Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
He could be in Antifa...

They re radical left... Ideology like feminism.

But unlike feminism, dangerous.

I doubt he will respond on it.... It doesn't really matter to me... I don't sweat shit like that.... and if he really knows who i am... about me personally... then he knows i don't sweat shit like that ... I don't have to... Now if it turns out to be something that i personally don't like and i find out about it.... that's a problem ... so again.. Its a great honor that i have a File... be it not the first file i have ever had... but this one is special

Last edited:
•••
I doubt he will respond on it.... It doesn't really matter to me... I don't sweat shit like that.... and if he really knows who i am... about me personally... then he knows i don't sweat shit like that ... I don't have to... Now if it if turns out to be something that i personally don't like and i find out about it.... that's a problem ... so again.. Its a great honor that i have a File... be it not the first file i have ever had... but this one is special

Now i feel worse for not having one :(

@JB Lions thoughts?

Last edited:
•••

Not so quick brother... you may have one... Gilsan and Mr-X as well... we all may have one.... I mean.. If i am the only one... then i am lonely ... targeted if you know what i mean .... I would have to fix that ... everyone deserves a file

•••
Last edited:
•••

@JB Lions thoughts?

JB is watching i guarantee... he goes on these tangents where he wont post anything ... or if he does.. he wont post anything about your posts...shit like that... but he is scanning the thread ..... He gets upset with me sometimes.. i don't know why really .... its just a political thread

Last edited:
•••
Screenshot 2020-10-16_02-12-40-230.png

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/15/politics/biden-trump-town-hall-takeaways/index.html

The lady asks Trump about denouncing white supremacy... QAnon ... Trumps debt owed... Trumps tax returns... Joe Biden gets a laid back session about the issues...

So Biden gets to explain what he will do about the issues ...while Trump gets drilled about personal shit...

•••
Trump wasted a big opportunity

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/15/opinions/donald-trump-town-hall-nbc-lockhart/index.html

LMFAO ..... She was the one asking questions.... every question she asked had to with shit concerning white supremacy , QAnon ... was Trump in 400 million dollar debt.... His tax returns.... the shit is on youtube and doesn't lie..... she asked NO questions about Americas issues and how Trump will fix them

A Set Up???? You Fucking A ... it was a 100% set up ...

It doesn't matter.... its the point of the matter.... All votes are set..;; The Democrats played their hands for the last 7 months.... they lost... everyone knows

•••
Well, he has poor results. Got a great economy, trashed it because of his poor response to the virus.

this is your (the) worst take in the entire thread.

2700+ pgs; Worst ex of TDS’ here. Oh JB :ROFL:

Last edited:
•••
•••
Twitter Locks Trump Campaign Account Less Than 3 Weeks Before Presidential Election - CD Media

https://creativedestructionmedia.co...ss-than-3-weeks-before-presidential-election/

“Twitter has suspended ⁦ TeamTrump for posting a video calling Joe Biden a liar who has been ripping off our country for years, as it relates to the ⁦@nypost ⁩article” said Hahn. He added the suspension comes “19 days out from the election…”

•••
Hope this isn't a repost. When you intend to send a private message but get it wrong:)

BREAKING: C-SPAN suspends political editor Steve Scully indefinitely after he lied about his Twitter being hacked

https://thepostmillennial.com/break...itting-he-lied-about-his-twitter-being-hacked

"Scully, who was set to moderate the since-cancelled presidential debate on Thursday, said his account has "hacked" after a tweet from his account claimed that he had reached out to Anthony Scaramucci for advice about confronting President Trump."

•••
Twitter Locks Trump Campaign Account Less Than 3 Weeks Before Presidential Election - CD Media

https://creativedestructionmedia.co...ss-than-3-weeks-before-presidential-election/

“Twitter has suspended ⁦ TeamTrump for posting a video calling Joe Biden a liar who has been ripping off our country for years, as it relates to the ⁦@nypost ⁩article” said Hahn. He added the suspension comes “19 days out from the election…”

This has been common play by big tech ..... They target the hell out of any Trump supporter

•••
This has been common play by big tech ..... They target the hell out of any Trump supporter

or fire them in case of the Oculus Founder :wtf:

Yeah Facebook Zuckerb; i’m talking to you;

Last edited:
•••
or fire them in case of the Oculus Founder :wtf:

Yeah Facebook Zuckerb; i’m talking to you;

Big Tech has been a fantastic help in getting great logistic information ..... google maps.... and some manual tools ... Drones and ect .... so big tech has been very beneficial in identifying AI by facial.... but they all target any Trump followers stuff...ban and delete ...

Last edited:
•••
I feel the anxiety that most Americans feel, including the majority of people in the world, would be relieved, and be able to relax again.

By electing a con man who has been selling out his constituents to the Chinese and Ukrainians for decades? One who is provided complete cover for his misdeeds by social and corporate media giants? No reasonable person could vote for that.

I suppose the good news is that Biden will take some profit the first year and then drop out to let Kamala runs things. There's a woman who was willing to sleep with Rumpelstiltskin just to get ahead even though she already had a law degree. Imagine how she'll be snapping at the big money offered to presidents.

I am glad Trump upsets people. They need to be upset, and stay upset until they fix things. Put in a Democrat and they'll all go to sleep while their house is stolen from under them.

