IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
Pathetic ravings.
It sounds like you already live in a collective utopia, but all we get here from you is attention seeking shill bot posts of today's propaganda and predictably without any critical thought. So don't mind me if I don't believe your rose colored glasses.

Too bad you are only one health advisory away from putting that mask on and injecting yourself further.
Your mind is owned, and so is your body. You are no asset to your community but a propagandist.

We don't discuss luxuries here but overall policy, individual freedom without coercion of punitive taxes to fund your global green commie dreams. Nothing you will understand in this lifetime, you're ignorant of history, human nature, and economics, it is always showing.

And now we play the victim card?:) that is rich:) systemic racism? us? It is only you here, even if bipolar. I am addressing politics and the state of lefties being useful idiots and being dumb down voting blocks for authoritarian governments complemented by corporate fascism. You are not standing against anything, you are deluding yourself.

"a whore to the oil industry":) (try "a whore to propaganda":))
Enjoying the oil industry products and latest technology, plastics, manufacturing, carbon fuel, and still dreaming of the high moral green ground?:) brainless, but... but... it is a necessity where I live:) just like a healthy economy and jobs are a necessity to people in all western countries.

No one here is against the environment, most want evidence based policy without political agendas. You are dreaming that you are influencing gov in the green direction, you are only a product of today's propaganda and a very eager tool.

And you always prove yourself to be a waste of time.

upload_2021-4-20_2-18-51.png

•••
One has to wonder .. is Maxine Waters trying to start a war within ???? Her comments sound like she wants one .. ridiculous .

•••
Pathetic ravings.

"Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."

You're pathetic argument is directed at me is because you know full well that the oil industry is never coming back to its glory days, now riding a pink unicorn chasing a pot of gold at the end of a tailing pond rainbow. Have a little humility, eh? :xf.love:

Grayson-Perry-pink-motorbike-4-Small.jpg

I feel your anger because the renewals industry is flushing your cash cow down the toilet. Thank God for Carbon Tax! You'll end up paying more so the rest of Canada and humanity will have better lives. :xf.grin:

The poles are indicating JT will have eight more years whether the boss hogs of Alberta like it or not, especially when Rachel N and he are high fiving it and your boy Jason K goes down in the slurry. Face reality paw patrol, in 20 years kids won't be able to find a job in the oil industry...it'll be a fossil of the past. :oldman:

I don't give a flying fruitcake what your pride boys are up to out west, the only way the petro industry in Canada will have their last fling is if Biden and his cronies decide to wage war in the Middle East. Maybe you chose the wrong donkey, bucko. :bucktooth:

•••
you are always a waste of time and thus never a disappointment, and it is an ecological disaster the way your mind works, always seeking attention:)

I just say it out loud what others are thinking when you post your deluded ravings, don't let anyone hold you back, reach for the stars.

I'm not affected by the industry, I want to see all do well, and I care about truth in policy and opposing the disease that is leftist brainwashing. Not that you have any power, but you don't mind bringing poverty in people's lives and thinking you are helping them, a special type of mental pathology.

I suppose that this is the mindset of a lot of people in the public sector or those that live off the gov and don't understand or appreciate how economy functions and that private sector has to pay for everything. But I'm sure you have a way of explaining and justifying your parasitic nature to yourself.

“Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies.” ~ C.S. Lewis.

•••
Just a little more conditioning:)

upload_2021-4-20_5-4-6.png

•••
wanted to post something positive for a change:)

upload_2021-4-20_5-23-54.png

•••
Would you take the vaccine if the Nurse is attractive?
So you will give her one shot after she gave you one.

•••
•••
Like this one?
sexy-nurse-costume.jpg

:) she is definitely wearing too much to be a real nurse

did you get your shot? and how was the nurse?:)

•••
I got 4 shots already. Each one with a different nurse.

•••
•••
you are always a waste of time and thus never a disappointment, and it is an ecological disaster the way your mind works, always seeking attention:)

...and you see no evil, hear no evil or speak no evil of the former prez. How bituminous of you!

All of these false depictions is merely a projection, the fabrication of your own delusion. Each comment an attempt at personally attacking, rather than about the serious issues of our time. Go back to school and get decent education, go earn a living instead of shilling, or just keep your head buried in the tar sands. When you have finally surfaced, take a breath of fresh air and enjoy the clean unpolluted water that we are so blessed to have in this country and that I shall defend from the oil barrons and wasteful eco deniers for the sake of all. Of course you may indulge yourself along the way...afterall it's 420 WOOT! :woot:

•••
Medical condition? I guess if you're filing getting murdered under medical condition.

Brian Sicknick
After serving in the Air National Guard and dreaming of becoming a police officer, Brian D. Sicknick joined the Capitol Police force in 2008. He died the day after he was overpowered and beaten by rioters from the mob at the Capitol.

No blunt trama, he called his family that night and told them he was fine. His mother said she thought he died of a stroke. Now we have confirmation that is what happened. The Gov and Media knew. All this information was available when you posted.

