illegal-aliens

Look at 2017, how many murders do you see? I see 1. A lot of other horrible crimes and whoever does such a thing, should be punished. But thousands is just some bs number.

Last edited:
•••
Is it hard walking around with all that sand in your vagina?

Three hours latter, you're still denying I posted evidence regarding an obvious truth. WTF is wrong with you? Go see a doctor.

You're just reposting stuff. Like I said, I searched. And I posted the only source I could find, Trump:

"Thousands of Americans have been killed by illegal immigrants."
in a campaign rally in Springfield, Ohio – Thursday, October 27, 2016

Then linked to an article going thru it.

And MS-13, let me quote myself:

Again, tried searching, find this, Federation For American Immigration Reform, you figure these guys would have something:

https://fairus.org/issue/illegal-immigration/examples-serious-crimes-illegal-aliens

Look at 2017, how many murders do you see?

Last edited:
•••
Is it hard walking around with all that sand in your vagina?

Three hours latter, your still denying I posted evidence regarding an obvious truth. WTF is wrong with you? Go see a doctor.

You didn't, why do you obviously lie. Murders. You haven't posted any real numbers. I just posted a source, how come you're not touching that? They've posted up some serious crimes, they have 1 listed for 2017. Where are all these murders?

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back