NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Donna Brazile says the emails were tampered with. If that's the case then why not release the original versions for comparison?
original.jpg

•••
This is the only true thing Obama has ever said...
original.jpg

•••
Anther day, another Islamic terrorist attack in France
Elderly priest, 86, is 'beheaded' by two ISIS knifemen shouting 'Allahu Akbar' after they took nuns and worshippers hostage at French church: Police shoot both attackers dead then search for bombs

• Priest had throat cut while another hostage is fighting for life after knifemen burst into Normandy church at 9am
  • Reports that one of the attackers shouted 'Allahu Akbar' as they launched attack at Gambetta Church near Rouen
  • Vatican has condemned the 'barbaric' killing of the 86-year-old priest and an anti-terror investigation is underway
  • Francois Hollande says men claimed to be from ISIS while terror group has claimed responsibility for the atrocity
  • One attackers lived locally and had electronic tag having been jailed in France for trying to travel to Syria in 2015
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ople-hostage-French-church.html#ixzz4FWCzeoFf

CoSl91YW8AQ9teq.jpg

•••
Funny how you only talk about islamic terror attacks here, havent seen a single post of yours about the Munich mass shooting yet. Oh wait, i forgot, it doesnt fit your narrative because it was actually done by a german citizen, not an islamic refugee.

Also, to your post earlier to me:

Freedom of Speech doesnt mean that everyone should be allowed to do hate speech (as in, going against religious groups or races, like you are doing here against Islam).

•••
Munich, Germany: Allahu Akbar Gunman Shoots Several People Dead

•••
Munich, Germany: Allahu Akbar Gunman Shoots Several People Dead

"ALLAHU AKBAR GUNMAN" SERIOUSLY? This guy NEVER shouted Alluha Akbar, he wasnt even religious for fucks sake. He was a german citizen with german citizenship and there are rumors that his killing was actually directed against muslims!

You post is entirely made up.

•••
The mosque in Saint-Etienne-du-Rouvray was inaugurated in 2000 on a plot of land donated by the Catholic parish of the city.
"ALLAHU AKBAR GUNMAN" SERIOUSLY? This guy NEVER shouted Alluha Akbar, he wasnt even religious for f*cks sake. He was a german citizen with german citizenship and there are rumors that his killing was actually directed against muslims!

You post is entirely made up.
He had dual citizenship (German-Iranian) and he was the son of Muslim refugees from Iran and the video is from CNN. If you feel the video is "entirely made up" then either watch the video in it's entirety, or go blame CNN for putting up news that you disagree with.

•••
Looks like the Democrats decided to build a wall around the podium at their Convention
CoQUe4mXYAAbaJo.jpg

•••
The mosque in Saint-Etienne-du-Rouvray was inaugurated in 2000 on a plot of land donated by the Catholic parish of the city.

He had dual citizenship (German-Iranian) and he was the son of Muslim refugees from Iran and the video is from CNN. If you feel the video is "entirely made up" then either watch the video in it's entirety, or go blame CNN for putting up news that you disagree with.
He never said Alluha Akbar.

He was German Iranian yes, but why does it make a difference? He was born off muslim refugees and?
And? He was born in Germany, had german citizenship, spoke german perfectly, was a second generation immigrant and lived in Germany his entire time.

He. Was. German.

EDIT: I know of no news that said he shouted Alluha Akbar, so I guess CNN or rather that woman they talked to on phone made that up.

EDITEDIT: He was obsessed with mass shooting and people like Andreas Breivik. He wasnt even religious accourding to his family and friends. His attack had absolutely nothing to do with Islam.

He was a nationalist, not a terrorist.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
DNC Strategy Meeting: How to sell this pile of crap?
CoUAvcUVYAQax-T.jpg

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
He never said Alluha Akbar.

EDIT: I know of no news that said he shouted Alluha Akbar, so I guess CNN or rather that woman they talked to on phone made that up.

His attack had absolutely nothing to do with Islam.

He was a nationalist, not a terrorist.
You sound like a typical Liberal Progressive, denying any news that you don't like.

Even though it does appear the bastard killed in revenge for being bullied by Arabs and Turks, the investigation is still going on, since a 16 year old Afghan friend of his was arrested, because he knew what the killer was going to do. We shall see what the cops find out.

Saying that he is a Nationalist and not a Terrorist shows how ignorant you are. Someone who kills 9 youngsters indiscriminately and injured dozens is nothing short of a cowardly and terrorist act.

v8l19.jpg

•••
You sound like a typical Liberal Progressive, denying any news that you don't like.

Even though it does appear the bastard killed in revenge for being bullied by Arabs and Turks, the investigation is still going on, since a 16 year old Afghan friend of his was arrested, because he knew what the killer was going to do. We shall see what the cops find out.