You let yourself be fooled again.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/0...w-to-media-and-democrat-narrative-n364492/amp

Last edited:
•••
Brian Sicknick, 42
According to statement from the US Capitol police, the New Jersey native joined the force in 2008. Sicknick was reportedly struck in the head with a fire extinguisher while “physically engaging” with the rioters. He collapsed soon after returning to his division before being rushed to a nearby hospital. Sicknick died on Thursday night after being removed from life support.

A reported 60 Capitol police officers were injured. According to the Democratic congressman Tim Ryan of Ohio, many were also hit in the head with metal pipes. More than a dozen remain hospitalized.

Sicknick’s death is being investigated as a homicide by federal and local authorities.

You were fooled again.

Sicknick died of a stroke. His family stated there was no blunt trauma, his mother said she thought he died of a stroke within 48 hours of his death.

Democrat and the media ignored the evidence we now know is true.
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/0...w-to-media-and-democrat-narrative-n364492/amp

The only people who died / were murdered were protesters.

Ashli Babbitt, 35
Babbitt, a 14-year air force veteran from San Diego, was among a group of people who could be seen attempting to break down the doors of the US Senate chamber as members sheltered. Cameras captured the moment she was rushed out on a stretcher after being shot by a Capitol police officer. She died at the hospital.

“I really don’t know why she decided to do this,” Babbitt’s mother-in-law told Washington’s WTTG.

Just a day before the rally, Babbitt tweeted the QAnon conspiracy called “the storm”, in which supporters believe Donald Trump will emerge to overthrow and execute corrupt political elites and enemies.

Benjamin Phillips, 50
A computer programmer from Schuylkill county, Pennsylvania, Phillips organized a caravan from Pennsylvania to the Capitol grounds for the planned insurrection. Once there, he had a stroke and died, although authorities have not confirmed at what point during the attack.

Kevin Greeson, 55
A native of rural Athens, Alabama, Greeson died of an apparent heart attack at an unknown point during the events. His family confirmed in a statement that a history of high blood pressure “in the midst of the excitement” contributed to the medical emergency.

Greeson posted racist diatribes online and associated with the Proud Boys, a far-right group known for enacting political violence and racial terror.

Despite the family’s insistence that “he was not there to participate in violence or rioting” and did not “condone such actions”, Greeson had posted to popular conservative social platforms calling for supporters to “load your guns and take to the streets” in the weeks leading up to the events.

“Let’s take this fucking country back,” he posted to Parler. Like many of the white nationalists who participated, Greeson never specifies from whom the country is being taken.

Rosanne Boyland, 34
The resident of Kennesaw, Georgia, reportedly died of a medical emergency during the riots. Family members later told reporters Boyland had been crushed in the melee.

Boyland, an avid Trump supporter, had a criminal history, including being charged with possession or distribution of heroin “at least four other times” in Georgia. Other past charges include battery, obstruction of law enforcement and trespassing.

Last edited:
•••
Democrats are back to using KKK style intimidation

•••
•••
First Nations indeed. Those who followed were immigrants.

They were settlers. American Indians didn't control the entire North American Continent. When the Pilgrims arrived the native population has been decimated by disease.

All nations have their creation stories, where myth and history merge, but the real-life bias and violence against Native Americans has very likely obscured the similarities between the Iroquois Confederacy and the US Constitution.

Just as very not likely. Adam's mentioned the Iroquois in a handbook about democracies for the convention.

Thomas Jefferson politicized Native Americans calling them merciless savages,

You like most people, romanticize stories about American Indians. Here is a little truth:

"Daniel Boone lived to bury his teenage son, horrified by his mangled body.

It was October 1773—two years before a distant war would rock the 13 colonies—when America’s first frontiersman lost his firstborn son in a skirmish with Delaware, Cherokee, and Shawnee tribes. The Native Americans tore out his fingernails one by one, then his toenails. Eventually the teenager succumbed to a gunshot wound, but not before tribesmen slit his throat and bashed his head in with a war club.

Boone would bury another battle-slain son nine years later."

when in fact, all they wanted was their own freedom and independence. Even when, eventually, most sided with the British, they were not fighting against freedom; like the American patriots, they fought to defend their freedom as they understood it. In Indian eyes, aggressive Americans posed a greater threat than did a distant king to their land, their liberty, and their way of life. The American War of Independence was an Indian war for independence as well.

American Indians fought with the British because the Brit's promised they would be treated well and the Indians expected the American colonist to be defeated by a much more powerful army.

Last edited:
•••
Maxine Waters should be removed from all Committees, Impeached and then she should Resign.

What she has said is no different the what Trump had said.

Regardless of what words were used it all has the same meaning.

•••
Maxine Waters should be removed from all Committees, Impeached and then she should Resign.

What she has said is no different the what Trump had said.

Regardless of what words were used it all has the same meaning.

Her words were much worse than Trump's and this is not the first time. She encouraged violence in LA in the 90's, encouraged people to harass Republicans in public during Trump admin.

Nancy Pelosi should also be removed for supporting Watters.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back