Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@JB Lions .... my polls are just rebuttal to your polls ..... let’s forget about them ... I won’t post anymore poll figures in rebuttal to your poll figures ..... after the election I will fully explain in detail how the polls I receive are complied

•••
Let's talk about the yarn you will be using for my sweater. Nobody cares if you don't watch sports you've never watched in the first place. It's very Cancel Culture of you btw. Same with Trump and Goodyear tires. Why do you guys complain of things you do yourselves? I still eat Chick Fil A chicken because it's good, could care less of their religion/politics.

I have ALWAYS watched sports .... I don’t eat Chick Fil A .... but don’t have a problem with their company

•••
stay-creepy-joe-biden-parody-meme-president-campaign-hoodie.jpg

•••
Biden will get the popular vote no doubt ... by a little more than Clinton did.... but there is a shitload of non eligible voters... so

•••
22.3% of the USA is not eligible.... we have far to much immigration going on

•••
Only a leftist hive mind will counter protest to disrupt an anti-human trafficking rally. They really understand their base and will protect it.

Is this the sweater being requested?:)

We-All-Float-Down-Here-Sweatshirt-Front_1024x1024_ede85cc9-9b1a-402c-b326-1ac644fd8537.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Pelosi and Shumer need to pass the new stimulus package ,, the Republicans upped it a half trillion dollars to 1.5 trillion

•••
Only a leftist hive mind will counter protest to disrupt an anti-human trafficking rally. They really understand their base and will protect it.

Is this the sweater being requested?:)

We-All-Float-Down-Here-Sweatshirt-Front_1024x1024_ede85cc9-9b1a-402c-b326-1ac644fd8537.jpg

I am glad you posted that video .... So ... is calling white people ... Lilly White .... and calling white women Karen not racist ???? I think it is

Last edited:
•••
I am glad you posted that video .... So ... is calling white people ... Lilly White .... and calling white women Karen not racist ???? I think it is
so Karens arent bitches, rite? They are winners somewhere else and just lose it as themselves?

•••
And just like that, a nice 2 weeks of adult conversation comes to an end....

Seems you don't know much about the Constitution and personal rights since abortion is exactly that.

not too bright

Looks like Trump is getting all Hitler

He's talking about you guys. Herd mentality.

you Trumpers

you can't do the math

•••
•••

yep ... good citizens turn into Revolutionary citizens .... and that’s a combat veteran saying that ... time will tell ... hopefully not ...

•••
•••
•••
And just like that, a nice 2 weeks of adult conversation comes to an end....

Typical. I can make the same type of post with anybody here. If you doubt it, I will do one for you. Just ask. Of course you left off what I was replying too, try debating that.

On a side note, as far as adult conversation, next time you have the urge to talk about movies you watch with underage girls flashing their breasts or twerking, take that to the Adult Thread in the Adult Section.

•••
•••
•••
On a side note, as far as adult conversation, next time you have the urge to talk about movies you watch with underage girls flashing their breasts or twerking, take that to the Adult Thread in the Adult Section.

Go back to TikTok, perv.

•••

Actually, my exchange with that little sick f*ck makes me think the same. Thanks for coming by Cannuck, you showed how it's done. I'm out until the thread gets cleaned up, too. Life is too short to spend time with the JBs of the world. Somebody send me a message when he's finally banned or when his mother cuts off his internet access.

•••
what-in-tarnations.jpg

I know Gilsan won't leave me here alone:)

eb678fad59eec45cdfb2f7f09b7c2209.png

•••
•••
Go back to TikTok, perv.

Actually, my exchange with that little sick f*ck makes me think the same. Thanks for coming by Cannuck, you showed how it's done. I'm out until the thread gets cleaned up, too. Life is too short to spend time with the JBs of the world. Somebody send me a message when he's finally banned or when his mother cuts off his internet access.

Somebody is projecting again.

Stop following the underage Conway girl on Tik Tok. You outed yourself last time you brought that up, posting details I never posted.

Stop sexualizing your own kids, stop defending Trump doing that as well

Stop watching movies of underage girls exposing themselves and twerking

That's you, not me, so don't even try to project.

I'm not going to get banned Snowflake, I haven't done anything to get banned. It's funny how you guys complain about free speech being shut down, then want that do happen when you get called out on your own nonsense. I guess you put me on fake block for the 4th time now? BTW, there is a little trick where you can tell if somebody actually has you on block. You never had me on block, you've always lied about that.

I made some posts, didn't mention you once, you tried going at me sideways. Like I said, anybody can make those type of posts. I just took 3 minutes, if I took more time, I could light this thread up with the stuff you posted.

This guy is another nut-case.

people can see when they are getting fat or out of shape, but are much less aware of when their brain is being damaged.

Perverse.

that little sick f*ck

You really are a hypocrite.

So no, it's not adults posting. If you were being truthful, I think you liked it when it was pretty much all Trumpers posting, it's like you were on a little vacation from people pointing out the nonsense you post. It's why you have me on fake block again. So you can use that as an excuse for not responding, because you can't.

Last edited:
•••
Republicans Refute Trump's False Mail-In Voting Claims, Warn They Could Hurt GOP Candidates

"Republicans have traditionally done better at mail-in voting," Sen. Bill Cassidy (R-La.) told Newsweek. "It could potentially [hurt us]. If you have a district, for example, which has more folks who live in nursing homes and are afraid to go to the voting polls or are unable to physically."

Trump repeated past misleading and false assertions that vote-by-mail ballots are riddled with fraud, despite no widespread evidence to that effect—an extension of his efforts to erode public trust in the upcoming U.S. election.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...ld-hurt-gop-candidates/ar-BB199H9R?li=BBnb7Kz

•••
HHS says spokesman will take a two-month 'leave of absence' following apology for conspiracy-laden rant

"Michael Caputo, the top spokesman at the Department of Health and Human Services, is taking a two-month leave of absence from his post, the department announced Wednesday, a day after he apologized for a conspiracy theory-laden rant he made against career government scientists in which he accused them of "sedition" and working to undermine President Donald Trump."

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/16/politics/michael-caputo-hhs-cdc/index.html

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back