Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Looks like Trump is beginning his meltdown

Pennsylvania’s numbers are starting to move again, in Biden’s favor

Will try to get a few more hours sleep

•••
US Election. The entire world watching it.

It's so close between both parties in the only 2 party democratic system.

Last edited:
•••
Damn ... I went to sleep @ 6 this morning and nothing has changed really right now

•••
It appears they aren’t going to call anything more until every vote is counted ... it’s locked up ... Trump went from what looked like sure victory to a deadlock ... I don’t like the amount of time this election is taking... when it slowed down last night it seems shit started spiraling

•••
•••
I don’t like the busted water pipe shit in Fulton county right in the middle of counting ballots .... there is far to much shit that has happened ... 300,000 ballots found and all Biden votes ... this shit is to much

•••
Biden ain't gonna make a term imho

VP will be POTUS

Last edited:
•••
There should be a supreme court of elections which should provide the security of the votes, set the required technology infrastructure that helps the system to run smoothly. Also the official results should be reported directly by this organ of the government.

This is taking longer than it should take. There will be conflict in some states about the status of the votes which would result in re-count. This would be really bad for the economy, it will create volatility on stock market.

Worse scenario is both ends declare their victory and call their supporters on the streets.. I can't imagine the chaos it might create. That's why there should definitely be some sort of control mechanism like supreme court of elections.

•••
They said a Biden win, looks like they could be right

upload_2020-11-4_10-11-40.png

•••
Last edited:
•••
Biden ain't gonna make a term imho

VP will be POTUS

that is the biggest problem I have ... I don’t like Kamala Harris one bit ... I don’t think she can run the county ... I think she is phony fraud

•••
US Election. The entire world watching it.

It's so close between both parties in the only 2 party democratic system.

Libertarian party was a factor in at least one state, helping Biden.

•••
that is the biggest problem I have ... I don’t like Kamala Harris one bit ... I don’t think she can run the county ... I think she is phony fraud

Kamala is the type of person who keep another person in prison so she can cash in on free labor. Prosecute people reporting felony crimes, instead of the criminal.

But democrats thinks she's great because she's a women of color.

Last edited:
•••
WOW, Twitter censors Trump tweets.

Screen Shot 2020-11-04 at 21.12.36.png

There are at least 4 censored tweets of the POTUS while Biden's tweets seems not to be affected by the censorship.

Screen Shot 2020-11-04 at 21.12.52.png

Last edited:
•••
Round, round, round we go....where we stop, nobody knows. :)

•••
Props to the men and women carefully counting every vote. :)

•••
WOW, Twitter censors Trump's tweets.

Show attachment 172524
There are at least 4 censored tweets of the POTUS while Biden's tweets seems not to be affected by the censorship.

Show attachment 172525

Biden is a grown up and not violating Twitter rules. He’s basically inciting stuff at this point.
See if somebody can post what Sanders told jimmy fallon, he was right word for word

Georgia moving

Last edited:
•••
•••
Biden is a grown up and not violating Twitter rules. He’s basically inciting stuff at this point

Yeah obviously. I hope he and his supporters do not violate the federal laws as well.

These claims are serious. I wouldn't be surprised if some sort of proof of fraud video served online to back his claims.

On the other hand I don't think it's fair what Twitter doing here. It is against freedom of speech. And for god's sake he still is the president of the United States. This is disrespectful in my opinion.

•••
Yeah obviously. I hope he and his supporters do not violate the federal laws as well.

These claims are serious. I wouldn't be surprised if some sort of proof of fraud video served online to back his claims.

On the other hand I don't think it's fair what Twitter doing here. It is against freedom of speech. And for god's sake he still is the president of the United States. This is disrespectful in my opinion.
Trump is full of shit, I think some of these photos being passed around are doctored. Where Biden got 200000 votes and Trump 0, will check later.

Seems right wing media will repost anything they find on Twitter without verifying

Last edited:
•••
Libertarian party was a factor in at least one state, helping Biden.
Get the irony in the post. 2 party system.

•••
There should be a supreme court of elections which should provide the security of the votes, set the required technology infrastructure that helps the system to run smoothly. Also the official results should be reported directly by this organ of the government.

This is taking longer than it should take. There will be conflict in some states about the status of the votes which would result in re-count. This would be really bad for the economy, it will create volatility on stock market.

Worse scenario is both ends declare their victory and call their supporters on the streets.. I can't imagine the chaos it might create. That's why there should definitely be some sort of control mechanism like supreme court of elections.
It's game night

•••
•••
I saw that .... all this is crazy ... I knew mass mail in ballots would cause this type of problem .... it was damned near inevitable to happen
People knew mail in votes would lean Biden, that’s what you’re seeing , plus big cities

I think that pic above is a fraud

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back