NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
People are very very aware of the plays taking place .. plays .. because White America has been played by the Black organizations .. lied to .. deceived and the complete White race has been attacked

•••
People are very very aware of the plays taking place .. plays .. because White America has been played by the Black organizations .. lied to .. deceived and the complete White race has been attacked

I think you are kind of losing it my man.

I am white. I don't feel like I am under attack.
In fact if you ever see BLM rallies often the majority of people there are white.

People there want an equal justice system. It is not even debatable that for the same crimes black people have worse outcomes when it comes to sentencing.

Dumb laws like "3 strikes", for minor offenses, also disproportionately hurt minorities as well.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
There will be no race war.. It will be Antifa and BLM on one side, and the Proud boys and the oath keepers on the other.. When they engage, the US govt will mow them all down.. Let's not forget who controls ALL of us

•••
•••
I think you are kind of losing it my man.

I am white. I don't feel like I am under attack.
In fact if you ever see BLM rallies often the majority of people there are white.

People there want an equal justice system. It is not even debatable that for the same crimes black people have worse outcomes when it comes to sentencing.

Dumb laws like "3 strikes", for minor offenses, also disproportionately hurt minorities as well.

Brad

not loosing it ... it is very easy to use the word “Minorities” in doing so it adds all people of color into the mix .. which just isn’t true .. yes .... I agree on the justice being bad and Blacks getting screwed around in the justice system. Not so much minorities .. Mexican - Hispanic - Latinos ..Eastern Indian - Muslim and ect .. let me make something clear .. it is not the entire Black race I speak of in my posts .. it is the Black organizations and Black people who have taken White people to play with .. with the lies and deceptions that have taken place the last year.

yep .. the majority of Black Lives Matters protesters are White in certain cities and areas .. you guys are considered allies .. your not brothers and sisters ... that made clear by the Blacks that orchestrate the protests .

Portland Oregon ... a Young Black lady orchestrates the protests .. there may be 20 Black people total .. if that .. at the city slaughter in Portland .. none of which has to do with any Black Lives .. and has to with Transexual .. Gay .. Lesbian .. Witch and Wicca Agendas ..

so no one is loosing it ... I am speaking truths that strike a nerve or nerves .. although I know your intentions are good at gatherings of Black Lives Matter events .. you are completely and unequivocally being used ... your protest for the cause you speak of is excellent .. the people you are trying to help .. are not part of the narrative at these events

Last edited:
•••
•••
f you ever see BLM rallies often the majority of people there are white

Reminds me of a few years ago when Japan sent a delegation of men to an international women's rights conference.

•••
•••
I hope Caitlyn Jenner becomes California's governor. Drives the left crazy when one of their pet minorities goes conservative, and they usually show their true colors.

Last edited:
•••
I hope Caitlyn Jenner becomes California's governor. Drives the left crazy when one of their pet minorities goes conservative, and they usually show their true colors.

She could be the first women governor of California...though it is not going to happen.

25/1 to odds if you want to bet on it.

Brad

•••
Last edited:
•••
https://www.timesofisrael.com/israe...fizer-shot-and-heart-problem-in-men-under-30/

Don't worry, author recommends vaccination program to continue:)
upload_2021-4-23_20-35-18.png

•••
•••
She could be the first women governor of California...

What a great milestone for women everywhere! My daughters would be thrilled.

•••
Personal message from Alex to all the leftist shills

I agree 200% with Alex... he's probably got his days counted in Youtube after this video!

•••
•••
•••
Marxine was hoping for a mistrial in Derek Chauvin's case.
We also have to question why someone as politically experienced as Maxine Waters would so brazenly deliver a message of incitement, knowing the optics and, more importantly, that her words and conduct would only serve the interests of the defense in claiming that this was textbook intimidation of both judge and jury. Why would a ruthless, calculating, lifelong professional left-wing s—kicker like Waters knowingly cross state lines to, if not incite, certainly agitate for continued unrest on America’s streets?
Because without an acquittal or a mistrial — either of which would have unquestionably given rise to increased violence — Rep. Waters and most Democrats actually want the bedlam to continue. After all, racializing everything by pointing fingers at the straw men of white supremacy; white privilege; and the conveniently invisible and unmeasurable systemic, structural, and internalized variants of racism is the bread and butter of the Democrats. Without it, they have no raison d’être.

•••

It's good to know the Cyber Ninjas are on the case.
Sounds super credible. Totally fair and balanced!!!

