IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Democrats See a Cash Surge, With a $1.5 Billion ActBlue Haul
Democratic candidates in competitive Senate races saw another huge increase in donations from July to September.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/16/...fundraising.html?referringSource=articleShare

Damn :xf.laugh::xf.laugh::xf.laugh::xf.laugh:

---------
That's about it for now

Trump

getting beat in polls

getting beat in fundraising

getting beat in enthusiasm

getting beat in ratings

getting beat in debates

getting beat

Last edited:
•••
Just WOW!! That's a lot of green! He should have stayed in business, how can he manage all that and run the country at the same time?

Yea! Trump has an amazing sense of humor!

Yeah, he'll be laughing all the way to the Bank (of Ruptsy) :xf.laugh::ROFL::xf.laugh:

Last edited:
•••
Democrats See a Cash Surge, With a $1.5 Billion ActBlue Haul
Democratic candidates in competitive Senate races saw another huge increase in donations from July to September.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/16/...fundraising.html?referringSource=articleShare

Damn :xf.laugh::xf.laugh::xf.laugh::xf.laugh:

---------
That's about it for now

Trump

getting beat in polls

getting beat in fundraising

getting beat in enthusiasm

getting beat in ratings

getting beat in debates

getting beat

JB Lions;
“NYT/ poll low rated” (when has Graham +8

JB Lions:
often anon quotes NYT hit pieces are Ayy OK!”

The double standards of liberals sources u buy (@Cannuck not pick out) never cease surprise

Last edited:
•••
•••
Former WH COS John Kelly has told friends, about Trump: “The depths of his dishonesty is just astounding to me. The dishonesty, the transactional nature of every relationship, though it's more pathetic than anything else. He is the most flawed person I have ever met in my life."

Last edited:
•••
Former WH COS John Kelly has told friends, about Trump: “The depths of his dishonesty is just astounding to me. The dishonesty, the transactional nature of every relationship, though it's more pathetic than anything else. He is the most flawed person I have ever met in my life."

CBS Tapper? sources deteriorating faster than Biden’s “lead”

I like him better than Cooper; isnt saying much
CBS is stuck in the middle; mot good enough yet we all know they leftist;

Only good thing CBS; How i Met your Mother;
That’s not Politics. That’s a good show; watch after you watch, after Family, if ever have time.

Last edited:
•••
@Samer the struggle reader. John Kelly

Is it too late for the Trumper? To be American again, got back on the right side? Not the anti-science, hateful side. Get with Biden, he will forgive your transgressions with the dark side. He'll make you whole again or throw you into the ocean or maybe send you packing to a state we're not using that much, like one of the Dakotas, and then build a wall to seal you in.

Last edited:
•••
Laughing at you thinking anybody cares.

I"m flattered she even knows who I am. She probably read one of my sick twitter burns.

•••
A vote for democrats is a vote for the mob; They want to destroy our republic.

@Samer the struggle reader. John Kelly

Is it too late for the Trumper? To be American again, got back on the right side? Not the anti-science, hateful side. Get with Biden, he will forgive your transgressions with the dark side. He'll make you whole again or throw you into the ocean or maybe send you packing to a state we're not using that much, like one of the Dakotas, and then build a wall to seal you in.

Last edited:
•••
A vote for democrats is a vote for the mob; They wan to destroy our republic.

Fearful mr-x. Still trying out old routines.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
"Former WH COS John Kelly has told friends"

Third hand gossip. This Is The democrat Way.

•••
Rick Wilson is JB's spirit animal.

Donald McDuck...

scrooge-mcduck-hk-1600x1200.jpg

*Disclaimer: any resemblance is purely coincidental :xf.laugh::ROFL::xf.laugh:

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
The outage was real, the story that Trump got fooled by wasn't.
His goal was to get the Biden story front and center, past censorship and with the help of people who wouldn't rehash it if not trolled by some incentive like having Trump fooled by a headline from a satire website.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back