NameSilo
Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
PELLERINidlenomore2_0.jpg

•••
•••
•••
@JB Lions and and all those who scoff at Trump’s accomplishments;

C45EF8B9-3C33-4599-9930-0A72015E004B.jpeg

Last edited:
•••
•••
Youtube deleted the video.... i figured enough would happen... here is a link where the video is copied and embedded .... Fuck You YouTube!!
https://www.bitchute.com/video/JjLkq3ywzki9/
Here's a longer 35 minutes version, with some analysis and background research.

Organized groups plan to siege the White House and takeover major cities throughout the United States including Washington, DC starting on Election Night!

or alternate link if it gets deleted on youtube.

Last edited:
•••

Organized groups plan to siege the White House and takeover major cities throughout the United States including Washington, DC starting on Election Night!

The rabid left are very motivated in achieving their goals, seemingly by any means necessary. I hope police, FBI and National Guard will find their loyal leadership and put an end to this domestic incitement.

Team Trump: Democrats Will Claim Election Victory as ‘Red Mirage’
upload_2020-11-3_2-25-11.png

•••
Even if you are for vaccines. Why not wait and see how safe it is first before jumping in the lineup.
I wish everyone would refuse and make sure it is only a voluntary program.

upload_2020-11-3_2-32-28.png

Nanoparticles polluting vaccines - Stefano Montanari & Antonietta Gatti

•••
•••
•••
•••
upload_2020-11-3_7-49-23.png

Over the past month I’ve made minor tweaks to the basic map that I release today. But I end not far from where I began. And in reality it’s not much different than I’ve been saying on-air for more than two years.

If the Trump campaign ground game truly registered the number of new voters they’ve claimed, and provided the turnout for today mirrors some level of the same energy as 2016 (or greater,) President Trump will claim a bigger victory than he did in 2016.

There is zero doubt that the closing energy was entirely with the President. The rallies were not only exhaustingly more numerous (who could match the stamina) but of course wildly well attended. They were also split-screened with “Biden rallies” that looked like a weekend gathering of classic car buffs sipping on coffee while the local candidate for city council yammered on in the distance.

•••
Joe drove a few miles to Scranton this morning and yelled at people with a bullhorn. When actual residents showed up, they were blocked by staff and secret service.

They don't want anyone asking questions.

•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••

they will be screwed.. glued and tattooed... which would be a good thing IMO ... we don’t need people with those intentions walking the streets of America

Last edited:
•••
I voted at 9:15 am this morning ... when I left there was a line a mile long of voters ... I got up @ 4am ... got to Collin country @ 7:30 am ... hit the polls @ 8:15

•••
I think FoxNews has to be the worst political channel on television. It's like a low budget movie. It really is the most stupid political channel on tv. Only suckers and losers could watch that low grade channel. Just horrible.

•••
No matter the outcome tomorrow, it will be okay. It's all but over.

We will know tomorrow night and start a new chapter.

I believe we will have our winner before midnight tonight ... although “They” the media won’t be calling a winner tonight .. we will know from good old common sense who the winner is IMO

•••
I think nearly all media channels are like that.

•••
The Steal Is On In Philly.

Democrats campaigning in polling places, blocking GOP poll watchers. Multiple people in same voting booth. Voting machines in red counties went down with 300 people standing in line.

Penn AG said democrats would win and he meant it. "Greatest fraud machine every built." - Joe Biden.

•••
TRUMP 2020. .... ROLL RED !!!!!

•••
•••
The Steal Is On In Philly.

Democrats campaigning in polling places, blocking GOP poll watchers. Multiple people in same voting booth. Voting machines in red counties went down with 300 people standing in line.

Penn AG said democrats would win and he meant it. "Greatest fraud machine every built." - Joe Biden.

it is shit like this that will cause chaos and civil unrest ....

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back