Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I used to always think of environmental causes first, fluoride, food additives etc but I suppose there could be another public policy causing an aggregate drop in the IQ of the population.

Commiefornia is ranked 48th in average state IQ. and only Louisiana and Mississippi rank lower. Which would explain a lot about CA politics:)

upload_2021-4-9_13-40-5.gif

upload_2021-4-9_13-33-46.png

upload_2021-4-9_13-35-15.png

•••

A leftist gov wanting to provide approved transportation options and take away your own unapproved vehicle feels like a real grassroots policy:) Good luck to all who just want to lead a normal life and be able to provide for their family. (I think family unit has been labeled a white supremacy idea also)
Private property ownership will soon be deemed racist anyways.
Thank your rabid lefties on steroids and willing minions:)

•••
Not a clown world at all:) Segregation and racism be woke now:)
leftist attempt at dismantling present society. Social justice with their agenda pushing society towards next civil war

Imagine how MLK, if he was alive today, would be smeared by today's woke for wanting to live in a nation where people are treated based on the content of their character, not the color of their skin...

https://thefederalist.com/2021/04/0...in-boston-hospital-in-order-to-be-antiracist/
upload_2021-4-9_14-8-39.png

upload_2021-4-9_14-9-43.png

Last edited:
•••
•••
I used to always think of environmental causes first, fluoride, food additives etc but I suppose there could be another public policy causing an aggregate drop in the IQ of the population.
Show attachment 187407

Definitively inaccurate or misleading...what's the source of this Commie choropleth map? O_o

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Liberal Boston Hospital to Set Up Preferential Treatment Based on Race, Whites Last – Want to Make This a National Policy
brigham-hospital.jpg

OK then.... let's even the score from:
"Liberal Boston Hospital to Set Up Preferential Treatment Based on Race, Whites Last – Want to Make This a National Policy"

To: "I guess it's time to set up a conservative hospital giving preferential treatment based on race - Whites first, all other minorities last, and make it a National Policy"

How does that sound to y'all when you switch races?

•••

Interesting you should even consider the environment, how Liberal-minded of you :xf.wink:

In fact, Trump’s budget proposal for 2021 sought to cut education funding by $5.6 billion, or roughly 8 percent. Trump planned steep cuts to the student loan program and subsidized lending for low-income students. In terms of spending increases, Trump’s proposal put a new $5 billion tax credit to reward donors who contribute to private school scholarships.

Biden's plan includes almost $103 billion for the Education Department, a 41 percent increase. His plan also targets students’ physical and mental well-being by increasing the federal support for counselors, nurses and mental health professionals in schools and would increase funding for special education and related services for students with disabilities.

On the environment, Trump put forward a 2021 budget that would decrease EPA funding by 26 percent from 2020 enacted levels.

Biden’s budget proposal would increase funding for the Environmental Protection Agency by 21.3 percent from the 2021 enacted level, which includes funding for community water systems, repairs for septic systems and cleaning up contaminated land.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Essentially, the researchers concluded that online discussions about “fake news” were a way for conservatives to create a sense of group belonging

Researchers? They were pollsters speculating on the reasons behind their poll result. That's not research, except by the standards of today's media.

How anyone can digest this stuff is beyond me.

So far as speculating that Trump would have started a war if he was just reelected, if my auntie had balls she'd be my uncle.

Meanwhile we have an actual president who is winding up for a big time war, and not a peep from the media.

Last edited:
•••
While everyone remembers what they will about Prince Philip, this made the biggest impression on me.

upload_2021-4-9_19-11-33.png

•••
Researchers? They were pollsters speculating on the reasons behind their poll result. That's not research, except by the standards of today's media.

How anyone can digest this stuff is beyond me.

I suppose if you're not a researcher or a scientist these findings would be difficult to digest. The authors cite the published research of several articles. It might behoove you to brush up a little on the literature :xf.wink:

Real Talk About Fake News: Identity Language and Disconnected Networks of the US Public’s “Fake News” Discourse on Twitter

https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/10.1177/2056305120916841?icid=int.sj-full-text.similar-articles.2&

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/toc/15737861/2020/35/S1

•••
So far as speculating that Trump would have started a war if he was just reelected, if my auntie had balls she'd be my uncle.

Then I suppose your auntie wears army boots :xf.wink:

Trump’s $740.5 billion military budget was the largest since World War II and emphasized building more nuclear weapons, preparing for exotic flavors of warfare, and expanding America’s global military presence...and that with a magalomaniac in charge of the nuclear codes?! :oops:

https://comptroller.defense.gov/Budget-Materials/

•••
presence...and that with a magalomaniac in charge of the nuclear codes?

As opposed to now, when nobody knows who is in charge of the nuclear codes?

For fake news, it doesn't require a team of politically motivated academics to know that it is almost entirely BS. All one has to do is read it or listen to it, and have even cursory familarity with the topic.

The US and China are leading the way into fascism and authoritarianism. The difference is that the Chinese public have a better grasp of that reality than hopelessly brainwashed Americans do.

Last edited:
•••
The conclu
Real Talk About Fake News: Identity Language and Disconnected Networks of the US Public’s “Fake News” Discourse on Twitter

https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/10.1177/2056305120916841?icid=int.sj-full-text.similar-articles.2&

I am not going to waste too much time reading long papers about obvious human traits, but here's their conclusion:

"Twitter is increasingly characterized by identity-driven and affect-laden language from both the liberal and conservative side. Furthermore, like-minded individuals selectively amplify ingroup messages to claim the power to define falsehood and attribute blame in accordance with group interests"

That many people judge data by bias rather than fact is not new. That doesn't negate the rather obvious fact that most "news" is rubbish designed to further an agenda. All one has to do is read it. The agenda can be political, but it is often just about getting readers, clicks, viewers. Gotta entertain the masses.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Ottawa police officers unknowingly get recorded talking about the bleak future of the white race in North America, and it gets spun hard into racism and asian hate narrative since one of the officers suggested his son should be dating Asian women and race mix:) funny and sad with a healthy dose of thought control:)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back