Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I will no longer post ... β€œunfortunately” ... about anything ... things have far surpassed any unfortunate circumstances ... nothing is unfortunate any longer... nor do I carry sympathy any longer .. it is what it is ..

Last edited:
•••
yep .. see ... anger has set in with a lot now ... people no longer want to negotiate... I see no civil war happening ... I see a race war happening .. I hope not .. but it’s looking more imminent by the day now

LOL. We have been hearing about race wars for decades now. Talk about hyperbole.

You think people are going to just line up based on their race and go to war? That is very narrow minded. People are not defined by only race.

The amount of people who only define themselves by race is the vast minority.

I get it guys. In your mind your country is disappearing. To someone who is used to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

The world is changing. You can either acknowledge the problems and come up with popular solutions, or become irrelevant.

Gerrymandering and voter suppression will only take you so far. Instead of actually appealing to voters the GOP would rather attempt tyranny by minority since they know their policies are unpopular.

They know that the more people who vote, the worse they do. That is embarrassing.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
LOL. We have been hearing about race wars for decades now. Talk about hyperbole.

You think people are going to just line up based on their race and go to war? That is very narrow minded. People are not defined by only race.

Universities are segregating housing, student organizations and even graduation by race.

Words are violence. Micro-aggressions, safe-spaces, eliminating whiteness... great preparation for the real world.

Grade schools teaching white children they are born evil.

The only thing that has switched is the target of democrat racism.

Those would be democrats.

I get it guys. In your mind your country is disappearing. To someone who is used to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

We are becoming a country with three tiers of justice.

The world is changing. You can either acknowledge the problems and come up with popular solutions, or become irrelevant.

You are part of the problem.

Gerrymandering and voter suppression will only take you so far. Instead of actually appealing to voters the GOP would rather attempt tyranny by minority since they know their policies are unpopular.

Democrat gerrymandering, fraud by mail, creating new states outside the constitutional process, allowing votes without signature verification, without addresses, ballot harvesting, allowing illegal aliens to vote in federal elections is much more effective.

Democrats don't want democracy, they want one party rule.

They know that the more people who vote, the worse they do. That is embarrassing.
Brad

What's embarrassing is your bullshit talking points. Don't let facts get in the way of the narrative.

Last edited:
•••

Brad

what has happened and continuing happen is far different than racist whites yelling race war .... so I guess you could say we once more have unprecedented events taking place .. surprised? Not in the least.... are many white .. mainly millennials .. on the side of Black Lives Matter and the likes of Black organizations that are force feeding the aggression??? you betcha there are ... have white folks been lied to and deceived by these groups .. absolutely... this is not about police killing black people .. not as a majority .. it is about black people seeking revenge on the white race .. revenge that is not just and founded ... how else should I put it?? If you can not see that wide anger has formed in the country now .. you are not paying attention to the whole complete picture of what is going on ..

•••
Democrat policy success @bmugford keeps bragging about in the richest state in the Union.

upload_2021-4-23_14-5-1.png

Last edited:
•••
Democrat vision for America

upload_2021-4-23_14-9-38.png

Democrat vision for America part #2

Chicago IL.
upload_2021-4-23_14-14-29.png

Last edited:
•••
•••
Democrat vision for America

Show attachment 188627

these people can not see the obvious .. and right in front of their faces... they more choose to believe extreme propaganda that holds no merit .... it all is movements of sorts that in end .. will fall and fail miserably IMO ....that because it is lies and deception .. had it been for the just cause that was fed into the minds of Americans .. the end results would be different .

Last edited:
•••
Democrat policy success @bmugford keeps bragging about in the richest state in the Union.

Show attachment 188626

If you are homeless there is no nicer place to live than California. Ocean views, great weather. It sure beats being homeless in some place with bad weather in the middle of the country.

Brad

•••
•••
Generations most always have a movement or movement ..trends and ect .. the generations involved in the current ones will be looked down upon and frowned upon by the generations beneath them ...for the damage they have imposed on the USA .. lying and deceiving usually just leads to bad things .. and bad Karma as well ...

•••
Generations most always have a movement or movement ..trends and ect .. the generations involved in the current ones will be looked down upon and frowned upon by the generations beneath them ...for the damage they have imposed on the USA .. lying and deceiving usually just leads to bad things .. and bad Karma as well ...

Nope. That will be the Boomers.

They are the first generation in modern US history that will hand a worse world to future generations.

Their parents sacrificed for this country. All boomers did is let personal greed dump debt and endless other problems on future generations to deal with.

The "I got mine, not you can fuck off" generation.

Future generations are going to have to cleanup the mess they left behind.

Brad

•••
@bmugford Apparently degenerate democrats believe standards for math and science are tools of white supremacy too.

Virginia moving to eliminate all accelerated math courses before 11th grade as part of equity-focused plan
State says framework includes 'differentiated instruction' catered to the needs of the child
https://www.foxnews.com/us/virginia-accelerated-math-courses-equity

Last edited:
•••

They are the first generation in modern US history that will hand a worse world to future generations.

Their parents sacrificed for this country. All boomers did is let personal greed dump debt and endless other problems on future generations to deal with.

Brad

Democrats have gone from "the greatest generation" to trigger warnings and safe spaces. The bullshit brad just bleated is how democrats divide people by race and class.

Last edited:
•••
@bmugford Apparently degenerate democrats believe standards for math and science are tools of white supremacy too.

Virginia moving to eliminate all accelerated math courses before 11th grade as part of equity-focused plan
State says framework includes 'differentiated instruction' catered to the needs of the child
https://www.foxnews.com/us/virginia-accelerated-math-courses-equity

You act like every liberal has the same view on everything.

