IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yea that was bizarre thing to say by Trump.
A quick Google search shows that the are health effects that come with living near wind turbines. Chief along them being loss of sleep, which of could increase susceptibility to cancer. Not that you'll see that in any newspaper.

Trump always talks this way, addressing complex topics in simple terms that don't quite do the topics justice. Most people get this. The media intentionally does not get it.

Last edited:
•••
A quick Google search shows that the are health effects that come with living near wind turbines. Chief along them being loss of sleep, which of could increase susceptibility to cancer. Not that you'll see that in any newspaper.

try avoid Google somehow always finds me.

Either way you slice it;

Kind of sad when that’s your “gotchya!”
especially this close to the election, No? ;)
When did Trump say that “Cancer windmill”?
i dont recall him bringing it back.
Is this from 2016, @JB Lions? :ROFL:
Refresh my memory nonexistent scandal :ROFL:

Last edited:
•••
...my point exactly, he can dig America into a ditch with his golden spoon :ROFL::xf.laugh::ROFL:

we wont know until Pelosi stops cock blocking him on EVERYTHING ... he signed some executive orders, made some peace in the middle east ... aside from that.. it has been total cock block on everything

•••
we wont know until Pelosi stops cock blocking him on EVERYTHING ... he signed some executive orders, made some peace in the middle east ... aside from that.. it has been total cock block on everything

Yup.

funny the Democrats bill is larger than GOP.
Spend more GOP, but always least on security.

Only “Blue Wave” kno; Ocean of Dem tears:xf.laugh:

Last edited:
•••
Because it's not a million, it's 20,555. It's documented.

You prove my point. Nobody is going to verify that claim one way or another. It's a ridiculous claim that will never be fact checked made by a notoriously unreliable source.

•••

How many people live in the North Sea or on the coastal shelf?

I've read about the negative effects, that is why I didn't install a turbine on my property, though I have all systems ready when they come up with a new design. Not just the regular windmill, but horizontal vs vertical axis turbine.

Trump always talks this way, addressing complex topics in simple terms that don't quite do the topics justice. Most people get this. The media intentionally does not get it.

Trumpers get it, I wonder why?

Last edited:
•••
You prove my point. Nobody is going to verify that claim one way or another. It's a ridiculous claim that will never be fact checked made by a notoriously unreliable source.

Notoriously unreliable source left treat as Bible

Last edited:
•••
•••
Didn't you read? He's told over 20 000 lies repeated over and over...and you believe him, lol :xf.laugh:
And who counted 20.000 lies? Who decides what's a lie? The lying Liberal Media?

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
If those who had read some of my earlier posts today, following current world events, you would understand the kind of world that would likely come to pass under four more year of Trump. After listening to Biden tonight, if he were to be elected, I feel the anxiety that most Americans feel, including the majority of people in the world, would be relieved, and be able to relax again. That's alot better than going down the rabbit hole IMO.

•••
And who counted 20.000 lies? They lying Liberal Media?

Who gives a crap about the number, he's a con artist and he's got you by the short and curlies. :-P

•••
•••
Who gives a crap about the number, he's a con artist and he's got you by the short and curlies. :-P

how many times has this con artist been arrested???

•••
how many times has this con artist been arrested???

He beat impeachment just because he had the Senate rigged with people he appointed. That's a con-job.

•••
He beat impeachment just because he had the Senate rigged with people he appointed. That's a con-job.

Ughh your inner Vox is strong :ROFL:
how is it rigged??!! You’re rigged!!

House always votes No to everything.
Mueller was a witch-hunt;
Mueller’s team had “100s Democrat lawyers”

Last edited:
•••

There are 20,555 documented lies.

You don't have to document 20,555, they already have.

All you have to do is show where they're wrong. Just a handful. It should be easy if you feel they themselves are lying. Give me some examples.

Anybody, feel free to step up and just find a few examples.

Last edited:
•••

Dude.
“Clinton was impeached Once!”
You mean BILL???!! Somehow i thought HRC

HAHAHAHA :ROFL:

Trump impeachment weakest in history.
Clinton much worse; Clinton was more guilty. And fact they stayed married (for power imo)

You have double standards see Donald Trump
Regular MSM reporting; Vox, WashP, HuffP...
Barely any Right-middle sources left.
i plead with you and America stop consume leftist garbage; highlighted by Acosta, Maddow

Last edited:
•••
Ughh your inner Vox is strong :ROFL:
how is it rigged??!! You’re rigged!!

House always votes No to everything.
Mueller was a withhunt;
Mueller’s team had “100s Democrat lawyers”

Republicans who held the majority in Senate refused to add witnesses or introduce new evidence, why didn't
Trump take the stand in his own defence instead of letting others do his dirty business - several of whom have been arrested - Manfort, Flynn, Gates, Papadopoulos and others I can't remember them all.

•••
This is funny - https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump?lang=en

Trump gets back to wherever he's staying and just retweets a bunch of Hunter Biden email stuff. This just shows what a complete wreck his campaign is. That they thought this would be some knockout punch, something nobody really cares about. There are real issues people are dealing with.

I might do a late night blitz.............

Last edited:
•••
Republicans who held the majority in Senate refused to add witnesses or introduce new evidence, why didn't
Trump take the stand in his own defence instead of letting others do his dirty business - several of whom have been arrested - Manfort, Flynn, Gates, Papadopoulos and others I can't remember them all.

Nice to see it’s a two way street;
Bitter partisan bickering.
Democrats are worse when vote NO almost all bills President works hard to deliver.

At least unlike Obama; Trump loves his pple.

He signed Exec orders extend PPP “band-aid”. Obama exec order; DACA illegal “dreamers”

Last edited:
•••

So no arrests is the answer...which is correct.... people don't con all their life and at 74 years old with out getting caught .... it doesn't get that good... the man was born rich ... not by choice... his dad was rich.... daddy passed him a million... he made into 3.3 billion .... no arrests ... haters will hate

•••
Last edited:
•••
This is funny - https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump?lang=en

Trump gets back to wherever he's staying and just retweets a bunch of Hunter Biden email stuff. This just shows what a complete wreck his campaign is. That they thought this would be some knockout punch, something nobody really cares about. There are real issues people are dealing with.

I might do a late night blitz.............

Oh no.... people care alright ..... they care that Biden lied about not knowing any of it

•••
Texas trying to sue Harris County for drive thru voting

So it seems that 80,000 thousand republicans protest voted against Trump in the Florida primary.

Lindsey Graham has double digit leads in your fake polls over “glass” who raised $57M to lose
whatever his name is. Still dont recall his name

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back