NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Fake news. For one thing, this is not true:

CIA had an office there, but most of the building was Salomon Smith Barney - I had friends who worked there. Building was on fire, buckled and collapsed from the heat.
Yes I agree with you that it was BS. I was answering to Asfas1000 and quoting a paragraph from the link he put up (which I believed was BS)

I was quite aware that the building was on fire, buckled and collapsed from the heat to quote your words.

I don't believe any of the conspiracy theories about 9/11. I've had many arguments here in Madeira about it.

•••
•••
LOL... Great editing indeed. Probably the best I've seen so far. CNN should show some of these GIF's to bring some diversity to their news. So much hapenning all over the world and all they talk about is Russia & Trump

•••
'Don't mention Brexit and don't support the Tories': London school teacher reveals horror at how the Left are brainwashing our children

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/a...Left-brainwashing-children.html#ixzz4nD35gujq

racist.JPG

•••
•••
So the aptly named BCRAP is dead. Good. This would be a good time for any of our elected officials who are tired of this partisan nonsense to reach across the aisle and come up with a solution which will benefit all their constituents.

Repeal without replacement would be a total disaster.

This is interesting. Why did 45 met with Putin a second time at G20? With no other Americans present, just Putins translator?
http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...-held-second-informal-meeting-during-g-20?amp

•••
I guess it pays to be a terrorist or should I say... a "militant", if you live in Trudeau's Canada.

"Payday For Muslims" - Tucker Carlson Takes On Justin Trudeau

•••
I guess it pays to be a terrorist or should I say... a "militant", if you live in Trudeau's Canada.

"Payday For Muslims" - Tucker Carlson Takes On Justin Trudeau
The measure of a just society.. to stand up for peoples rights when they are unpopular.

Unless they're conservative ideas like free speech.

•••
The measure of a just society.. to stand up for peoples rights when they are unpopular.

Unless they're conservative ideas like free speech.
Exactement...

•••
•••
•••
Trump did that on purpose. He wants to see the Liberal Media, especially CNN go обезьяна дерьмо (ApeSh*t), 48 hours a day for the next week or so... :xf.grin:

He should be careful.. just b/c he was alone doesn't mean they are no recordings / transcripts

•••
He should be careful.. just b/c he was alone doesn't mean they are no recordings / transcripts

Or video. He was trying to hook up when he was married and wife was carrying his son, so you never know if he hooked up elsewhere. They like to film and then use as leverage.

or

He openly admits trying to have sex with other women, so it's possible

Last edited:
•••
•••
Wow, Donald Trump is the President of the United States. Well, at least the economy is improving and country is safe.

•••
To quote Hillary's words: "What difference does it make?". Everything he does or says gets leaked.

If Obama had done exactly the same thing, it would have either been ignored by the MSM or called an important meeting.

Whatever the Liberal Media says nowadays, just makes me laugh...

Last edited:
•••
LOL... Founder of 'liberal' Berlin mosque given 24-hour police guards after deluge of death threats

A women's rights activist who established a "liberal" mosque where burkas are banned has been placed under 24-hour police protection after receiving a deluge of death threats.

Seyran Ates, 54, set up Ibn Rushd Goethe Mosque along with six colleagues in Berlin last month to take a stand against fundamentalism and cater for a "modern" interpretation of Islam.

Worshippers of different branches of the religion, as well as homosexuals and atheists, are welcome at the mosque, which counters convention by allowing men and women to pray together.

The mosque has both male and female imams and does not allow full face veils for "security reasons". Founders also believe the garments are "nothing to do with religion, but rather are a political statement".

Ms Ates said she had received thousands of abusive messages each day after the mosque opened in mid-June, with some branding her "the devil incarnate" and telling her she should burn in Hell. Turkish and Egyptian authorities have condemned the mosque.

Read more: http://www.standard.co.uk/news/worl...ter-deluge-of-death-threats-a3579116.html?amp

How dumb is this idea? What were they expecting? There is NO "Liberal Islam", there is only Islam,

The Muslims will probably burn that "Liberal" Mosque down anyway, once they have dealt with her first.
Co-founder-of-Berlin%E2%80%99s-%E2%80%98liberal-mosque%E2%80%99-under-24-hour-protection-after-multiple-death-threats-350x263.png

Last edited:
•••
"Shady media" " did it on purpose" to get a media response, "if Obama..."

All pure speculation.

The fact is they DID talk for an hour with only the Russian interpreter.

I get that this was a couples event - he didn't have the US Russian interpreter or foreign policy advisors present, but this is an adversary who attacked our sovereignty. Exchanging a few pleasantries and moving on would have been appropriate. Having a solo hour long sidebar, not so much, and very unwise.

I would bet Russia has a tape of the conversation. We, do not. - Big security fail.

How much time did he spend with our allies at this dinner? Like the one hosting the event? Allied countries are rattled by his cozying up to a dangerous adversary. Spending some time with them to smooth things over would have been wise.

Last edited:
•••
So what?
I get that this was a couples event - he didn't have the US Russian interpreter or foreign policy advisors present, but this is an adversary who attacked our sovereignty. Exchanging a few pleasantries and moving on would have been appropriate. Having a solo hour long sidebar, not so much, and very unwise.
That's what the MSM and the Liberals want. The rest of us don't freak out about it. Like that famous quote says: "Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer"
How much time did he spend with our allies at this dinner? Like the one hosting the event? Allied countries are rattled by his cozying up to a dangerous adversary. Spending some time with them to smooth things over would have been wise.
You mean the EU dictator Angela Merkel?. The same one that imposed drastic austerity reforms on several countries including Portugal, Ireland, Spain Cyprus, Italy and especially on Greece that now have to pay back to German Banks with pretty heavy interest rates, for several generations... if they can survive with that German noose on their necks.

But even worse than that imposed austerity, is opening the EU borders to various millions of freeloaders, most of them Muslims that immediately get more benefits than Europeans that have worked their asses off for years, to try and get a half decent pension.

Oh BTW all these millions of freeloaders will be joined by their brothers, wives, children, and other family members after remaining in EU for about 6-12 months, depending on what country they are milking the system from.

We, the taxpayers are supporting and will continue to support these invaders thanks to the stupidity of our super PC leaders that govern our countries.

Now thanks to all the austerity imposed by Mad Cow Angela, our pensions were reduced by 20-40%, depending on the countries I mentioned above. Even free Health Care is no longer completely free. So now, besides the high taxes we pay to have free Health Care, we also have to pay an extra tax, when going to a government hospital. There's more benefits that we fought for that now have been removed or reduced.

So when Trump sort of ignores Merkel, you can bet it makes me really happy.
400x400_1448897908745-yes-baby-fist-pump.jpg

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••

Why the need for a Russian interpreter? Putin speaks English.

I would bet Russia has a tape of the conversation. We, do not. - Big security fail.

Ahhh yes. Russian media needs to be in Russian...

•••
•••
The fist gesture represents me and those that think like me.

I don't know about Madeira, but on his home turf that gesture would be interpreted as an indecent proposal...

•••
Time to start leaking on Comey...
34fe7d78c582d31625b4d02c0cf464765e58329a4697cb0a69fde8586a7ff3b6.gif

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back