IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

Pucker said, "I mean it." F'n instigator :punch:

Later he redacted his remarks on Fox News saying, "We did not suggest the armed forces liberate Canada,” even though he did.

"We wouldn’t need the armed forces," Puck said. "A couple of college kids with sled dogs could do the trick."

Now that's a joke.... obviously he's never met our she-wolves :xf.laugh:🤣

They otta send Puck to Gitmo, blasting horns and loud music 24/7 for weeks. I fart in his general direction 🐺☁️

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
LOL, good one, now that's humour :xf.grin:

BTW, Biden just shot down a Chinese 'spy' balloon...

https://www.newsweek.com/airspace-closed-biden-reportedly-considering-downing-chinese-balloon

Unemployment numbers are good... jobless rate edged down to 3.4 percent, a level last seen in 1969.

So I guess you could say, 'things are looking up' in the States :xf.rolleyes:
Unemployment lowest in 50+ years, inflation coming back down. Thank God for Mighty Joe Biden, fixing the mess Trump left behind.

It's nice we have a President with some balls, unlike the coward Trump:

Yes, Chinese Spy Balloons Flew Over The U.S. When President Trump Was In Office Too​

https://www.forbes.com/sites/mattno...dent-trump-was-in-office-too/?sh=66bebea53ea3

"The US military just confirmed in an official statement that there were at least THREE Chinese spy balloons that flew over the US when Trump was president. Trump kept it a secret and did not shoot them down."

Last edited:
•••
Unemployment lowest in 50+ years, inflation coming back down. Thank God for Mighty Joe Biden, fixing the mess Trump left behind...

@JB Lions ...
where-have-you-been.png

•••
•••
Let me explain this one. These clips are specifically made for dumb people who don't understand context, it's why Domainace enjoys them. But let me break it down....

It's an edited, out of context clip from an old man with a stuttering problem but it's not hard to figure out what he's talking about:

"We’re uniting Europe. We’ve united the — we’ve united the — Asia, Japan. We’ve — Japan is doing more than it’s ever done. We have AUKUS, the — dealing with everything from Australia to India. We’re uniting the world."

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing...-national-committee-winter-meeting-reception/

What's that about?

Record 88% of Japanese "feel friendly" toward U.S.: survey​

https://english.kyodonews.net/news/...-japanese-feel-friendly-toward-us-survey.html

It was in the 60's under his boy Trump.

Domainace can't stand it. Domainace is still hoping for the downfall of America.

-------------
Speaking of 50+ years, besides Unemployment being that lowest in that time, it's one of the reasons the Dems/Biden had the best midterms since Kennedy. These stupid out of context clips are just for a small, gullible/dumb/easily grifted type on social media.

Last edited:
•••
It's an edited, out of context clip from an old man with a stuttering problem but it's not hard to figure out what he's talking about...

Maybe he otta use clear, simple sentences and repeat himself again and again ...like you know who :xf.wink:

But now, the extreme MAGA Republicans in the House of Representatives have made it clear they intend to put it all at risk. They intend to destroy it.

AUDIENCE: Booo —

THE PRESIDENT: No, I’m — not a joke. When I — look, you may remember when, during the off-year election, I started talking about MAGA Republicans and democracy. And a lot of you thought, “What the hell is he talking about? Why isn’t he talking about A, B, C, or D specific issue?”

Well, guess what? They intend to destroy the pri- — this is not your father’s Republican Party. No, really, think about it. These aren’t conservatives. These aren’t conservatives. These are disruptive people. They intend to destroy the progress we made.

Folks, as I said, this is not your father’s Republican Party. Just take a look what’s — they’re doing. They campaigned on fiscal responsibility, but the first bill to pass the House of Representatives added $114 billion to the deficit. The first one.

They introduced another bill to limit the President’s authority over the Strategic Petroleum Reserve because they’re mad I used that authority to lower gas prices by $1.50 a gallon. Period. (Applause.)

Look, they introduced a bill — you think I’m cra- — when I said this stuff in the off year, people looked at me like I was nuts. They’re nuts. I’m not the one — (laughter).

They introduced a bill that will eliminate the IRS and replace it with a 30 percent national sales tax.

AUDIENCE: Booo —

•••
Unemployment lowest in 50+ years, inflation coming back down. Thank God for Mighty Joe Biden, fixing the mess Trump left behind.

It's nice we have a President with some balls, unlike the coward Trump:

Yes, Chinese Spy Balloons Flew Over The U.S. When President Trump Was In Office Too​

https://www.forbes.com/sites/mattno...dent-trump-was-in-office-too/?sh=66bebea53ea3
They just "discovered" that... but the balloons didn't fly over the continental USA.

"The US military just confirmed in an official statement that there were at least THREE Chinese spy balloons that flew over the US when Trump was president. Trump kept it a secret and did not shoot them down."

•••
"copium".

