Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Without 'elite' or great visionary minds, the US will become a cesspit. Take Masons away from history, things would be the same as medieval times or worse. The people/peasants didn't create the progress that we all take for granted now. With population growth, and less influence of elite minds, the world is on its way to becoming a hell hole, e.g. https://www.beforetheflood.com, https://skyoceanrescue.com, etc.

•••
Last edited:
•••
a9670c03aba0a7c8dbb2e079535d2ea4233ddffe1e0d680a80ccfef412d1d95a.jpg

b69623306254dadeb9eb4ba6213484ff6f41cfda2e5967d5d805e320defcdf0c.jpg

0% Evidence
Trump tells lies and you believe him just because he tweeted it.

:xf.laugh::ROFL::xf.laugh::ROFL::xf.laugh::ROFL:

•••
0% Evidence
Trump tells lies and you believe him just because he tweeted it.
Alleging something without any supportive evidence...that just doesn't sound like him.

Besides, so much evidence has now come forward to support many of his previous claims:
  • Obama is not a natural-born US citizen, so invalid Presidency.
  • Voter fraud cost him the popular vote.
  • His win, the biggest since 1984.
  • Immigrant ban only way to stop dangerous people from entering US.
  • US has wide open borders that anyone can cross.
  • A major terrorist attack occurred on Feb. 17 in Sweden.
Got it, so STFU lefties.

Last edited:
•••
Hahaha... Lefties getting their panties in a twist. I'm lovin it...
bc4f0c3e5e17d81543b75773efb5a88bde0211ecd7d75670bda31bb0a167f069.jpg

dee4f9d5cee0cdfe2b2d495df35652b11d968b897ec0ecee1e23707410ad9eec.jpg

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
The only thingthat can make trump a better President than obama is racism.he is not a smarter or better President.

•••
•••
7a32d2ded4c8c92e9f1d982cec12c530.jpg

Seriously, there are people who actually believe what this guy says? :banghead:
He is becoming more and more dangerous for America everyday!

:xf.confused: :wacky: :arghh:

•••
@kemjika11 You may want to read a couple of my earlier posts in this thread then read this one again.
Alleging something without any supportive evidence...that just doesn't sound like him.

Besides, so much evidence has now come forward to support many of his previous claims:
Got it, so STFU lefties.

•••

Got it, so STFU lefties.
No, lemme reply THIS ONE:
  • Obama is not a natural-born US citizen, so invalid Presidency.- Then why did Congress and the american people vote him in? why is it the only black president people like u wil call "invalid"? i smell bias.
  • Voter fraud cost him the popular vote- ANother BS conspiracy theory. how about YOU give facts and figures to back this fake accusation up?
  • His win, the biggest since 1984.- so what? a win is a win so what does the year or length of time matter?
  • Immigrant ban only way to stop dangerous people from entering US.- BS, america has been succesfully stopping dangerous people from entering the US. EU might have been weak on this but i strongly believe america has never been weak on this. Or are people like u using this as your coy excuse for xenophobia?
  • US has wide open borders that anyone can cross.- bullshit is that why the whole of mexico/world hasnt gotten in yet?
  • A major terrorist attack occurred on Feb. 17 in Sweden.- terrorism atacks happen fequently but is this important because it was in a european country? I dont see u complaining about terrorism in Iraq or Yemen..ut when a white majority western country gets hit with terrorism its different?

•••
•••
Hey Lefties and Progressive Loonies... beware, take cover or get your asses to Canada ASAP, 'cause the Russians are coming...

•••
@kemjika11 Good points all...I'm guessing satire is not your first language :)

You did overlook a couple of things though:
so what? a win is a win so what does the year or length of time matter?
Papa Bush, Clinton (twice) and Obama (twice) won higher % of the electoral vote than he did.
terrorism atacks happen fequently but is this important because it was in a european country? I dont see u complaining about terrorism in Iraq or Yemen..ut when a white majority western country gets hit with terrorism its different?
A major attack did not occur on Feb. 17 in Sweden.

Last edited:
•••
•••
And we are supposed to trust these bastards?

CNN Cuts Off Veteran After He Mentioned Refugee Crime Stats

•••
@kemjika11 Good points all...I'm guessing satire is not your first language :)

You did overlook a couple of things though:

Papa Bush, Clinton (twice) and Obama (twice) won higher % of the electoral vote than he did.

A major attack did not occur on Feb. 17 in Sweden.
Lol. well ur right, satire isnt my first language. context was off for me i guess.

•••
White American Liberal Progressive self hating morons... By far the dumbest group of people in this planet...
xiQEgzPz

•••
And we are supposed to trust these bastards?

CNN Cuts Off Veteran After He Mentioned Refugee Crime Stats

He actually got is point in about 30%. He's been on CNN before with no tech issues. She was about to end it anyway, you must have missed the time in the upper right turning to 4pm.

•••
So all of you who were so happy to vote in an ACA replacement, here's what you bought:
- A lot of trump voters were 50+. Insurers will now be allowed to set premiums for older pre-retirement adults to 5x what they are for younger insurees. Estimate avg cost of premiums for 55-64 to go up $5000-$7000.
- Get laid off and want to forego those pricey insurance premiums for a couple of months? If you're not insured for over 2 months you will pay a 30% surcharge on your premiums for the next year if you subsequently get coverage. So if you can't afford your premiums, you won't be able to afford them even more.
So much for removing the individual mandate - they're just implementing it in a different (and more expensive) way.

•••
So all of you who were so happy to vote in an ACA replacement, here's what you bought:
- A lot of trump voters were 50+. Insurers will now be allowed to set premiums for older pre-retirement adults to 5x what they are for younger insurees. Estimate avg cost of premiums for 55-64 to go up $5000-$7000.
- Get laid off and want to forego those pricey insurance premiums for a couple of months? If you're not insured for over 2 months you will pay a 30% surcharge on your premiums for the next year if you subsequently get coverage. So if you can't afford your premiums, you won't be able to afford them even more.
So much for removing the individual mandate - they're just implementing it in a different (and more expensive) way.

Wow, that's basically like grabbing the American people by the pussy. But be fair, it's not like he has any history of...oh.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back