•••
@JB Lions thoughts? tend to agree with them;
2D4A966F-EB3B-439D-939C-CE860F0DDC1F.jpeg

Last edited:
•••
Some levity
DE106811-CE33-460F-AD85-A42EE9FDF8DC.jpeg

Last edited:
•••

This video explains as close to the life we are living now

•••

Hahaha stay woke gotta be more careful;

admittedly be tough convince people try what they might see as “first batch” vaccines.
Just “herd imminuty” us to death;
No real answers; Just take any vaccine
“Operation Warp Drive” i trust. On lighter note.

@JB Lions thoughts? :ROFL:
82B25157-6625-4E35-94AC-938659D5333C.jpeg

Last edited:
•••
By electing a con man who has been selling out his constituents to the Chinese and Ukrainians for decades? One who is provided complete cover for his misdeeds by social and corporate media giants? No reasonable person could vote for that.

The panel ought to have asked Biden those kinds of hard questions, just as what I understand from some of the members here have said happened to Trump. If they, the public wanted to or even were aware of his misdoing from a track record of being VP, they ought to know how he would be as president.

I suppose the good news is that Biden will take some profit the first year and then drop out to let Kamala runs things. There's a woman who was willing to sleep with Rumpelstiltskin just to get ahead even though she already had a law degree. Imagine how she'll be snapping at the big money offered to presidents.

Like I said, Trump with a dress. I guess that's why Trumpers don't like her, they're looking at a reflection of him, but not in their party. I'm sure they'd adore her if she were a Republican. But you're right, Trump loses this election.

I am glad Trump upsets people. They need to be upset, and stay upset until they fix things. Put in a Democrat and they'll all go to sleep while their house is stolen from under them.

I agree, the public has been fooled by these suits for too long, it's time not to be so raptured by the political assasins, who quite frankly haven't been doing anyone a favour except themselves - press them, squeeze them til they shrink and squeal and only then do they reveal their true selves, only then will we see them for what they truly are. We have to fight fire with fire Trump said, so maybe even use enhanced interrogation techniques on him, like he would do, and under the spotlight of the cameras. Maybe then we would finally get to the truth. It seems extreme to me, but if these politicians are terrorizing Americans, fight fire with fire. What do you think?

Last edited:
•••
Hahaha stay woke gotta be more careful;

admittedly be tough convince people try what they might see as “first batch” vaccines.
Just “herd imminuty” us to death;
No real answers; Just take any vaccine
“Operation Warp Drive” i trust. On lighter note.

@JB Lions thoughts? :ROFL:Show attachment 170294

The social breakdown of society is what really hits home with me.....i see it daily.... the "do as i say" .... the psychological reset also hits home with me... i wouldn't wear a mask for months after COVID began... once people started becoming offended when i was at the stores and stuff.. i began wearing a mask ....so i fell in line with the society in which i live..... no choices.. no voices is another that i was like OOoooo shit.... because we do more as instructed today than we ever have... we buy what the store has... not we want anymore... any way... the video really hit home with me in so many facets

Last edited:
•••

I agree, that video pretty much explains the world we're either living in or on the brink of. It's quite disturbing if you think about it. Is there anything that can be done to reverse it? I'm not sure. That's why I don't have alot of faith in the technological fix. It seems people have already bought into the idea and would give up their freedoms, just to eek out an existence. What kind of life is that?

The social breakdown of society is what really hits home with me.....i see it daily.... the "do as i say" .... the psychological reset also hits home with me... i wouldn't wear a mask for months after COVID began... once people started becoming offended when i was at the stores and stuff.. i began wearing a mask ....so i fell in line with the society in which i live..... no choices.. no voices is another that i was like OOoooo shit.... because we do more as instructed today than we ever have... we buy what the store has... not we want anymore... any way... the video really hit home with me in so many facets

Masks don't and were never intended to protect the wearer. They are designed to stop the transfer of germs coming out of the mouth, not in. They have been shown to be effective only if both or all parties wear them. It's different with dust and mold, since those particles are larger. Have you ever done any type of mold abatement? If you have, then you'd understand their effectiveness. If not, then I suggest you follow the guidelines as prescribed.

Last edited:
•••
:xf.laugh::xf.laugh::xf.laugh: Trump is up early just retweeting stuff from the Babylon Bee, a satire site, not a real news site. This guy is so gullible. He’s currently getting clowned on in the replies, we’ll see if he deletes it or not

That was quick Babylon Bee trending #3, whole world laughing at him now

Last edited:
•••
It seems extreme to me, but if these politicians are terrorizing Americans, fight fire with fire. What do you think?

Sounds fun. But nothing will work until people wake up. These politicians are manifestations of a corrupt society and populace. And that won't change until they face the consequences of many decades of bad choices.

•••
:xf.laugh::xf.laugh::xf.laugh: Trump is up early just retweeting stuff from the Babylon Bee, a satire site, not a real news site. This guy is so gullible. He’s currently getting clowned on in the replies, we’ll see if he deletes it or not

That was quick Babylon Bee trending #3, whole world laughing at him now

We've been laughing for awhile. Can you cite any here for a few chuckles, I'm not chasing after him. :coffee:

Sounds fun. But nothing will work until people wake up. These politicians are manifestations of a corrupt society and populace. And that won't change until they face the consequences of many decades of bad choices.

Agree, violence begets violence. The way it has been, the way it is, the way it will continue to be unless there is a conscious effort to break the systemic injustice. Really, who can blame these politicians for what they are, since they're only playing to the crowd. Afterall, DJ is a populist, this article is a good take-away:

https://theconversation.com/donald-...-real-coup-not-the-impeachment-inquiry-124972

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back