IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.2%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Waiting for this to happen... it could be a very very long wait.
1h8sbv.jpg

•••
Awesome nuts! Click-bait headline but all they did was remove the 5.5 inch blade limit.
I'll make a note to bring my sword next time I visit Texas - :rolleyes:

•••
You have to write sword into the law for clarity. If you don't you get into this game of do they me this or that.

Seems to me schools are the number one target so if you can't bring "blades" there, then schools will be the go to places in Texas for trouble.

•••
CNN propagates worst kind of journalism... No doubt why Donald Trump call it as fake news...

Show attachment 63900

Crossfire? Let's even say that 9/11 planes were either deviated or they had lost their map?

"While police have so far attributed the deaths to crossfire, others have accused the militants of deliberately targeting the pilgrims."

CNN is just reporting what the police have said.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/11/asia/...wCNN071117kashmir-pilgrims-killed0926AMVODtop

•••
"While police have so far attributed the deaths to crossfire, others have accused the militants of deliberately targeting the pilgrims."

CNN is just reporting what the police have said.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/11/asia/...wCNN071117kashmir-pilgrims-killed0926AMVODtop

CNN and their claimed sources... Police has said they are Lashkar -e Toiba terrorists...

Amarnath Yatra attack: Cops say LeT responsible, Kashmir unites against terror

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india...inst-terror/story-81rvu2ZCTIps6Fc1jhcREJ.html

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india...mir-top-cop/story-IdctMINvKIIn1zDacgjKAK.html

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ist-ismail-jk-police/articleshow/59539344.cms

•••
Awesome nuts! Click-bait headline but all they did was remove the 5.5 inch blade limit.
What is this, Game of Thrones?

Yeah...Imagine if our nanny state required Game of Thrones to use 5.5 inch blades. Wouldn't be as much fun at all. Though it might work to Arya's advantage.

Silly to ban a 6-inch blade where people are allowed to carry guns. Common sense to lift the ban, and typical of today's media to play it as something entirely different so they can create greater division in the country.

•••
OK - here's your chance to educate without catching sh*t for it ;) ...

- What's the big difference between a 5.5" blade and a 6" blade? (other than 1/2"?)
- Why is it such a big deal to be able to carry a knife with that length blade anyway? Is everyday life that dangerous in Texas? Are Texans just really paranoid?
- If it's for self-defense - let's say the other person has a gun. Aren't you then bringing a knife to a gunfight?

If I was in a store and I saw the person next to me on line was carrying a huge knife on them, that would make me uncomfortable to the point of changing lines or leaving. But this isn't Texas, so not something I would expect to see everyday...

Last edited:
•••
OK - here's your chance to educate without catching sh*t for it ;) ...

- What's the big difference between a 5.5" blade and a 6" blade? (other than 1/2"?)
- Why is it such a big deal to be able to carry a knife with that length blade anyway? Is everyday life that dangerous in Texas? Are Texans just really paranoid?
- If it's for self-defense - let's say the other person has a gun. Aren't you then bringing a knife to a gunfight?

If I was in a store and I saw the person next to me on line was carrying a huge knife on them, that would make me uncomfortable to the point of changing lines or leaving. But this isn't Texas, so not something I would expect to see everyday...

It's about freedom. The 5.5" limit was an arbitrary, meaningless number as your question suggest.

There has never been a law regulating the sale / purchase of long knives, swords, machetes, etc.. A 12 year old kid can buy any length knife at any Walmart.

In effect, repeal of this law changes nothing.

Last edited:
•••
My guess is 5.5 <=pocket whittling knives.

If there are 20 Texan males in a college class. The Gunman will kill and injure some. But the cowboys with blades will storm kill/capture the gunman.

But then again can't carry in a school, so must be for movie theaters.

•••
Won't the cowboys also have guns?
I thought the law was about carrying them in public, not being allowed to buy them or not?
(Still putting "visit Texas and walk around perfectly normal venues while wearing a sword" on my bucket list...")

•••
•••
Damn I thought Time was going to go with my submission:

1sd0o9.jpg

•••
•••
Have a good weekend you savages.

LtUAIjy.jpg

•••
Free Thinking is WRONG - What has happened to liberalism ??

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
So much hypocrisy...
3mJKTST.jpg

And that article actually went on and explained:
"Since the spring, U.S. intelligence and law-enforcement agencies have seen mounting evidence of an active Russian influence operation targeting the 2016 presidential election."

•••
•••
•••
"...U.S. intelligence and law-enforcement agencies have seen mounting evidence of an active Russian influence operation targeting the 2016 presidential election."

And did nothing.

•••
And did nothing.

What's Trump doing? Oh wait, him and Putin were going to work together to combat this haha, until the heat came pouring in and flipped.

•••
•••
What's Trump doing? Oh wait, him and Putin were going to work together to combat this haha, until the heat came pouring in and flipped.

Hitting on Macron's wife - Hate the game, not the player :)

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back