IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.8%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Plenty of countries are democracies at least on paper.
Doesn't mean human rights are strongly enforced.
The word 'democracy' is abused as often as 'premium' in the domain industry.

I like how you skip over the fact that Israel is the only country in the ME besides Jordan that allows free speech, freedom of religion.

How many countries in the ME and Africa practice slavery? How many of those are democracies?

•••
Repeat after me....
THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA IS NOT A DEMOCRACY.
THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA IS A REPUBLIC.
UNDERSTAND THIS AND UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE!

•••
Claiming that the PA is a terrorist organization to justify occupation is a very poor excuse.
Settlers are not defending against attacks on their country, they are not even fighting the PA or Hamas specifically. They are fighting innocent civilians.

I like how you skip over the fact that Israel is the only country in the ME besides Jordan that allows free speech, freedom of religion.

How many countries in the ME and Africa practice slavery? How many of those are democracies?
Not skipping. The fact that Israel has a democratic regime is not meant as a free pass. Besides, human rights may be respected in Israel but not in the occupied territories and that's the whole point.
I would love to see those autocratic regimes in the ME replaced with democratic governments. For example Saudi Arabia, an abhorrent regime. Surely the US administration feels the same ?

Last edited:
•••
Claiming that the PA is a terrorist organization to justify occupation is a very poor excuse.
Settlers are not defending against attacks on their country, they are not even fighting the PA or Hamas specifically. They are fighting innocent civilians.

Not skipping. The fact that Israel has a democratic regime is not meant as a free pass. Besides, human rights may be respected in Israel but not in the occupied territories and that's the whole point.
I would love to see those autocratic regimes in the ME replaced with democratic governments. For example Saudi Arabia, an abhorrent regime. Surely the US administration feels the same ?

Denying the PA is a terrorist organization and claiming they respect human rights of civilians living in PA is complete denial or ignorance.

Capture.JPG

Last edited:
•••

You mean, like their two states are at war? I'm not trying to justify bad acts on either side.

I'm arguing if PA disarmed and agreed in principal to a two state solution, Israel would negotiate, even returning land for peace.. like they have done in the past.

You seem to be saying PA terrorism is justified based on claims made by terrorist.

If the PA wanted a country and political self-determination, they could have it. What they want is the destruction of Israel. I have no problem with Israel taking land from terrorist.

Last edited:
•••
Denying the PA is not a terrorist organization and claiming they respect human rights of civilians living in PA is complete denial or ignorance.
Haven't said that either. And I don't think we should be friendly with Hamas or
complacent with terrorists. Instead we should deal with moderates like Erekat. At least do not give ammo to your enemies.

I have no problem with Israel taking land from terrorist.
You're saying that the civilians evicted by settlers are terrorists ? Or maybe the aim is to turn them into insurgents ?

•••
See, this agerman guy does not know the history of his own country, Germany.
He should check it out.
WWII for sure....
All those muslims fighting for their man, Adolf.
For the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem was a NAZI, loved them, loved Adolf (who he met a few times).
And from that time?
Too many muslims in the Middle East still revere the Nazis.
And? Thats nearly 80 years ago. Doesnt matter what happened back then. Henry Ford helped Nazi Germany btw, are all americans Nazis now? No. They are not. Because:
1. You cannot generalize just because of the actions of a few.
2. This shit happened a long time ago. All these people died already.

This is like saying Americans are nazis because they voted for a KKK-endorsed president.
The nazis also got a bit of help from American citizens, politicians and corporations.
Kate, I really really appreciate that you are helping me here fighting them and their spread of hate against refugees and muslims, but I think we have to give up. It is pointless. They will never change. They are sadly full of hatred for some reason.

•••
Haven't said that either. And I don't think we should be friendly with Hamas or
complacent with terrorists. Instead we should deal with moderates like Erekat. At least do not give ammo to your enemies.

You're saying that the civilians evicted by settlers are terrorists ? Or maybe the aim is to turn them into insurgents ?

I'm saying the PA is a terrorist authority. You seem fine with or just ignore PA civilians are also attacking Jews. What's the name of the world you live in?

If the PA was destroyed by Israel tomorrow, the Arab population would for the most part, be safe.

If Israel was destroyed by PA, every Jew, Atheist, Christian and Homosexual would be expelled, imprisoned or put to death. That is PA policy is it not?

Your supporting a terrorist Gov and pointing to a single moderate as an excuse.

Last edited:
•••
Kate, I really really appreciate that you are helping me here fighting them and their spread of hate against refugees and muslims, but I think we have to give up. It is pointless. They will never change. They are sadly full of hatred for some reason.

You so easily label people who don't agree with your world view bigots and hateful.

•••
Israel steps up home demolitions to punish Palestinian attackers

JERUSALEM — On Oct. 13, Ala’a Abu Jamal, a Palestinian Israeli employed by Israel’s national telephone company, rammed his company car into a Jerusalem bus stop, got out and stabbed to death a 60-year-old rabbi. Abu Jamal was shot dead at the scene.

