IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Biden is not Trump. He is not filling his office with people of low character and qualifications, just because they are family.....

Brad

LOLOLOLOLOL

Here is the difference:

Hunter made millions actually selling political influence.

Don Jr. made millions doing his job.

Last edited:
•••
I still waiting for a liberal to tell me what Hunter's job was... What experience he had... Besides making it rain and fornicating with hookers.

•••
I still waiting for a liberal to tell me what Hunter's job was... What experience he had... Besides making it rain and fornicating with hookers.

As soon as you give us Ivanka and Jared's experience prior to their roles in the WH. (y)

•••
•••
You should be sorry for prostituting yourself like a shill lying and covering for dems while they are busy selling out America to China and the globalists.

Hunter is about Joe Biden selling access to his office and collecting "10 percent for the big guy" in Ukraine and China scandals.

I don't care about your bro crushes - "Hunter is a way cooler drug addict" - that is methed up:)

About the FBI sitting on the laptop evidence for over a year while dems orchestrate a phoney impeachment.

About Media not reporting anything truthfully while Big Tech was censoring news and helping out with the psyop that installed Biden in the presidential office.

Thanks for telling us that grifting pays, some were wondering what you were doing on this thread. You are an abject shill, and that I will have to, unfortunately, respect:) you just waste other's time.

•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
No one said grifting is not profitable.

We need your help...complete my grift: https://secure.winred.com/nrcc/

Image-from-iOS-2.jpg

Matching 5X, lol O_o

Image-from-iOS-copy.jpg

Recurring grift +, lol :xf.laugh::ROFL::xf.laugh:

Screen-Shot-2021-04-07-at-9.07.04-AM-copy.jpg

oh oh... don't tell Donald you're a DEFECTOR, lol :sneaky::cautious::unsure:

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
I know Brad and Nancy Pelosi will be upset about this

upload_2021-4-8_17-26-52.png

Last edited:
•••
AlL vOtEr RoLlS hAve DeAd VoTeRs On ThEm

When you can't tell the truth, mock people.

See above. (y)

I am not sure what you don't understand. Someone registered to vote in the past, they are on the voter roll.

When someone dies it does not update in real time. How would it? Leading up to the election there was a pandemic. A lot of people died. You might not have heard about it.

Being listed on the voter roll doesn't mean you voted. What matters is how many dead people actually voted.

So far in Pennsylvania the only dead voters went for Trump.

This is yet more misinformation.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Free beer and free doughnuts, these companies really care about your health:)

upload_2021-4-8_19-7-33.png

upload_2021-4-8_19-7-57.png

•••
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Cry shills, your doom and gloom is not coming true and you don't know how to be happy that some states are coming out of these lockdowns.
Go get that doughnut and beer after you get your shot while you secretly wish misery on others.

•••
•••
LOL, this keeps getting better...I am amazed (not really) that a sitting Congressman is this stupid. This dumbass had his transactions set to public. :xf.laugh:

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/08/us/politics/matt-gaetz-investigation.html

Indicted Matt Gaetz Associate Is Expected to Plead Guilty, Lawyers Say

The indication of a potential cooperation deal came as investigators were also examining a trip by Mr. Gaetz to the Bahamas and whether he discussed running a so-called ghost candidate in a local race.

“I am sure Matt Gaetz is not feeling very comfortable today,” - attorney for Gaetz associate Joel Greenberg on whether Congressman has anything to worry about now that his friend & associate is likely to plea.

Also - https://www.thedailybeast.com/gaetz-paid-accused-sex-trafficker-who-then-venmod-teen

Gaetz Paid Accused Sex Trafficker, Who Then Venmo’d Teen

In two late-night Venmo transactions in May 2018, Rep. Matt Gaetz sent his friend, the accused sex trafficker Joel Greenberg, $900. The next morning, over the course of eight minutes, Greenberg used the same app to send three young women varying sums of money. In total, the transactions amounted to $900.

The memo field for the first of Gaetz’s transactions to Greenberg was titled “Test.” In the second, the Florida GOP congressman wrote “hit up ___.” But instead of a blank, Gaetz wrote a nickname for one of the recipients. (The Daily Beast is not sharing that nickname because the teenager had only turned 18 less than six months before.) When Greenberg then made his Venmo payments to these three young women, he described the money as being for “Tuition,” “School,” and “School.”

Last edited:
•••
•••
The US would be a far better place if it only allowed Republicans to hold elected office. Why? Because the media and many of the people only care about war, injustice, malfeasance and corruption when a Republican is involved. At least we would have some accountability. With all the Democrats in office, the government is about as accountable as China's (but without the competence).

•••
A bit scary how long these racial attitudes and stereotypes have been nursed in the American society. Going back to personal accountability for one's own actions would sober up a lot of people.

upload_2021-4-8_21-39-10.png

upload_2021-4-8_21-32-34.png

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back