Liberals are not conservatives that only hang around like minded people and don't like dissent or critical thinking.

This seems dumb and counter-intuitive.

Brad

•••
Democrats have gone from "the greatest generation" to trigger warnings and safe spaces. The bullshit brad just bleated is how democrats divide people by race and class.

LOL. The conservatives are the ones who are the snowflakes and need safe spaces now, unwilling to accept the reality that they are just the loud minority now.

All their policies are unpopular. I literally can't think of one conservative policy that has majority support.

The country (and world) is changing. Either deal with it and adapt, or retreat to your safe space.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
This is Brad pretending Red states don't have big cities.

You mean there are more homeless people in cities where millions of people actually live than in Hicksville, Arkansas. Crazy!!!

Brad

This isn't twitter Brad. Your normal deflection and smart ass comments don't cut it.

upload_2021-4-23_14-42-9.png

Last edited:
•••
You act like every liberal has the same view on everything.

Please, tell us more about your opinion of Evangelicals. You're the tool who supports Joe Biden, changing the Senate and Electoral College.

Liberals are not conservatives that only hang around like minded people and don't like dissent or critical thinking.

Scratch a liberal, find a bigot.

This seems dumb and counter-intuitive.

Democrat politics in six words.

John

Last edited:
•••

Brad

there was always plenty to go around .. you have to work for it though ... Millennials are fast approaching 40 years old ... in the 1960’s .. 70s and mid 80’s ... the movement of hippies .. peace and love ... people who roamed and lived out of Volkswagen vans .. those people had a very hard time getting employment ... not because they opposed the Vietnam war ... because they they felt everyone owed them ... they were very very irresponsible people ..many spent years working in a mop closet because of their actions .. I expect the same will happen in this case ... the generations beneath are smarter .. more responsible ... more disciplined ... they will be the ones that take the country forward IMO ... millennials are going to hit age 40 and look at themselves and ask .. what the fuck happened ??? time is running away

Last edited:
•••
LOL. The conservatives are the ones who are the snowflakes and need safe spaces now, unwilling to accept the reality that they are just the loud minority now.

This isn't the truth, just another smartass deflection.

All their policies are unpopular. I literally can't think of one conservative policy that has majority support.

That's because you are uninformed and uninterested in learning.

The country (and world) is changing. Either deal with it and adapt, or retreat to your safe space.

Brad

Putz.

upload_2021-4-23_14-49-27.png

•••
there was always plenty to go around .. you have to work for it though ... Millennials are fast approaching 40 years old ... in the 1960’s .. 70s and mid 80’s ... the movement of hippies .. peace and love ... people who roamed and lived out of Volkswagen vans .. those people had a very hard time getting employment ... not because they opposed the Vietnam war ... because they they felt everyone owed them ... they were very very irresponsible people ..many spent years working in a mop closet because of their actions .. I expect the same will happen in this case ... the generations beneath are smarter .. more responsible ... more disciplined ... they will be the ones that take the country forward IMO ... millennials are going to hit age 40 and look at themselves and ask .. what the fuck happened ??? time is running away

The Boomers created this mess via their personal greed...Now future generations have to deal with it.

They piled on debt on the backs of future generations. People need to work harder now for even less in return.

Despite making up the largest portion of the workforce, millennials controlled just 4.6% of U.S. wealth through the first half of 2020, according to data from the Federal Reserve.

Baby boomers control over 53% of the country's wealth, while Gen X accounts for just over 25% and the silent generation holds around 17%, according to the Fed's data, which breaks down U.S. wealth in the beginning of 2020 by age, class and race.

In 1989, when baby boomers were around the same age as millennials are today, they controlled 21% of the nation's wealth. That's almost five times as much as what millennials own today.

Last edited:
•••

Brad

upload_2021-4-23_14-50-31.png

TL;DR

Liberals will limit the number of White and Asian children in advanced STEM classes.

But republicans are backward Neanderthals.

•••
Last edited:
•••
The Boomers created this mess via their personal greed...Now future generations have to deal with it.

Despite making up the largest portion of the workforce, millennials controlled just 4.6% of U.S. wealth through the first half of 2020, according to data from the Federal Reserve.

Baby boomers control over 53% of the country's wealth, while Gen X accounts for just over 25% and the silent generation holds around 17%, according to the Fed's data, which breaks down U.S. wealth in the beginning of 2020 by age, class and race.

In 1989, when baby boomers were around the same age as millennials are today, they controlled 21% of the nation's wealth. That's almost five times as much as what millennials own today.

the wealth is there for the taking .. Brad ... the country isn’t short of opportunities .. I am not targeting you or all Millennials... I know many are hard workers and can achieve anything they want to achieve ... I am targeting the lazy .. undisciplined Millennials who cry at age 30 because their parents ask them to go get a life and move out of their home ... and there are a great deal of these people ... they want a guaranteed income by the government .. which is taking place in Oakland California sadly enough ... these types of irresponsible behavior are not sustainable... as these people will find out .. no one owes them anything .. the world will not stop for them .. in general .. people will not care about there whining .. homelessness.... there is opportunity for millennials to grow wealth .. be wealthy .. I think most have missed that opportunity now .. they must live pay check to pay check due to their own negligence

•••
Calling White Women - Karen .... that has a name for it ... umm ... racist ..yep

that among other frequently used on the internet .. today .. Cracker ... Light Bulb ..Racist .. yep ... racism is as strong as ever today

oh .. just like knife fights are normal and have been going for years .. so is Black racism

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back