Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
You can use your brain and draw a conclusion, most mask are useless. Children are not vulnerable to covid-19, do not carry the virus and vaccinations work.

You think Texas and FL are doing well because people are forced to wear mask and avoid Church?

What can I infer from these data?

The relationships here lend insight into where there may be associations between certain mitigation practices and the student and staff case rates. However, we would caution against making causal conclusions from the data.Given that many infections are acquired outside of school, it is difficult in some cases to attribute differences to the behavior of schools versus communities.

Furthermore, operational strategies point to clear prevention:

Key Points
  1. Evidence suggests that many K-12 schools that have strictly implemented prevention strategies have been able to safely open for in-person instruction and remain open.
  2. CDC’s K-12 operational strategy presents a pathway for schools to provide in-person instruction safely through consistent use of prevention strategies, including universal and correct use of masks and physical distancing.
  3. All schools should implement and layer prevention strategies and should prioritize universal and correct use of masks and physical distancing.
  4. Testing to identify individuals with SARS-CoV-2 infection and vaccination for teachers and staff provide additional layers of COVID-19 protection in schools.
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/schools-childcare/operation-strategy.html?CDC_AA_refVal=https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/schools-childcare/indicators.html

•••
•••
Yep ...we have been wide open here in Texas for a good while now.. Numbers of covid continue to decrease.... we have had no mask required for a good while as well.

I need to move to Texas, Florida, or any red state.

•••
You can use your brain and draw a conclusion, most mask are useless.
You think Texas and FL are doing well because people are forced to wear mask and avoid Church?

Well, Texas has a smaller population than Canada and, suffered twice as many deaths (49,278) vs Canada (24,219). Face masks in general may not completely protect you from contracting the virus, but coupled with physical distancing, proper handwashing, and common sense, you can severely limit your chances.

•••
•••
internet-free-speech-twitter-bans-conservatives-1024x731.jpg

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
No, not a border crossing... it's inside a Nature Reserve that's popular with tourists in the North of Portugal...

We have something similar not too far away. Actually, Japan has picked up quite a bit from Portugal, including tempura.

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
We have something similar not too far away.

Same over here, I used to go hiking, canoeing and camping down below (before it became touristy) :xf.grin:

iu

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
We have something similar not too far away. Actually, Japan has picked up quite a bit from Portugal, including tempura.
There are quite a number of Japanese words that derive from Portuguese.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gloss...ere the first,Edo period (Tokugawa Shogunate).

The first contact between Japan and Portugal occurred in 1543 when three Portuguese merchants landed on Tanegashima Island at the southern tip of the Japanese Archipelago after their boat was blown off course, becoming the first Europeans to reach Japan.

The Portuguese arrival in Japan with guns, weapons and skills for firearms, influenced Japan in ending the civil war, by using these guns and firearms.

Japan later started making their weapons and improved the quality of the guns. Apparently the improved skills in the making of firearms significantly unified the Japan society.

The Portuguese also introduced bread (pan) into Japan.

•••
The Portuguese arrival in Japan with guns, weapons and skills for firearms, influenced Japan in ending the civil war, by using these guns and firearms.

Japan later started making their weapons and improved the quality of the guns. Apparently the improved skills in the making of firearms significantly unified the Japan society.

That's one take on it. The flintlock also ended the Samarai period in Japan. After fierce fighting, Japan closed its borders to foreigners. They decided to do this because they did not want the old Samurai traditions to fade away from existence. Then upon arrival of Americans, they made treaties under threat of military force. Once borders opened the Shogun collapsed and the Samurai were unable to defend. Japan was then taken over by foreigners. Ever watch "The Last Samurai"?

https://year8history2016.weebly.com/the-end-to-the-samurai-period.html

Last edited:
•••
Well, Texas has a smaller population than Canada and, suffered twice as many deaths (49,278) vs Canada (24,219). Face masks in general may not completely protect you from contracting the virus, but coupled with physical distancing, proper handwashing, and common sense, you can severely limit your chances.

The majority of Texans don't believe the 49,278 Covid death numbers... we damn sure don't believe the state only had 2 Flu cases ... Either way ... There is no disputing that Covid numbers continue to fall despite everything having been completely open and no mask mandate for a good while now in the state... although even though the statistics show that we have done completely fine... Tards will dispute that we are doing great with everything open and no masks...look at the Covid thread here... Pure Tards in there ranting and raving over Covid junk .... I proved to myself...and graciously reported here that not one thing was going at hospitals during the beginning ...through the peak of Covid here in Texas... I was pretty much told i was crazy LOL....

Last edited:
•••
^ Let's hope it stays that way, crosses fingers :xf.wink:

Last edited:
•••
^ Let's hope it stays that way :xf.wink:

It has always been this way ... I tried my best to tell people when i was going to hospitals in the peak of it all ,,, ;)

Last edited:
•••
It has always been this way ... I tried my best to tell people when i was going to hospitals in the peak of it all ,,, ;)

I remember you going to hospitals. I can't really comment since I'm not there O_o

How does this explain the current situation in India where they are running out of wood to light their funeral pyres? :xf.confused:

•••
I remember you going to hospitals. I can't really comment since I'm not there O_o

How does this explain the current situation in India where they are running out of wood to light their funeral pyres? :xf.confused:

I can't explain really any of it .... I can only report what i know to be facts ... that i have seen with my own eyes.... i will still be a called a Quack no matter... All of this is completely orchestrated and people are intended to listen to media and do as you are told... I have debunked the hell out of a lot of it...but people refuse to listen... that is all i can do...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back