NameSilo

The USA Political Thread

Located in The Break Room, started by lennco, Jul 20, 2012

Replies:
Views:

?

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

1. Both Parties

234 votes
    45.3%
  2. Neither Party

48 votes
    9.3%
  3. Democrats

105 votes
    20.3%
  4. Republicans

129 votes
    25.0%
Total: 516 vote(s)
  1. sonatime

sonatime Top Contributor VIP Gold Account ★★★★★★★★★★

you are here to waste other's time and energy, if you are not lying you are smearing, what a low existence you lead

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Cannuck

Cannuck 420 friendly VIP

Look in the mirror chum, you're the one smearing...calling me every name in the Trump vocabulary book :muted:

Truth be told, I simply put 2 + 2 together. :xf.wink:

3. sonatime

4. Cannuck

Cannuck 420 friendly VIP

[​IMG]

5. GILSAN

GILSAN Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

6. sonatime

you don't, it's burned out

Epstein's sordid history is well documented enough and has been covered up by prosecutors and the media, just like his untouchable but well documented guests on "lolita express".
    There are real victims that no one will probably look for or investigate now. And you find it fitting to start ignoring all the history and evidence just to score some smear points for your project.
    You are a complete disgrace.

7. Cannuck

Cannuck 420 friendly VIP

LOL, nice attempt to cover your failure and to provide justification for and toward opposing attitudes to Trump.

A study, using a sample of American adults, investigated whether two ideological beliefs, namely, right-wing authoritarianism (RWA) and social dominance orientation (SDO) uniquely predicted Trump support. Cognitive ability as a predictor of RWA and SDO was also tested. Path analyses, controlling for political party identification, revealed that higher RWA and SDO uniquely predicted more favorable attitudes of Trump. Lower cognitive ability predicted greater RWA and SDO and indirectly predicted more favorable Trump attitudes, greater intentions to vote for Trump and lower intentions to vote for Clinton.

Go figure :xf.wink:

8. sonatime

9. GILSAN

GILSAN Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

10. .X.

.X. In God I Trust VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

LMFAO..... well it got a lot worse than that one man coming to the intersection after the scabs .... We will have some more Goons up and coming...they oppose the new voting laws,,, the abortion law that will be passed .. and several other things that Texas is doing .... and each time the Goons come out...they will be dealt with ..there aren't many of them as opposed to the Texans who want these new laws ... The one that actually point a gun at the man is lucky he is just in jail and not dead... everyone is aware of this now in the state... should another gun be pointed at someone...the headlines will read much different next time.

11. Cannuck

Cannuck 420 friendly VIP

Enjoy your right-wing lockdown son, in the meantime, I'll just finish off some yummy moose ribs from the hunt. :xf.wink:

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 10, 2021
  12. rh2000

rh2000 Top Contributor VIP

13. Cannuck

Cannuck 420 friendly VIP

Nah, I'm just tired of his BS accusations and dumbass comments :xf.laugh::ROFL::xf.laugh:

14. rh2000

I have no idea what you are even talking about. He got blocked by Klaus Schwab. Are you Klaus Schwab?

15. Cannuck

Cannuck 420 friendly VIP

I didn't notice the comment appended, got the other on [IGNORE] Schwab? ...I don't follow Nazi's.

16. rh2000

17. .X.

18. .X.

DeSantis is a good Governor

19. Domainace

Domainace Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

I bet the original abstract for all those words was shorter. "Trump supporters is stoopid."

Start with a simpleton's premise and some sloppy research aimed at supporting it. Throw in a thesaurus. Voila... a "study!"

20. sonatime

Moooo. Hope it is not the same fate

upload_2021-5-9_20-52-20.png

21. sonatime

22. Cannuck

Cannuck 420 friendly VIP

One can argue the validity of any 'study'. I wouldn't stereotype personalities, although I would say there are certain traits manifested by a majority of those in the research that is clearly evidenced. One doesn't have to be an ardent cult follower of some populist in order to gain a sense of personal gratuity and interconnectedness. Just turn off the 'tube' for a period of time to appreciate life for its blessings, those that contribute to satisfaction to regain a sense of value which fosters good judgement.

23. rh2000

Yes he is.

24. Domainace

Domainace Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

But that's exactly the hoped for goal of that so-called study. The aim is not to learn or understand, but to justify labels and bigotry.

You were just talking about stepping outside the 2 party game the masses are trained to play. Now would be a good time.

25. Cannuck

Cannuck 420 friendly VIP

I've been saying that all along. Unfortunately, most people are too entrenched in hypomania to be able to see the forest through the trees, stuck in deep. One can hardly blame them after all the lies and headgames played for years, now they know not what they do but what they are told, and that depends on what side of the fence they sit.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
biix
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice