Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
So no arrests is the answer...which is correct.... people don't con all their life and at 74 years old with out getting caught .... it doesn't get that good... the man was born rich ... not by choice... his dad was rich.... daddy passed him a million... he made into 3.3 billion .... no arrests ... haters will hate

If you can afford to buy people off you can get away with murder, just like Trump bragged about...that's not why I dislike him. I don't have to like him or hate him to see what he's done to America, just give him another term to prove it.

•••
Last edited:
•••
If you can afford to buy people off you can get away with murder, just like Trump bragged about...that's not why I dislike him. I don't have to like him or hate him to see what he's done to America, just give him another term to prove it.

That's what we are doing.... giving him another term .... he has been royally fucked through his first term.

Lets say Biden should win... how do you think the 50% of Americans that are Trump supporters are going to treat him???

Last edited:
•••
That's a lie, they're tied. Try again.
Hahaha i’ll enjoy this.
JB approved source; (BTW these fake polls)
44E35BC0-888A-441F-A223-FCED3C0DF016.jpeg

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/e..._carolina_senate_graham_vs_harrison-7083.html

•••
Last edited:
•••
That's we are doing.... giving him another term .... he has been royally fucked through his first term.

Lets say Biden should win... how do you think the 50% of Americans that are Trump supporters are going to treat him???

If that's what happens, I'm down with it. It's possible he could win, on the other hand, he's a sore loser, so I don't expect him to go away without throwing a big baby tantrum and pulling out his $70 000 hair, lol. :xf.laugh:

•••
Last edited:
•••
Texas trying to sue Harris County for drive thru voting

So it seems that 80,000 thousand republicans protest voted against Trump in the Florida primary.

Mr. Stamina

Just desperate Trumpers, not real people.

OOOOooooo we aren't real people eh ..... Texas is suing everything Democratic right now... we fully intend to rid this state of Democrats...they don't deserve to live in the great state of Texas

•••
•••
NYT/Siena, low rated poll, others have them tied. You said fake polls.

Now you’re dissing NYT/Siena poll? :ROFL:
But you always cite NYT!! :ROFL: News, Polls, all

Last edited:
•••
I think even @.X. posted a story from Yahoo with interview with that guy, all over the place. This was supposed to be some knockout blow, again, something most people don't care about.

An explosive New York Post story that sent Trumpworld into a frenzy is riddled with holes and red flags

https://www.businessinsider.com/new...den-giuliani-red-flags-disinformation-2020-10

You guys got all excited, this was your last shot. Brick.

Eh, slow day besides the Town Halls.

19 days, too far behind. Only 1 debate left. So far Biden and Kamala are undefeated.

Last edited:
•••
If that's what happens, I'm down with it. It's possible he could win, on the other hand, he's a sore loser, so I don't expect him to go away without throwing a big baby tantrum and pulling out his $70 000 hair, lol. :xf.laugh:

I suspect if Trump loses...Yes he will contest the election.... the democrats earned it though by being to fucking lazy to go to the polls and vote OR planning to throw the election by mail in ballots .. i go with the latter

Last edited:
•••
I think even @.X. posted a story from Yahoo with interview with that guy, all over the place. This was supposed to be some knockout blow, again, something most people don't care about.

An explosive New York Post story that sent Trumpworld into a frenzy is riddled with holes and red flags

https://www.businessinsider.com/new...den-giuliani-red-flags-disinformation-2020-10

Because we aren't real people ...just desperate Trumpers remember LOL

•••

Business Insider doesnt have credibility.
Let them stick to Business.
I trust BI know as much Politics teen Vogue
Sad how far Business Insider has fallen!

Last edited:
•••
I suspect if Trump loses...Yes he will contest the election.... the democrats earned it though by being to fucking lazy to go to the polls and vote OR planning to throw the election by mail in ballots .. i go with the latter

He'll go out with a bang no matter if he wins or loses, IMO, that's just his style. Enjoy the fireworks!!

•••
Biden said "I would like to thank the Trumpers in this thread for your ongoing support, I will dog walk your boy Nov. 3."

5db36744dee01938cf495553

Last edited:
•••
He'll go out with a bang no matter if he wins or loses, IMO, that's just his style. Enjoy the fireworks!!

I agree.... he goes big .. always goes big..... when you win all your life... that is how you roll..... How do you feel things go if Biden wins????

•••
I agree.... he goes big .. always goes big..... when you win all your life... that is how you roll..... How do you feel things go if Biden wins????

If Biden wins, then the nation will have some some healing to do and lick their battle scars, hopefully return to some sense of normalcy. I don't believe the Marxist sh*t they're throwing around, he's got BIG shoes to fill.

Last edited:
•••
Biden said "I would like to thank the Trumpers in this thread for your ongoing support, I will dog walk your boy Nov. 3."

5db36744dee01938cf495553

How can he say that?
There’s no way he can recall that with such precision. Stop applying your memory w/ his

•••
How can he say that?
There’s no way he can recall that with such precision. Stop applying your memory w/ his

Say hello to the first female President. President Kamala Harris, your President

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
If Biden wins, then the nation will have some some healing to do and lick their battle scars, hopefully return to some sense of normalcy. I don't believe the Marxist sh*t their throwing around, he's got BIG shoes to fill.

So you think that the 50% of Americans...Trump supporters - voters...are just gonna kneel to Biden and all will be happily ever after?? Wont happen guaranteed .... we also do like Kamala Harris ...so things will reverse course .... the democrats and there hoodlums have built up quite a tab... how do they plan to pay that tab?? My point being... it doesn't matter who wins this election.... there will still be 50% of the country pissed off .... there is no way around it...... unfortunately

•••
Say hello to the first female President. President Kamala Harris, your President

See.... you are presenting her as President.... so you do know how this play is being made... you just admitted you do

•••
How can he say that?

Biden managed to remember with precision whatever was he rehearsed in tonight's town hall with acute precision. He was impressive, like I said, presidential. On the other hand, Trump was winging it like a dog chasing his tail...didn't have anything very memorable to say IMO.

•••
Biden managed to remember with precision whatever was he rehearsed in tonight's town hall with acute precision. He was impressive, like I said, presidential. On the other hand, Trump was winging it like a dog chasing his tail...didn't have anything very memorable to say IMO.

and this the narrative MSM takes every debate

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back