1675658270996.png

1675658232816.png

Last edited:
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••

‘No Comparison’: Rubio Shuts Down Comparisons Between Trump And Biden Over Chinese Balloon​

https://www.air.tv/watch?v=Z4Ur5Xg4SZ2Uxk1TMf9Vdw
Who you riding with this election, DeSantis or Trump?

I'm going to enjoy this.

If Trump wins, he'll lose the Election again. Already, got whipped once, this whipping will be even worse. No buzz this time, more problems brought to light. Own daughter has moved on from him.

If DeSantis wins, just enough hardcore Trumpers will pout and stay home, for an easy win for Dems. They already consider him the "establishment pick"

And before all that, we get to watch these 2 guys tear each other apart. Dems just have to sit back and enjoy the show. Only thing that will make this more of a shit show is if Kanye West somehow happens to make it on the debate stage with them. Not sure why Nikki Hailey is running besides trying to pocket some contributions, like Trump does.

This all leads to an easy Dem win in 2024.

Last edited:
•••
Who you riding with this election, DeSantis or Trump?

Both Trump and Biden are too old to run imo.

Scott Walker would be my first choice, then DeSantis. Both are good at destroying democrat propaganda.

I'm going to enjoy this.

If Trump wins, he'll lose the Election again. Already, got whipped once, this whipping will be even worse. No buzz this time, more problems brought to light. Own daughter has moved on from him.

With no covid emergency to justify subverting election laws?

If DeSantis wins, just enough hardcore Trumpers will pout and stay home, for an easy win for Dems. They already consider him the "establishment pick"

And before all that, we get to watch these 2 guys tear each other apart. Dems just have to sit back and enjoy the show. Only thing that will make this more of a shit show is if Kanye West somehow happens to make it on the debate stage with them. Not sure why Nikki Hailey is running besides trying to pocket some contributions, like Trump does.

This all leads to an easy Dem win in 2024.

Do you think Biden will last to 2024? Will the DNC run Kamala or Michelle Obama.

Attachments

• 1675661476435.png
    1675661476435.png
    124.6 KB · Views: 9
•••
Both Trump and Biden are too old to run imo.

Scott Walker would be my first choice, then DeSantis. Both are good at destroying democrat propaganda.

With no covid emergency to justify subverting election laws?

Do you think Biden will last to 2024? Will the DNC run Kamala or Michelle Obama.
No election laws were subverted, Trump got whipped fairly.

I think they’re too old myself, didn’t think Biden would run again but apparently he is. If so, then maybe he doesn’t go the full 4 again and Kamala just slides in.

Desantis still has to announce. He’s a mess, might play well in Florida but not on a national stage. It’s not going to be Walker or anybody else. 2 man race, Trump or Desantis that’s it

Last edited:
•••

I think they’re too old myself, didn’t think Biden would run again but apparently he is. If so, then maybe he doesn’t go the full 4 again and Kamala just slides in.

Desantis still has to announce
Biden running again is a great advantage , DeSantis will win IMO

•••
We'll disagree.

Desantis still has to announce. He’s a mess, might play well in Florida but not on a national stage

•••
•••
•••
Joe is doing a fine job , at breaking Americans ! A small bag of food from the grocery store is $100 , Joes inflation !

•••
Joe is doing a fine job , at breaking Americans ! A small bag of food from the grocery store is $100 , Joes inflation !
All countries are experiencing inflation, many countries much worse. Do you guys really believe if Trump was President, there would be no inflation? Biden inherited the Trump mess and........inflation is going down. Has gone down for 6 months straight now - https://tradingeconomics.com/united-states/inflation-cpi

Last edited:
•••
All countries are experiencing inflation, many countries much worse. Do you guys really believe if Trump was President, there would be no inflation? Biden inherited the Trump mess and........inflation is going down. Has gone down for 6 months straight now - https://tradingeconomics.com/united-states/inflation-cpi
I can’t say rather inflation would be this bad if Trump were in office , the economy was pretty stellar when he was in office IMO , the person who is in office always takes the blame for economic downturns and ect . So in this case it’s on Joe.

An egg is 0.50 right now, many things have doubled in price . If this stays the same or gets worse , it will equate to a few thousand+ dollars per house hold for the Biden admin Term .

Last edited:
•••
I can’t say rather inflation would be this bad if Trump were in office , the economy was pretty stellar when he was in office IMO , the person who is in office always takes the blame for economic downturns and ect . So in this case it’s on Joe.

An egg is 0.50 right now, many things have doubled in price . If this stays the same or gets worse , it will equate to a few thousand+ dollars per house hold for the Biden admin Term .
It's not staying the same or getting worse, it's getting better. I literally just posted the chart.

Egg prices are mainly due to "avian flu that has decimated chicken farmers, causing as many as 58 million chickens to be affected."

You going to blame Joe for giving chickens the avian flu?

And the economy was not stellar under Trump. Debt increased, Unemployment was 6.3% when Trump left office, it's now 3.4. Of course much of this has to do with Covid you guys would say as the reason but suddenly that reason goes away once Joe gets into office?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back