A week earlier, Israeli military forces blew up the home of Abu Jamal’s neighbor and cousin, Ghassan, who, with another relative, had attacked a Jerusalem synagogue in November 2014, killing six Israelis.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...09392edc612_story.html?utm_term=.dc1b441cbb24

I'll ask you again, @Kate, If you neighbor killed your child, then promised to kill your other children, would you:

A) do nothing?

B) let him have your home?

C) punish him?

Last edited:
•••
I would say her answer as a good little liberal would be:
B

•••
Putin, Trump & Obama right now.
C089tcVXgAEoV16.jpg

•••
I would say her answer as a good little liberal would be:
B
I think that after waging that (still ongoing) bogus war on terror that has made hundreds of thousands of casualties, Americans should exercise more caution and a bit more humility wouldn't hurt too Instead, the country that brought us Bush Jr (two terms) has elected a nutwing that is going to drive his own country and the rest of the world into a wall, as if voters didn't feel any sense of responsibility. Scary. Americans always think like they are the good guys, the reality is quite different.
The total lack of critical thinking displayed by Americans is worrying to say the least. Ignorance is bliss I suppose ? Now you've got the kind of government that you deserve :( #idiocracy

•••
Unlike what ever country you are in...
USA is still the best....
You can do your damnest to put us down....
But we are better than any other country on this freaking planet!
Now go and have a muslim take care of you (by the way, they like to use women like they use men).

•••
•••
•••
•••
Five Afghan teenagers are convicted of gang-raping a boy at knife-point in Sweden - but NONE will be deported because their homeland is 'too dangerous'
  • The brutal gang-rape happened in woodland in Uppsala, south eastern Sweden
  • Boy was beaten and then dragged to a forest at knife-point, prosecutors say
  • Victim, aged under 15, was 'subjected to an ordeal lasting more than an hour'
  • Five attackers have been convicted but none will not be expelled from Sweden
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Sweden-NONE-deported-homeland-dangerous.html

And so goes Sweden. The Muslim invaders are free to do whatever they want, because they know there won't be consequences.

•••
Now you've got the kind of government that you deserve
FINALLY... after putting up with a Fake Nobel Prize winner, for 8 long years, we can now look forward to a US President with a big pair. 3 weeks left for the big party to begin...
1ed31fb6db6521e27fc310a66b2fb0fdb4f13f39d434c6ce0c67edd00831caaf.jpg

•••
•••
I think that after waging that (still ongoing) bogus war on terror that has made hundreds of thousands of casualties, Americans should exercise more caution and a bit more humility wouldn't hurt too Instead, the country that brought us Bush Jr (two terms) has elected a nutwing that is going to drive his own country and the rest of the world into a wall, as if voters didn't feel any sense of responsibility. Scary. Americans always think like they are the good guys, the reality is quite different.
The total lack of critical thinking displayed by Americans is worrying to say the least. Ignorance is bliss I suppose ? Now you've got the kind of government that you deserve :( #idiocracy

When you loose a debate with facts, insults won't help.

I agree Israel evicting Arabs from their homes exacerbates the problem. But I'm confounded by your mouth service to human rights, while supporting the terrorist Palestinian Authority.

They teach their children to hate Jews and encourage their citizens to commit violence against any Jewish person.

The cycle is vicious. Israel would be better served punishing / executing individuals as opposed to punishing their families. This was the same stupid Idea trump had.

I think Israel's goal is to take as much land as possible. Arab's want to kill as many Jews as possible.

If the PA disarmed, support would shift from Israel and the PA would have their state. The problem is, some Arab's hate Jew's more than they love their children.

Last edited:
•••
"Happy New Year to all, including to my many enemies and those who have fought me and lost so badly they just don't know what to do. Love!"

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/815185071317676033

Seriously, probably the most immature person we'll ever have. President. Supposed to bring people together. Not only the most immature but probably the weakest President we'll ever have. All that boasting and feeling himself too much will eventually come back on him.

A collection of regretful Trump voters, many sites like this popping up.

http://www.areyousorryyet.com/

15741204_1372676116158772_3063155798549222825_n.jpg

Last edited:
•••
L:ike Obama brought people together?
geesh.....
Trump is so good for the USA, that only the safety pin wearers cry and say terrible things about him.

•••
L:ike Obama brought people together?
geesh.....
Trump is so good for the USA, that only the safety pin wearers cry and say terrible things about him.

Do you think that was a mature/Presidential thing for him to say?

"Happy New Year to all, including to my many enemies and those who have fought me and lost so badly they just don't know what to do. Love!"

wouldn't this be better

"Happy New Year to all, Love!"

He's a clown, that's been pretty obvious to a lot of people for awhile now. That he can't act like an adult and move forward is petty and again, weak.

Last edited:
•••
He's a clown only to the left, who are so much in denial that their appointed queen lost!

I agree with his tweet.....
Obviously, like most lefties, you do not.

He is more of an adult that your president Obama ever was!!!!!!
He is not bowing down to others like Obama loved to do....
Trump is recognized as the LEADER of the USA by more and more countries daily.

C1CdvgGUkAAo-Cc.jpg

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back