The partisan nature of the latest audit was evident from the outset.
Senate Republicans enlisted a Florida cyber security firm called Cyber Ninjas as the main contractor in a $150,000 deal to lead the review. The firm quickly came under fire after the Arizona Mirror unearthed since-deleted tweets from the company's chief executive, Doug Logan, amplifying election fraud conspiracy theories.

Logan was also listed as an expert witness in a Michigan lawsuit that alleged election fraud connected to Dominion Voting Systems, another conspiracy pushed by some Republicans in 2020.
Logan also confirmed to the Arizona Mirror that he authored a document titled "Election Fraud Facts & Details" that includes disproven claims about election fraud and voting machines in the 2020 election.

Election auditor wrote ‘election fraud facts’ report for GOP senators who tried to overturn the 2020 election

https://www.azmirror.com/2021/04/09...wrote-fraud-claims-on-kraken-lawyers-website/

Last edited:
•••

upload_2021-4-24_0-49-11.png

Dems had 7 months to bury the evidence and you are afraid for the "biggest fraud organization"?. Or if it is legit why be against transparency?:)

Dems and the media don't care about the truth. Their only intent is to push narratives that fit their political agenda. Biden spent more time in hiding than in public campaigning

upload_2021-4-24_0-38-14.png

•••
the wealth is there for the taking .. Brad ... the country isn’t short of opportunities .. I am not targeting you or all Millennials... I know many are hard workers and can achieve anything they want to achieve ... I am targeting the lazy .. undisciplined Millennials who cry at age 30 because their parents ask them to go get a life and move out of their home ... and there are a great deal of these people ... they want a guaranteed income by the government .. which is taking place in Oakland California sadly enough ... these types of irresponsible behavior are not sustainable... as these people will find out .. no one owes them anything .. the world will not stop for them .. in general .. people will not care about there whining .. homelessness.... there is opportunity for millennials to grow wealth .. be wealthy .. I think most have missed that opportunity now .. they must live pay check to pay check due to their own negligence

The boomers created the middle class, great cities, improved education, walked on the moon, made more progress towards America's promise of equality than any generation since the civil war.

Brad's whining is the typical spoiled child resentful his parents require him to work and make his own life better.

Last edited:
•••
Shoe is on the other foot and brad has the sads.

It's good to know the Cyber Ninjas are on the case.
Sounds super credible. Totally fair and balanced!!!

The partisan nature of the latest audit was evident from the outset.
Senate Republicans enlisted a Florida cyber security firm called Cyber Ninjas as the main contractor in a $150,000 deal to lead the review. The firm quickly came under fire after the Arizona Mirror unearthed since-deleted tweets from the company's chief executive, Doug Logan, amplifying election fraud conspiracy theories.

Logan was also listed as an expert witness in a Michigan lawsuit that alleged election fraud connected to Dominion Voting Systems, another conspiracy pushed by some Republicans in 2020.
Logan also confirmed to the Arizona Mirror that he authored a document titled "Election Fraud Facts & Details" that includes disproven claims about election fraud and voting machines in the 2020 election.

Election auditor wrote ‘election fraud facts’ report for GOP senators who tried to overturn the 2020 election

https://www.azmirror.com/2021/04/09...wrote-fraud-claims-on-kraken-lawyers-website/

•••
The Boomers created this mess via their personal greed...Now future generations have to deal with it.

They piled on debt on the backs of future generations. People need to work harder now for even less in return.

Despite making up the largest portion of the workforce, millennials controlled just 4.6% of U.S. wealth through the first half of 2020, according to data from the Federal Reserve.

Baby boomers control over 53% of the country's wealth, while Gen X accounts for just over 25% and the silent generation holds around 17%, according to the Fed's data, which breaks down U.S. wealth in the beginning of 2020 by age, class and race.

In 1989, when baby boomers were around the same age as millennials are today, they controlled 21% of the nation's wealth. That's almost five times as much as what millennials own today.

American boomers lead the world to the moon, defeated communism, expanded the middle class, moved America closer to it promise in our Declaration of Independence;

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

You created safe spaces, trigger warnings, imaginary genders, normalized riots for political power, have become neo-racist and are moving the country towards one-party rule which will open the door for a true fascist dictator; not the boogey-man the media made for you.

I doubt there has been a more selfish, self-absorbed generation than the current one.

Last edited:
•••
•••
There will be no race war.. It will be Antifa and BLM on one side, and the Proud boys and the oath keepers on the other.. When they engage, the US govt will mow them all down.. Let's not forget who controls ALL of us
If that were to happen, I think that this Biden government will ONLY mow down Proud Boys and Oath Keepers. Liberal MSM will not tolerate anything other than that!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back