Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It's like they no longer even try. Typical of authoritarian regimes to tell obvious lies - and persecute anyone who questions the obvious lies. They are like cults - leave your logic at the door.
While I own and have developed a few political domains, here's a catchy one yours truly just registered;

Indoctrinot.com

Vote Indoctrinot!....vote educate not indoctrinate :xf.wink:

Last edited:
•••
WTF... Antifa.com directs you to the White House....
to combat that i own the domain;

AbortBiden.com:xf.cool: to compliment another domain recently registered; Indoctrinot.com

•••
•••
•••
1654817590557.png

•••
•••
•••
•••
Worst failed insurrection ever... :xf.rolleyes:

•••
Last edited:
•••
Yeah. Almost as though it was completely unplanned...:xf.rolleyes:
Apart from Proud Boys and Oath Keepers I suppose you could just say 'Trumpers Gone Wild', lol.

•••
•••
And for the sandbaggers who downvote incognito...
You won’t see us. We are going to smell like you, move like you, and look like you. The only thing we’ll do that’s us is think like us! - Joe Biggs

•••
I heard they arrested 2 kids wearing MAGA hats in LA. They had firecrackers in their pockets, so will be charged with terrorism and conspiracy to blow up the Federal Building.

Worst terrorism plan ever.

Imagine them believing they could blow up a building with a pocket of firecrackers. Silly Trumpers. I hope all their friends are arrested as well,

•••
I heard they arrested 2 kids wearing MAGA hats in LA. They had firecrackers in their pockets, so will be charged with terrorism and conspiracy to blow up the Federal Building.

Worst terrorism plan ever.
Remember those two women who took a 7 yr old's MAGA hat?

They were charged with "second-degree robbery, second-degree conspiracy, endangering the welfare of a child, third-degree assault, attempted third-degree assault, offensive touching and felony hate crimes."

15 years in prison otta teach 'em for interfering with the free exercise of the rights, privileges and immunity protected by the First Amendment to the United States Constitution. :blackeye:

Last edited:
•••
Remember those two women who took a 7 yr old's MAGA hat?

They were charged with "second-degree robbery, second-degree conspiracy, endangering the welfare of a child, third-degree assault, attempted third-degree assault, offensive touching and felony hate crimes."
And they got.... probation.

I bet the judge wanted to throw that 7 year old in jail though. The nerve of that 1st grader triggering two fine upstanding young women and making them violent.

Actually, I just read more. Seem the evil Trumper adult who was conditioning his child asked the judge to go easy on the fine young ladies. Lucky for them they didn't attack a child with a Biden hat. They'd be on death row.

Maybe I am being too harsh on the women. They are young and impressionable, and led by an ideology of hate and division. Unfortunately, nobody will hold the leaders of that ideology to task because they are in charge. And because the other party is all soft and cuddly and will just want to kiss and make up. Like a woman returning to the man who beats her.

Last edited:
•••
And they got.... probation.

That's more than the Orange man ever got for his part in the unimaginable fake. Oh that's right, gee, they'd better not prosecute, half of USA would have a nitfit and call for Civil War. Seems reasonable, eh?

•••
•••
That's more than the Orange man ever got for his part in the unimaginable fake. Oh that's right, gee, they'd better not prosecute, half of USA would have a nitfit and call for Civil War. Seems reasonable, eh?
When all else fails... bring on the orange bogeyman. Thanks goodness the adults are now in charge, and have brought the US to the brink of World War 3, eh?

•••
Thanks goodness the adults are now in charge, and have brought the US to the brink of World War 3, eh?

A Founding Father's words (and fears), Jefferson said "tangled alliances with none." US has since maintained a policy of isolationism, Orange man took that to heart. Thank goodness US has recently managed to rekindle it's foreign coalition ...gonna need friends during WW3.

•••
A Founding Father's words (and fears), Jefferson said "tangled alliances with none." US has since maintained a policy of isolationism, Orange man took that to heart. Thank goodness US has recently managed to rekindle it's foreign coalition ...gonna need friends during WW3.
Yeah, Joe Biden is much smarter than that Jefferson guy, who obviously didn't know he was talking about. Of course, nuclear war is fine as long as our allies join us. Who needs peace? Yee haw - let's go Joe!

•••
Yeah, Joe Biden is much smarter than that Jefferson guy, who obviously didn't know he was talking about. Of course, nuclear war is fine as long as our allies join us. Who needs peace? Yee haw - let's go Joe!
What you fail to realize is, Ukraine gave up thousands of nukes in exchange for signed guarantees from the international community ensuring its future security.

•••
•••
What you fail to realize is, Ukraine gave up thousands of nukes in exchange for signed guarantees from the international community ensuring its future security.
You haven't even scratched the surface.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back