IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
New_Biden_Campaign_Slogan_Creepy2020.jpg

•••
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

that’s the best I can do with those with those electoral numbers you posted

Maybe you can post more of your imaginary polls that seem to get you by? Come to think of it, you said they were Silent Majority polls. Then you said Silent Majority are Trump fans. So wouldn't those polls be 100% Trump?

How come you've never posted a link or screenshot of those polls? Is it because it's hard to link to or take screenshots of something that doesn't exist?

How is my sweater coming?

Last edited:
•••
September 17, 2016
Hillary was up 1

September 17, 2020
Biden up 5.8

5.8 vs. 1.0

So Biden is out pacing Hillary and she had about 3 million more votes. Biden will have more. Plus, Electoral College this time.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/e...s/trump-vs-biden-national-polls-2020-vs-2016/

Again, study those Electoral Maps. Show me a path to a Trump victory if you can.

I will show you on Nov 3rd ... we have Michigan , Pennsylvania, Florida, Texas , Wisconsin..... enough said

•••
I will show you on Nov 3rd ... we have Michigan , Pennsylvania, Florida, Texas , Wisconsin..... enough said

Do the math, give me the numbers, show some effort.

Look at my previous post. Tell me the states listed in blue, that will be red, that will equal 85.

That's the task. If you can't do it, Biden wins.

Last edited:
•••
•••
you want numbers for what states ??
BTW, a little thing called Electoral College. No Toss up map has Biden up 353 - 185

Biden - 353
Trump - 185

you need 270 to win

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/e...ctions_electoral_college_map_no_toss_ups.html

So something for you Trumpers.

Look at the map. Tell me which states currently listed in Blue will go Red.

You need to find 85 votes to get to 270, since Trump only has 185.

Tell me the states that will add up to 85, that are currently listed in Blue. Show me the path.

Biden's lead will probably even grow after the debates and upcoming leaks. We even have confirmed Melania leaks/audio.

On Election Night if Biden has the lead or even. He wins. Because you very well know those mail in ballots will lean Biden, so his lead will just get even bigger.

So we'll know on Election night if Biden is ahead or even.

•••
you want numbers for what states ??

Very simple, look at - https://www.realclearpolitics.com/e...ctions_electoral_college_map_no_toss_ups.html

Has Biden 353, Trump 185. You need 270 to win.

Tell me the states that are listed as Blue right now, that you think are wrong and will be Red. You need to find 85 to hit 270.

List the states and the votes they have. Has to equal at least 85.

Then we'll see if you're right on election night.

Any Trumper take up the challenge. It's all about Electoral College.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Florida currently 5.2%.
Texas 4.1%
Michigan 3.8%
Pennsylvania 3.1%
Wisconsin 2.4%

that is with 69% of eligible voters

•••
You said

we have Michigan , Pennsylvania, Florida, Texas , Wisconsin

Texas is in Red already

Florida - 29
Wisconsin - 10
Pennsylvania - 20
Michigan - 16

That's 75, you need 10 more

And right now those states are leaning Biden. So you need to have those 4 states that are currently Blue, all flip to Red, then find 10 more votes. And you have to flip all of them to win.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Very simple, look at - https://www.realclearpolitics.com/e...ctions_electoral_college_map_no_toss_ups.html

Has Biden 353, Trump 185. You need 270 to win.

Tell me the states that are listed as Blue right now, that you think are wrong and will be Red. You need to find 85 to hit 270.

List the states and the votes they have. Has to equal at least 85.

Then we'll see if you're right on election night.

Any Trumper take up the challenge. It's all about Electoral College.

I am right ... the data I have right now shows Biden winning the popular vote by 3.8 million people ..

The electoral is ours

•••
I am right ... the data I have right now shows Biden winning the popular vote by 3.8 million people ..

The electoral is ours

You haven't shown me the path yet tho. Show me the numbers. See my last post. You need 4 states currently leaning Biden, to all flip, plus find another 10 votes. You need that to happen, plus hope states leaning Trump don't go to Biden. A lot needs to happen for Trump to have a chance.

Last edited:
•••
•••
You haven't shown me the path yet tho. Show me the numbers. See my last post. You need 4 states currently leaning Biden, to all flip, plus find another 10 votes.

that would ruin all drama from now until Nov 3rd .... like spoiling a really good movies ending.... hang in there JB

•••

That's good for Biden. Why not share with the group with a link or screenshot?

that would ruin all drama from now until Nov 3rd .... like spoiling a really good movies ending.... hang in there JB

That's a copout, you can't do the math.

@sonatime, doesn't get 5.8 is more than 1. Biden's lead vs. Hillary lead at the same time.

He's out pacing her. Even @.X. numbers that he will never show has Biden with a bigger popular vote.

Last edited:
•••
•••
You haven't shown me the path yet tho. Show me the numbers. See my last post. You need 4 states currently leaning Biden, to all flip, plus find another 10 votes. You need that to happen, plus hope states leaning Trump don't go to Biden. A lot needs to happen for Trump to have a chance.

Trump is currently coming in with 317 electoral votes ..so

•••
A 353 electoral win by Biden like you have ... is not even a close election... that is a ass kickin. @JB Lions

•••
Trump is currently coming in with 317 electoral votes ..so

Like I said, ok, but just show me the numbers, what I've asked many times now. Just stop making stuff up all the time.

Show me how you get 317.

Show me those polls you keep talking about.

Show me that popular vote you just mentioned.

Back your posts up. Links/screenshots, something. Not just fluff all the time.

The thing is, you guys let each other get away with stuff, that's why you guys keep posting misinformation. It's like you're too scared to offend.

How come nobody called out the x's when they posted misinformation about the Unemployment Rate?

How come I'm the only one asking .x. to post links/screenshots to the polls he keeps mentioning?

Just as I was told in 2016 not to ever post the PDF online ... the same applies for 2020 ... then it would spread all over the internet defeating the purpose of The Silent Majority ....

I get it, your usual copout, can't back your posts up.

They tell you not to post PDF but ok to post results? Be real.

Last edited:
•••
That's good for Biden. Why not share with the group with a link or screenshot?

That's a copout, you can't do the math.

@sonatime, doesn't get 5.8 is more than 1. Biden's lead vs. Hillary lead at the same time.

He's out pacing her. Even @.X. numbers that he will never show has Biden with a bigger popular vote.

Just as I was told in 2016 not to ever post the PDF online ... the same applies for 2020 ... then it would spread all over the internet defeating the purpose of The Silent Majority ....

•••
Let’s talk about the NFL ... and how the league disrespects the country that made everyone of those players millions upon millions of dollars

•••
Heres a question:

Are people who spend all their time at the race tracks called racist? hmmmmm

(or gamblers, strategist, losers, winners, workers, horses, dogs) hmmmm

Last edited:
•••
Let’s talk about the NFL ... and how the league disrespects the country that made everyone of those players millions upon millions of dollars

Let's talk about the yarn you will be using for my sweater. Nobody cares if you don't watch sports you've never watched in the first place. It's very Cancel Culture of you btw. Same with Trump and Goodyear tires. Why do you guys complain of things you do yourselves? I still eat Chick Fil A chicken because it's good, could care less of their religion/politics.

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back