Saying that he is a Nationalist and not a Terrorist shows how ignorant you are. Someone who kills 9 youngsters indiscriminately and injured dozens is a nothing short of a coward and terrorist.

v8l19.jpg
Okay, he is a terrorist. But a NATIONALISTIC terrorist, like Anders Breivik. Not an ISLAMIC Terrorist.

You do know there is a difference between denying confirmed news and news that are simply not true? Most news agencies, especially all the german ones (which obviously know more about the attack than foreign ones) havent said anything about him saying Alluha Akbar and even the police hasnt said anything about it yet. The only one saying he shouted it was that woman on the phone. She could lie. She could have misunderstood something. Hell, she even could be lying about having been there. Also, why does she tell it to the american media and not the german media? And then there is much evidence that it was an attack against muslims.

So everything suggests that he was doing this against muslims, he was a german citizen who was no different from other german people except that he wasnt christian and had a different skin tone, we only have a woman saying that on a phone call to CNN that he shouted that, even though it isnt confirmed nor is it even confirmed that the woman had been there, and so on and so on, the list goes on.

There is a distinct difference between denying facts and confirmed reports and not believing every single unconfirmed thing the media says. But considering your previous posts, you believe everything the media says as long as it supports your Anti Islamic and Refugee propaganda.

•••
The Liberal Mainstream German Media as well as the German Police have instructions from Merckel not to reveal negative news about the main perpetrators of terrorism around the the world... Islamists. The authorities are afraid that if the truth comes out, there will be a backlash by the Germans. There are dozens and dozens of examples of Media censorship when Muslim crime takes place and it's not only in Germany.

You are an example of someone who would censor me for telling the truth.

Germans have always been obedient to their authorities and extremely politically correct and very welcoming to foreigners, but this is going to change as Islamists increase their attacks on inocent people who welcomed them, gave them shelter and asylum by allowing them to stay in Germany, but are now showing their true colours of Islam.

Islam doesn't give a crap about the non-believers or infidels as they like to call us, that is... when they are not calling us pigs, dogs and half-breeds. If they only called us names then it wouldn't be too bad, but unfortunately their hatred towards us is so great that their religion tells them to kill the infidels. It's all over the Koran.

It's a religion that belongs in the 10th century and is totally incompatible with western values. I would get along with Muslims wonderfully if they lived in their own countries... not in Europe. I would accept them only if they left Islam. But we all know what happens to a Muslim if he leaves Islam... DEATH.

From now on I won't bother to answer to you as you obviously are too blind to see the light or to remove your head from the sand. From now on, anything you say to me will be like talking to a wall. I don't give a crap about your opinion.

Last edited:
•••
•••
The Liberal Mainstream German Media as well as the German Police have instructions from Merckel not to reveal negative news about the main perpetrators of terrorism around the the world... Islamists. The authorities are afraid that if the truth comes out, there will be a backlash by the Germans. There are dozens and dozens of examples of Media censorship when Muslim crime takes place and it's not only in Germany.

You are an example of someone who would censor me for telling the truth.

Germans have always been obedient to their authorities and extremely politically correct and very welcoming to foreigners, but this is going to change as Islamists increase their attacks on inocent people who welcomed them, gave them shelter and asylum by allowing them to stay in Germany, but are now showing their true colours of Islam.

Islam doesn't give a crap about the non-believers or infidels as they like to call us, that is... when they are not calling us pigs, dogs and half-breeds. If they only called us names then it wouldn't be too bad, but unfortunately their hatred towards us is so great that their religion tells them to kill the infidels. It's all over the Koran.

It's a religion that belongs in the 10th century and is totally incompatible with western values. I would get along with Muslims wonderfully if they lived in their own countries... not in Europe. I would accept them only if they left Islam. But we all know what happens to a Muslim if he leaves Islam... DEATH.

From now on I won't bother to answer to you as you obviously are too blind to see the light or to remove your head from the sand. From now on, anything you say to me will be like talking to a wall. I don't give a crap about your opinion.
And unsubscribed from this thread.

Jesus, the crap you are talking here makes me want to throw up.

•••
•••
•••
Pay-to-Play.jpg

“Make no mistake about it, if you think the Obama administration represents a bunch of oligarch-coddling banker puppets, you ain’t seen nothing yet.” - Michael Krieger

•••
Hope the world peace,everyone should respect the life , nobody have the rights to take other people's life because of different races,color ,religion ,believing ,gender ,and whatever they come from ,rich or poor,everyone is equal .Only the bad men should be punished ,wishing all kind men be blessed by god .

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back