NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I had bosses that were a shitty person, but they got the job done... how i felt about them personally as opposed to how well they do their job was always night and day..... i don't want a President that i have to like personally or is politically correct on television ... i want a President that will produce results even if he has to bare down and say things that may not sound nice.

Well, he has poor results. Got a great economy, trashed it because of his poor response to the virus.

Last edited:
•••
Hopefully the bully will be put down, and decency and confidence will return to the image of the presidency.

Trump was a needed lesson for America. His term in office revealed the media for its lies, just as he does. International opinion regarding US bullying may be calmed with Biden in charge. He did well tonight, we'll see how he does in the debate head on with Trump.

Another hour to go...

Last edited:
•••
Trump kept interrupting the moderator and wouldn't let others speak, that's not following the agreed to debate protocol. If you still feel that way in 4 years...well, I feel sorry for America.

because the moderator was pissing him off.... trying to start shit with him,,, by design of course... Trump shows who the boss is... who is calling the shots... i respect that a lot

•••
Yup, Russian scientists , that's going to ruin the environment IMO
Russian scientists? Where did you get that info from? CNN?

•••
If Trump gets pissed and rattled by a moderator, my goodness, how can he possibly deal with Putin?

•••
Well, he has poor results. Got a great economy, trashed it because of his poor response to the virus.

his response to the virus is how our system is set up... State by State decisions by the Governors, the Mayors of the cities.... Trump shut down international flights into the US and what happened?? Pelosi and the democrats demonized him for that move.

•••
•••
his response to the virus is how our system is set up... State by State decisions by the Governors, the Mayors of the cities.... Trump shut down international flights into the US and what happened?? Pelosi and the democrats demonized him for that move.

No, he's the President. He still doesn't require masks or social distancing at his events. He's still anti-mask. He has a direct hand in things getting worse, and things are getting worse not better.

Super Spreader Events

Last edited:
•••

He also said Covid would disappear by summer, as if by magic...

•••
No, he's the President. He still doesn't require masks or social distancing at his events. He's still anti-mask. He has a direct hand in things getting worse, and things are getting worse not better.

Super Spreader Events

Here again... Each state must mandate the wearing of masks .... how many states have a mandate in place ... not many ..... lets say Trump would have made a mandate for the country to masks... the same outcome as when he shut down all international flights would have happened... Pelosi and the democrats would have demonized him......

•••
Here again... Each state must mandate the wearing of masks .... how many states have a mandate in place ... not many ..... lets say Trump would have made a mandate for the country to masks... the same outcome as when he shut down all international flights would have happened... Pelosi and the democrats would have demonized him......

States like Florida who have Trump puppets like DeathSantis listen to Trump. He's the President being anti-mask still tonight. Wearing masks saves lives. His dumb followers listen to him. He could be saving lives, he chooses not to. We've gone over this to death, he screwed up in his response. Numbers don't lie.

Last edited:
•••
He also said Covid would disappear by summer, as if by magic...

I don't recall Trump saying by summer.... but Trump was sending a message about the COVID will just disappear... that message being that once Xi and the Globalists were defeated... the virus will disappear.... if Trump wins 2020 ... watch... COVID will be gone... done...over

•••
if Trump wins 2020 ... watch... COVID will be gone... done...over

That makes no sense. You went back to Conspiracy Nutter Land. It's still going to be here, no matter who is President.

Last edited:
•••
States like Florida who have Trump puppets like DeathSantis listen to Trump. He's the President being anti-mask still tonight. Wearing masks saves lives. His dumb followers listen to him. He could be saving lives, he chooses not to. We've gone over this to death, he screwed up in his response. Numbers don't lie.

Its a debatable subject due to how each state has responded .... He could have shut down the rioting - looting and anarchy with FED police pronto.... he didn't because our system doesn't work that way

•••

He also pulled all the American advisors out of China when the outbreak occurred, instead of getting the facts first hand from US intelligence sources by having eyes on the ground in China.

•••

That’s MY PRESIDENT JB.

fyi; Pennsylvania FAKEST POLLS EM ALL!

PA Voting themselves into bankruptcy,
like Obama, cant believe the lies say.
At least Obummer was a great speaker.

Joe “Where am i?” Biden. the Biden emoji :oldman:
Red Wave
Election Day cant come soon enough!
Vote them all out of office!!

Democrats Poor Policy, how can not see?
RAISE TAXES BIDEN

Last edited:
•••
That’s MY PRESIDENT JB.

fyi; Pennsylvania FAKEST POLLS EM ALL!

PA Voting themselves into bankruptcy,
like Obama, cant believe the lies say.
At least Obummer was a great speaker.

Joe “Where am i?” Biden. the Biden emoji :oldman:
Red Wave
Election Day cant come soon enough!

Stop slandering Mr. Rogers. America is tired of having Archie Bunker.

•••
^ so is the rest of the world!

•••
He disagreed the Post before i even added this add more context; @JB Lions 4 min before face u“dislike’ binge

Your “dislike” is abuse of the system;
Like media coverage CNN; does most slander
with Huff Wash (Com)Posts
Crooked like WashingtonCompost coverage.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Suggesting that masks work is criminal when scientists say the virus is airborne, it can make people who are at risk think that they can relay on it and on other people around wearing one it would protect them, and take unnecessary risks that they wouldn't take otherwise, like getting into crowded areas, not washing hands after touching objects exposed to other people. Or think about the example the President just gave tonight, of someone bringing him food, wearing a mask but touching and adjusting it all the time.

•••
Suggesting that masks work is criminal when scientists say the virus is airborne, it can make people who are at risk think that they can relay on it and on other people around wearing one it would protect them, and take unnecessary risks that they wouldn't take otherwise, like getting into crowded areas, not washing hands after touching objects exposed to other people. Or think about the example the President just gave tonight, of someone bringing him food, wearing a mask but touching and adjusting it all the time.

The President is an idiot. This isn't a complicated thing to grasp:

Wearing masks
Social distancing
Washing hands

Basic stuff little kids can grasp (that grown Trumpers struggle with) will help. Period.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Biden is all swimming pools and movie stars... Hollywood acting

Trump is reality TV star with a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Funneled money to pay celebrities to say he did a good job.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back